Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Totally distracted by the kid drawings behind him and then he lost me at 1:03.Interesting video.. And very to the point.
Don't EVER fall for a chick who takes such a casual approach to sex.
Set yourself a date to get da fuk out.
Totally distracted by the kid drawings behind him and then he lost me at 1:03.
But yeah, if all she wants is something causal then makes sense don’t invest too much into that. Wear a condom and have fun.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Dealing with this now. Agree... 6 weeks is about the max
My first kiss/fūck was one of these Sex & The City watching sloots. And yes, she was from work. We fūcked on the first and second date and that was it, she'd already monkey branched to some other guy waiting in the wings.
Whole thing lasted a week. Lucky as I was severely inexperienced and would have caught feelings fast otherwise. I even said to her "I don't love you, I just wanna fūck you" after our second tryst to try and appear aloof. You should have seen her face drop lmao
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get t
Also if she is FWB only then the red flags are probably stopping you from going exclusive with her.Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.