Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting jacked/ripped would eliminate 85% of the problems on this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true at all. Wrestling alone has saved me in a lot of street fights. If im against someone with no grappling skills i dont care how big he is he will be on the ground with me on top controlling him.

Decent amateur boxers can also **** up guys in the streets way bigger than them. Most people dont even know how to throw a straight punch ffs.
disagree to an extent. Once someone has the basics, or some experience, size becomes a factor.

I am 210 lb. I have very basic training but I doubt a 150lb guy could get me down. How?

I can walk around with them hanging off me. No move can beat that.
plus all I need to do is grab and drop my weight.
As for punching, little guys just can’t knock out bigger guys. I’ve been punched by 300lb tubs of lard and it hurts - a lot.
The weight you carry is really important - even if a lot of it is lard, it makes a massive impact on fighting.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Contribution:

Street Fights: I have been jumped twice in my life. Both times I was out late and wasted. I could have prevented the second occurrence with a flight response.

I have been forcibly removed from a respectable night club by two bouncers at once for being too drunk and dancing like a fool. I escalated the situation in front of the club and am lucky I didn’t get my head kicked in (life lesson).

A good buddy from high school/early twenties was about 5’ 10 and maybe 140 pounds. His forearms were forged by a dedication to drumming and amateur boxing. Anyhow he was a nerdy looking musician, but he was crazy as hell if provoked. Literally would fight you to the death. I witnessed several fools get served up when they tried to mess with him.

His mentor was a successful drummer who once told me that “it’s just better to be stronger”

The_Hand_Of_God

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to the title of the thread. Getting ripped is definitely a plus, i disagree with the size though. At least where i am, theres a fine margin between good shape and too big. The leaner you are the better your face looks and the better your clothes will fit.

I am on the too big side at the moment, i am definitely not fat but i am stocky and wide as **** and i would give it up to be lean. I've also got a puffy moon face which is ****e so i could do with dropping weight untill i get some sort of jaw. It definately knocks your confidence when your not in shape, you just know you look dire. When your in shape, you can feel it and everyone around you notices is because 90% of the population are not in shape themselves.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
it will fix almost everything ..
If a jacked/ripped guy is socially awkward, socially uncalibrated, doesn't have a clue how to handle women, he is still going to get rejected. It just may take a few days longer before he gets the "You're such a nice guy. Let's just be friends". A lot of guys who are not jacked/ripped but are not socially awkward, is calibrated, and understands how women function do pretty well for them selves. The majority of the population manages to have babies at some point, and the majority isn't jacked/ripped. What might solve 90% of the issues here is if guys forcus on women that are in their own class instead of focusing on women that they will never get then crying that they got rejected.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If a jacked/ripped guy is socially awkward, socially uncalibrated, doesn't have a clue how to handle women, he is still going to get rejected. It just may take a few days longer before he gets the "You're such a nice guy. Let's just be friends". A lot of guys who are not jacked/ripped but are not socially awkward, is calibrated, and understands how women function do pretty well for them selves. The majority of the population manages to have babies at some point, and the majority isn't jacked/ripped. What might solve 90% of the issues here is if guys forcus on women that are in their own class instead of focusing on women that they will never get then crying that they got rejected.
Many females in USA have a delusional sense of what "league" they're in. Makes it difficult to communicate with them in any realistic way. Plus, relationships are boring.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I always feel like guys who get unnaturally big are compensating for something.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many females in USA have a delusional sense of what "league" they're in. Makes it difficult to communicate with them in any realistic way. Plus, relationships are boring.
it’s common.

they don’t realise that a dude wanting to lay pipe in them doesn’t mean they’re in his league.

women only want to fvck guys they think are their league or higher. Men will fvck anything passable

therefore they think “this alpha railed me. I’m in the big leagues”

then they moan on about men’s lack of commitment, when it’s just their fault for misunderstanding the nature of both sexes

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
it’s common.

they don’t realise that a dude wanting to lay pipe in them doesn’t mean they’re in his league.

women only want to fvck guys they think are their league or higher. Men will fvck anything passable

therefore they think “this alpha railed me. I’m in the big leagues”

then they moan on about men’s lack of commitment, when it’s just their fault for misunderstanding the nature of both sexes
Yes. And they think horny drunk guys wanting them means that they're super hot.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
That doesn't negate what I said about the guys,...it just makes it more critical that the guy have a more correct sense of reality.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disagree to an extent. Once someone has the basics, or some experience, size becomes a factor.

I am 210 lb. I have very basic training but I doubt a 150lb guy could get me down. How?

I can walk around with them hanging off me. No move can beat that.
plus all I need to do is grab and drop my weight.
As for punching, little guys just can’t knock out bigger guys. I’ve been punched by 300lb tubs of lard and it hurts - a lot.
The weight you carry is really important - even if a lot of it is lard, it makes a massive impact on fighting.
If the 150lb guy doesn't know how to fight, yes. If he's trained as a boxer for a while , he'll knock you flat out. Yeah size makes a difference if it turns into a grapple, but he'll be able to generate a lot of force in a punch via technique.

I saw a much bigger westerner get levelled by a Thai chap out in Asia on a night out. Clearly was into his muay Thai.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Since we are talking about fighting now, I’ll say this: I’ve had 6’2 265 mother****ers step
off when I’ve had to challenge them. They make a calculation looking at a guy that’s packing 170lbs of lean mass. They say “yeah I’d win, but that motherf is gunna **** me up a bit on the way down”.

