Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting jacked/ripped would eliminate 85% of the problems on this forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Streetfights just have too many variables. IMO the 150 lb blackbelt may have as good a shot as the 220 lb guy. Streetfights are always a little bit like rolling dice. Where problems arise is when the muscular guy over relies on his physical attributes or when the black belt over relies on his percieved fighting prowess. Either way, it's better to have strength and not need it than to need it and not have it. Same could also be said about fighting skills. All things being equal in fighting skills, physical prowess could be your ace in the hole. But then again, too many variables. Just as HOF/ UFC BJ Penn found out one evening. BJ Penn
And you're forgetting that there are no rules and that people do use weapons.

And even if not weapons, they can bite and eye gouge.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you're forgetting that there are no rules and that people do use weapons.

And even if not weapons, they can bite and eye gouge.
Yep, those are some of the variables. Also, a one on one fight can quickly turn into a 3 on 1 fight and so on. I've witnessed a bjj guy take down a dude and begin to sink a rear naked choke in only to have another dude come out of nowhere and punt his head like a football.

Reaction score
Situational awareness is the most important skill. It will stop fights before they even start.

If you seriously train and do workout, you will radiate a "dont tread on me"-aura that keeps most **** out of your way unless you are actively looking for trouble.
A person stupid enough to start a street fight is also too stupid to inspect his opponent.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A person stupid enough to start a street fight is also too stupid to inspect his opponent.
Nope, criminals and bullies are usually not looking for a fight, they are looking for a victim.
They might be stupid but they are not THAT kind of stupid.

As long as you are looking like a gladiator, being polite and dont hurt anyones ego (especially drunken ones and from certain cultures), you will be left alone.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m telling you it’s no greater feeling than walking into a room with a shirt that could possibly be considered a size too small and watching girls eye-f*ck you when you walk by.

Men hold you in a higher esteem and automatically give you respect. Girls will walk up, touch your biceps and open you.

Your coworkers will respect you, your performance at work will improve, your family will admire you ..Your energy and mood will be better, you’ll have stronger erections Girls will put out faster, and you’ll have access to quality, fit women you did not have before.

I advise anyone who is struggling in dating, confidence or life in general to put down the phone and go to the gym right now.
If you are completely clueless, hire a trainer and nutritionists. If you know a little bit, read more and experiment and get those gains.

it will fix almost everything ..
It's one of the best advertisements of anabolic steroids I've ever seen, good luck with that, guys! Lol.
Yeah, you can definitely attract attention with a hot body. But mostly in certain circumstances and for certain people. A guy who's below 5'9 and doesn't use steroids would never get a body great enough to make everyone respect him and women throwing themselves at him, especially if his face is ugly. In the end, if you can't be in the top 5% in terms of looks, you can always get in the top 5% in terms of game and still slay it. The gym definitely isn't going to "fix almost everything" for an average dude. For a dude who's already above average in looks by birth, a gym could make him into a real beast, though. But anabolics are never worth using, you can buy bitches but you can't buy health.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I began lifting in my late 30’s no PEDs. Took me a few years to get jacked, but the progress was visible week to week. I went from soft dad bod to jacked as well. I stand 5’9 @8-9% body fat, 205lbs. I’m 54 now, I get the attention and the interpersonal results the OP speaks of.

Stop whining and fracking start lifting guys, it’s life changing. Even if it’s 10 minutes a day do push-ups and burpees. But you need to get under an Olympic bar eventually. Start with something simple like 5x5 a good primer at stronglifts no $ required. Just do it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This gymcel notion is generally pushed by dudes who lack motivation to improve themselves & will latch onto anything & everything in order to get out of hitting the gym. Why? Because it's hard fuking work & requires long term sacrifice.

Those who keep pushing the gymcel narrative, are the type of guy that will only lift a finger if there is the reward of sex at the end of it.. Not because they want to self improve
I think gymcel can happen though my sense is that it is not all that common. Being ripped does help a guy get pusssy. A guy who is ripped needs some game to close, but the threshold needed is much lower than someone who has a normal BMI and isn't overly muscular.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro that’s gainz. What kind of routine are you on at PF, and are you bulking or cutting rn?
I have two gym memberships, I don’t do back or legs at planet fitness I have to go to a gym with a squat rack.
I work out 6 days.. routine will be something like
Monday: Back Biceps
Tuesday: Shoulders Triceps
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest & Biceps
Friday: Back & Triceps
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Chest/Abs & a little bit of legs a

20 minutes of cardio after every workout
Protein is the only supplement
Right now im cutting, 2500 calories a day.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two gym memberships, I don’t do back or legs at planet fitness I have to go to a gym with a squat rack.
I work out 6 days.. routine will be something like
Monday: Back Biceps
Tuesday: Shoulders Triceps
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest & Biceps
Friday: Back & Triceps
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Chest/Abs & a little bit of legs a

20 minutes of cardio after every workout
Protein is the only supplement
Right now im cutting, 2500 calories a day.
That’s a very interesting split. And I totally agree with you there. You need a squat rack if you want to get big, so you can lift heavy free weights.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone her getting too damn Jacked? I tend to grow big super quick..

