Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gf ditched me to meet some other “friend”dude

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gf living with me. Been going out for over a year
On Friday was supposed to have dinner
She cancelled last minute saying she wasn’t hungry.
Then I asked what time are we meeting . Then she said she’s meeting friends and told me to meet the next day .
Later I found out she’s meeting with some dude. Called her out and she said it’s only a friend. .
She said she needed space and freedom.
I said if that’s the case then she needs to leave and stay somewhere else.
She says she still wants to be my gf but wants space to meet with other people.

I think this is bs and she wants to branch swing.

she now wants to move out but wants me to pay because I’m still her bf.

thoughts ?
She seems rather entitled. Time for you to just dump and move on. No negotiating.
No second chances.
She is lying about meeting another guy. Claims he is just a friend. If course he is. Every girl that is fÜcking a guy behind your back claims they are just friends.

Now she needs space and freedom. Why would she suddenly need space and freedom just to meet a friend? Oh yeah you are in the way of them getting jiggy.

Sounds like a classic branch swing going down. Cut the branch. Change your locks and box up her stuff to come and pick it up from your porch. Text her "your stuff is boxed up and out side. Then block her number and have nothing to do with her ever again

Why would you pay when she is moving out? Just cut ties with this one. You dont even need a any drama and unnecessary conversation. She is out. Next.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
That's some politics bull**** to distract you, while she possibly tries to slide back in... She's out. Those actions are enough brother, you deserve so much better. "Treat yourself don't CHEAT yourself".

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
First of all, she will say it is your fault. Female logic. She cheated so it’s yoir fault. It makes sense because when a woman with alpha (guy she fcking) she is cheating by being near beta (you).

Secondly. Why are you still talking? I chew it up to you, you two are done. Fck off, there is a lot more pssy out there.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
That's some politics bull**** to distract you, while she possibly tries to slide back in... She's out. Those actions are enough brother, you deserve so much better. "Treat yourself don't CHEAT yourself".
She is not trying to slide in. For her he is a btch. She will fck a guy infront of him.

OP is beta provider.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's a narcissist. I know all women can be hypocritical in this way, but this is an extreme change, especially just openly verbalizing it. I have experienced this level of it only a few times.
It was to get him to sign on for the cuckholdry. That made her feel more powerful and like she doesn't have to lie.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is just devalued to the point in her mind where she doesn't have to bother wearing the mask of fidelity that she had to keep on while she was getting him addicted to her.
We do a play by play like professional sportscasters... True. The key is "in her mind"... He needs to get his "chips" out of her game...

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found out some dude that likes her told her Said I paid $5000 for a hooker . Lololol. Either she likes him to believe it or she is the most gullible person in the world . She will feel so bad when she finds out this isn’t true .

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah the classic projection. She just told you she cheated 100% and now tries to turn it around.
Anyway this is not only dead, it's toxic for you. Get away from her.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
You have at least one years recovery. Your level of control, masculinity, self respect, confidence are all eroded due to the situation. Many men recommend doing a full MGTOW for the year of recovery, while you reestablish your masculine core.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
At the end of the day don't beat yourself OP, this is a very good learning experience and if you take all the very good advice given in this thread you will come out a much better man.

The good thing about this as well is now you can go out and find a woman who truly likes you.