The confidence that a good physique gives you shoes in how you even carry yourself. I have NEVER needed to fight in decades, it’s a beautiful thing.

This thread is clearly driven by those who aren’t muscular and those who are suggesting that you pack on some lean mass. It’s a excrement show and a waste of time. Those who can do, everyone else talks, so keep your skinny-fat physique I’ll be busy banging chicks half my age that like men.

We tried to help y’all.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a bouncer, I can tell you first hand the two reasons that most fights start ..

1. being drunk acting silly and invading peoples personal space

2. Messing with a dudes girl ..

So stay arms length away from dudes you don’t know, respect people’s personal space and if a girl says she has a boyfriend leave it alone because he might be there in the crowd with his boys.
You’ll be good 99% of the time.
[/QUOTE
In response to the title of the thread. Getting ripped is definitely a plus, i disagree with the size though. At least where i am, theres a fine margin between good shape and too big. The leaner you are the better your face looks and the better your clothes will fit.

I am on the too big side at the moment, i am definitely not fat but i am stocky and wide as **** and i would give it up to be lean. I've also got a puffy moon face which is ****e so i could do with dropping weight untill i get some sort of jaw. It definately knocks your confidence when your not in shape, you just know you look dire. When your in shape, you can feel it and everyone around you notices is because 90% of the population are not in shape themselves.

Totally with this.. I am very much the same.. I get big real quick... I rather be leaner & defined than just a big azz dude.

I do have definition.. My arms & shoulders look good, however when I start benching, my chest & shoulders develop too quick & if I am not careful I end up looking wide.

Best way to deal with this, is to bulk a little & then cut with diet.. Also try not to lift too heavy.

I am currently lowering the amount of food I eat, so I can become less Jacked lol

Reaction score
I disagree with this post. India has the most people in the world and there men arent jacked. They rarely lift weights in India and they are reproducing more then any country on the planet. If muscles was all it took to get women then bodybuilders would be the only guys getting dates and we know thats not true. In my personal experience I have gotten the most women when I am out of shape because I am confident in how I look regardless of muscles of not. I have also known alot of friends that were either fat or out of shape that got VERY hot women. Dont believe the hype on this site that you need muscles to get women. Its FALSE

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this post. India has the most people in the world and there men arent jacked. They rarely lift weights in India and they are reproducing more then any country on the planet. If muscles was all it took to get women then bodybuilders would be the only guys getting dates and we know thats not true. In my personal experience I have gotten the most women when I am out of shape because I am confident in how I look regardless of muscles of not. I have also known alot of friends that were either fat or out of shape that got VERY hot women. Dont believe the hype on this site that you need muscles to get women. Its FALSE
In India can’t you buy a wife with a cow? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Have you been to India????

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
heh, case in point.

the point is you’ll do better in shape all else being the same. Pretty much guaranteed that the chubby guy didn’t get “hot” girls because he’s fat, he got them because it’s almost guaranteed that he had better resources than the girl did. And yes cumulatively I’ve spent years in Pune, Bangalore, and New Delhi. And I’m familiar with the prevalent culture quite well.

plenty of jacked desi’s too, ever look at a Bollywood flick?

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post makes ZERO sense!

Firstly nobody here is claiming getting jacked is all it takes to get woman.. I don't believe Cola is suggesting that you lift & puzzy literally throws itself at you.

It's all about increasing your SMV.. If you as a man are a 6.5 looks/status/finances wise, then getting jacked/ripped will more likely earn you an extra couple of points.. No question about that at all.

The massive confidence alone will give you better chance with the ladies.

Are you seriously comparing Indian woman with Western woman? It's whole different set of rules outhere mate.

Single girls over the age of 18 are considered a burden in India. The idea is to get them married off as quick as fuk!

The dude being jacked is the least of their concerns! Most Indian men are genetically skinny as fuk, it's what they are used to.

However as western culture explodes in India, we see it more and more often, jacked Indian men in bollywood movies etc.

The tide is turning.. Soon even the average Indian girl will want a jacked dude.

Also woman would rather pick a slim man, over a obese or fat dude.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I think this forum's obsession with "getting jacked" is completely baseless. It is rooted in a fantasy that gaining muscle mass somehow makes you dominant and alpha.

It adds no value to a person "as a man" or to their overall health. It's just as likely to make a guy look insecure.

I base my opinions on what I see in the real world.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things in comics that gets debated is between these two who is stronger.

1625654951821.png

The guy on the right who is smaller and less jacked will get more women. They both will get fear-based respect. Men that get no respect at all love to get fear-based respect because it is better than nothing. The guy on the right will also get admiration respect, yet he is less jacked but is in decent shape.

Looking like the guy on the right is really cool and with a strong character is a winning look. Looking like the guy on the left will get some attention from a subset and fear respect from most.

Given the choice, only a few crazy women might go with lefty.

These next two have the body that is good to have.
1625655369517.png

They have different game however, probably the women that are 10s that like one would not like the other. Both are in shape without being over the top like the green guy. Women absolutely like the looks of these two guys and anyone with that type of body doesn't get pushed aside due to physical looks. This level is desirable and obtainable, being the green guy might be fun but it's in a different world.

Change the dress;
1625655868973.png

It is a no-brainer, all women will pick the guy on the right(Bruce). Same physical build and similar to each other. The guy on the left doesn't have game (sorry Clark).

Reaction score
Ive noticed that men that weighlift alot are into themselves and like staring at themselves in mirrors. They think about how they look all the time. Thats not attractive to women at all. Just walk up to a woman you like and ask her out--that doesnt require muscles. Its pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.