3-4 weeks of intense benching & my clothes stop fitting me. Its difficult to maintain sometimes, as I think I prefer the lean ripped astethic look.

Genetics play a big part too.. One of my friends is 48 years old & super ripped.. Very low percentage body fat & good size arms & chest etc.

Myself I tend to get more jacked than ripped.

My arms are big, so is my, chest, back & legs.. However I am just under 5ft9 so for my height I look a big guy.

I would prefer the ripped looked, but genetics are a mofo.. Jacked is still good though.. Better than being a fat azz or a skinny dweeb lol

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone her getting too damn Jacked? I tend to grow big super quick..

3-4 weeks of intense benching & my clothes stop fitting me. Its difficult to maintain sometimes, as I think I prefer the lean ripped astethic look.

Genetics play a big part too.. One of my friends is 48 years old & super ripped.. Very low percentage body fat & good size arms & chest etc.

Myself I tend to get more jacked than ripped.

My arms are big, so is my, chest, back & legs.. However I am just under 5ft9 so for my height I look a big guy.

I would prefer the ripped looked, but genetics are a mofo.. Jacked is still good though.. Better than being a fat azz or a skinny dweeb lol
Which diet model are you following?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I began lifting in my late 30’s no PEDs. Took me a few years to get jacked, but the progress was visible week to week. I went from soft dad bod to jacked as well. I stand 5’9 @8-9% body fat, 205lbs. I’m 54 now, I get the attention and the interpersonal results the OP speaks of.

Stop whining and fracking start lifting guys, it’s life changing. Even if it’s 10 minutes a day do push-ups and burpees. But you need to get under an Olympic bar eventually. Start with something simple like 5x5 a good primer at stronglifts no $ required. Just do it.
lol... 5'9 with 8-9% bf, 205 pounds and "natural". Serge Nubret was 6'0 with a 200 pound competition weight and 212 pound offseason weight as a pinnacle steroid user. Get the fvck outa here.

This is what im talking about. I recognize being talked to like im stupid because i have dealt with fake natties in real life. I know the game. Fake naturals know that the steroid use isnt the problem, it's their lying. But if they didnt lie they wouldnt feel special or receive the adulation they want from other people.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem is that becoming really jacked or ripped takes time. You don’t get the full confidence benefits until later in the future. So the earlier you start the better IMO.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem is that becoming really jacked or ripped takes time. You don’t get the full confidence benefits until later in the future. So the earlier you start the better IMO.
I find the confidence comes right away and builds as I go. There's not going to be some magical day when a man is done improving, in anything.

During the lockdown I got pretty soft, and when I went back to the gym it was good for me because I hit reset. I realized I wasn't focusing in the moment on each rep and doing the full range of motion. I'd been cheating myself (and thinking I could lift more but wasn't making real gains). Now I enjoy each rep and set and if I'm stuck in a plateau, I just enjoy that, too. I wish I'd had this mindset shift 10-20 years ago but better now than never. Still struggling to burn belly fat but it's going slowly.

I guess my point is, even though I'm not super jacked, I'm super confident simply because I'm constantly progressing and enjoying it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd been cheating myself (and thinking I could lift more but wasn't making real gains).
Ain't that the truth... I switched from 4 sets of 4-6reps(with not much progress) to 1 set in that range and 3 sets at 10 reps with focus on form. Today I hit my pr on bench at 250.

Reaction score
Nope, criminals and bullies are usually not looking for a fight, they are looking for a victim.
They might be stupid but they are not THAT kind of stupid.

As long as you are looking like a gladiator, being polite and dont hurt anyones ego (especially drunken ones and from certain cultures), you will be left alone.
I know plenty of guys that will pick fights with a NFL football player over some bs. They will go an get their ass beat and blame other factors or just make **** up if you weren’t there to witness it. You should feel grateful that you haven’t had to be around idiots like these. In addition, a weapon doesn’t care how muscular you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.