This is a no brainer. She is out.So what should I do? Break up? She says she wants to move out now . I’m thinking she’s staying with me because I’m supporting her.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
This is a no brainer. She is out.So what should I do? Break up? She says she wants to move out now . I’m thinking she’s staying with me because I’m supporting her.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That's some politics bull**** to distract you, while she possibly tries to slide back in... She's out. Those actions are enough brother, you deserve so much better. "Treat yourself don't CHEAT yourself".I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
First of all, she will say it is your fault. Female logic. She cheated so it’s yoir fault. It makes sense because when a woman with alpha (guy she fcking) she is cheating by being near beta (you).I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
She is not trying to slide in. For her he is a btch. She will fck a guy infront of him.That's some politics bull**** to distract you, while she possibly tries to slide back in... She's out. Those actions are enough brother, you deserve so much better. "Treat yourself don't CHEAT yourself".
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You dont follow instructions very well. There should be ZERO discussion at this point and she should be on the streets.I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
She is trying to justify her own bad behaviour. Dont even entertain her with a reply.I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It was to get him to sign on for the cuckholdry. That made her feel more powerful and like she doesn't have to lie.I think she's a narcissist. I know all women can be hypocritical in this way, but this is an extreme change, especially just openly verbalizing it. I have experienced this level of it only a few times.
We do a play by play like professional sportscasters... True. The key is "in her mind"... He needs to get his "chips" out of her game...He is just devalued to the point in her mind where she doesn't have to bother wearing the mask of fidelity that she had to keep on while she was getting him addicted to her.
Ah the classic projection. She just told you she cheated 100% and now tries to turn it around.I hear you guys . She saying now she knows I cheated on her 100%. I didn’t cheat . Lol
She's gullible for them, but not you...Just found out some dude that likes her told her Said I paid $5000 for a hooker . Lololol. Either she likes him to believe it or she is the most gullible person in the world . She will feel so bad when she finds out this isn’t true .
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You have at least one years recovery. Your level of control, masculinity, self respect, confidence are all eroded due to the situation. Many men recommend doing a full MGTOW for the year of recovery, while you reestablish your masculine core.Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
OP is the guy in the gutter, So Suave is the camera manYour G/F was stealing sh!t from you? What kind of people are you dating, man? That ain't normal.
Look at the positives...you do not have children or married with this girl. You learned what to screen for with the next girl. She will be going from guy to guy for the rest of her life and at 38 she will wonder where all the good men have gone.Man . How did I get here? By giving in a little each time . Look where it got me. Guys never do that . You will lose your dignity and end up like me.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.