Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FWB Always Backfires? Enjoy It While It Lasts

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting video.. And very to the point.

Don't EVER fall for a chick who takes such a casual approach to sex.

Set yourself a date to get da fuk out.

A

AJ84

Interesting video.. And very to the point.

Don't EVER fall for a chick who takes such a casual approach to sex.

Set yourself a date to get da fuk out.

Totally distracted by the kid drawings behind him and then he lost me at 1:03.

But yeah, if all she wants is something causal then makes sense don’t invest too much into that. Wear a condom and have fun :).

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally distracted by the kid drawings behind him and then he lost me at 1:03.

But yeah, if all she wants is something causal then makes sense don’t invest too much into that. Wear a condom and have fun :).

I agree.. However many many guys fall for chicks who treat sex as a casual thing.

They try to persue into a relationship... Do not do it... She will butt fvk you.

If she has a very casual approach to sex. She is a straight up hoe.

Have your fun... But plan an exit date. If she is Toxic.. Then i would suggest 6 weeks of fun, then fukin run from that hoe!!

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss/fūck was one of these Sex & The City watching sloots. And yes, she was from work. We fūcked on the first and second date and that was it, she'd already monkey branched to some other guy waiting in the wings.

Whole thing lasted a week. Lucky as I was severely inexperienced and would have caught feelings fast otherwise. I even said to her "I don't love you, I just wanna fūck you" after our second tryst to try and appear aloof. You should have seen her face drop lmao

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss/fūck was one of these Sex & The City watching sloots. And yes, she was from work. We fūcked on the first and second date and that was it, she'd already monkey branched to some other guy waiting in the wings.

Whole thing lasted a week. Lucky as I was severely inexperienced and would have caught feelings fast otherwise. I even said to her "I don't love you, I just wanna fūck you" after our second tryst to try and appear aloof. You should have seen her face drop lmao

You did well man... You smashed that hoe and moved on.

Some dudes kid themselves into believing they can have regular sex with a damaged sloot for months and months without getting attatched.

I am also guilty of this... What i have learned is, its best to have an exit stratedgy... Limit the time you intend to fuk her for.

If you goof up and catch FEELS for her... Then you guessed it... Another BDP thread on SS lol

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"someone always falls in love"

Not true

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get the feels too.

Also some of these sloots will make you feel awesome.

Even though you want FWB some of these chicks will love bomb you and play the perfect girlfriend role, till you catch FEELS or commit.

They are chameleons.. The longer you stay in the FWB type situation the riskier it gets

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Both my Tinder FWB's have been problematic. Both want(ed) LTR and committed relationships with me, soon after FWB status. I started to get t
Also if she is FWB only then the red flags are probably stopping you from going exclusive with her.

Overtime when the love bombing starts and she acts the perfect girlfriend, you will more than likely overlook the red flags.

And this will eventually be your downfall boyo.

Those red flags will come back and bite you in the ass.