“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

FWB Always Backfires? Enjoy It While It Lasts

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Interesting video.. And very to the point.

Don't EVER fall for a chick who takes such a casual approach to sex.

Set yourself a date to get da fuk out.

 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Interesting video.. And very to the point.

Don't EVER fall for a chick who takes such a casual approach to sex.

Set yourself a date to get da fuk out.

Totally distracted by the kid drawings behind him and then he lost me at 1:03.

But yeah, if all she wants is something causal then makes sense don’t invest too much into that. Wear a condom and have fun :).
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Totally distracted by the kid drawings behind him and then he lost me at 1:03.

But yeah, if all she wants is something causal then makes sense don’t invest too much into that. Wear a condom and have fun :).

I agree.. However many many guys fall for chicks who treat sex as a casual thing.

They try to persue into a relationship... Do not do it... She will butt fvk you.

If she has a very casual approach to sex. She is a straight up hoe.

Have your fun... But plan an exit date. If she is Toxic.. Then i would suggest 6 weeks of fun, then fukin run from that hoe!!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
My first kiss/fūck was one of these Sex & The City watching sloots. And yes, she was from work. We fūcked on the first and second date and that was it, she'd already monkey branched to some other guy waiting in the wings.

Whole thing lasted a week. Lucky as I was severely inexperienced and would have caught feelings fast otherwise. I even said to her "I don't love you, I just wanna fūck you" after our second tryst to try and appear aloof. You should have seen her face drop lmao
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
My first kiss/fūck was one of these Sex & The City watching sloots. And yes, she was from work. We fūcked on the first and second date and that was it, she'd already monkey branched to some other guy waiting in the wings.

Whole thing lasted a week. Lucky as I was severely inexperienced and would have caught feelings fast otherwise. I even said to her "I don't love you, I just wanna fūck you" after our second tryst to try and appear aloof. You should have seen her face drop lmao

You did well man... You smashed that hoe and moved on.

Some dudes kid themselves into believing they can have regular sex with a damaged sloot for months and months without getting attatched.

I am also guilty of this... What i have learned is, its best to have an exit stratedgy... Limit the time you intend to fuk her for.

If you goof up and catch FEELS for her... Then you guessed it... Another BDP thread on SS lol
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,904
Age
42
Location
Florida
"someone always falls in love"

Not true
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.


Also some of these sloots will make you feel awesome.

Even though you want FWB some of these chicks will love bomb you and play the perfect girlfriend role, till you catch FEELS or commit.

They are chameleons.. The longer you stay in the FWB type situation the riskier it gets
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get t
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.
Also if she is FWB only then the red flags are probably stopping you from going exclusive with her.

Overtime when the love bombing starts and she acts the perfect girlfriend, you will more than likely overlook the red flags.

And this will eventually be your downfall boyo.

Those red flags will come back and bite you in the ass.
 
Top