"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gf ditched me to meet some other “friend”dude

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
That's some politics bull**** to distract you, while she possibly tries to slide back in... She's out. Those actions are enough brother, you deserve so much better. "Treat yourself don't CHEAT yourself".
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
First of all, she will say it is your fault. Female logic. She cheated so it’s yoir fault. It makes sense because when a woman with alpha (guy she fcking) she is cheating by being near beta (you).

Secondly. Why are you still talking? I chew it up to you, you two are done. Fck off, there is a lot more pssy out there.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
That's some politics bull**** to distract you, while she possibly tries to slide back in... She's out. Those actions are enough brother, you deserve so much better. "Treat yourself don't CHEAT yourself".
She is not trying to slide in. For her he is a btch. She will fck a guy infront of him.

OP is beta provider.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I think she's a narcissist. I know all women can be hypocritical in this way, but this is an extreme change, especially just openly verbalizing it. I have experienced this level of it only a few times.
It was to get him to sign on for the cuckholdry. That made her feel more powerful and like she doesn't have to lie.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
He is just devalued to the point in her mind where she doesn't have to bother wearing the mask of fidelity that she had to keep on while she was getting him addicted to her.
We do a play by play like professional sportscasters... True. The key is "in her mind"... He needs to get his "chips" out of her game...
 
Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
Just found out some dude that likes her told her Said I paid $5000 for a hooker . Lololol. Either she likes him to believe it or she is the most gullible person in the world . She will feel so bad when she finds out this isn’t true .
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
Ah the classic projection. She just told you she cheated 100% and now tries to turn it around.
Anyway this is not only dead, it's toxic for you. Get away from her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2012
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
276
Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
You have at least one years recovery. Your level of control, masculinity, self respect, confidence are all eroded due to the situation. Many men recommend doing a full MGTOW for the year of recovery, while you reestablish your masculine core.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
At the end of the day don't beat yourself OP, this is a very good learning experience and if you take all the very good advice given in this thread you will come out a much better man.

The good thing about this as well is now you can go out and find a woman who truly likes you.
 

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
Look at the positives...you do not have children or married with this girl. You learned what to screen for with the next girl. She will be going from guy to guy for the rest of her life and at 38 she will wonder where all the good men have gone.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top