Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fiance is getting fat and ugly

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You need to sit her down and have a heart to heart with her about it. Of you have already done so then you my just need to end things if you don't see things progressing in the right direction.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her to work out regularly you need to foster some competition anxiety. She needs to know you can get other girls or even think you might be. A little dread game goes a long way.

Talk about the cute young girl at work that flirts with you. She doesn't need to know if there isn't one.

Tell her for your birthday you want her to get in the best shape of her life.

Get her mad and worried.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her to work out regularly you need to foster some competition anxiety. She needs to know you can get other girls or even think you might be. A little dread game goes a long way.

Talk about the cute young girl at work that flirts with you. She doesn't need to know if there isn't one.

Tell her for your birthday you want her to get in the best shape of her life.

Get her mad and worried.
Agree but telling her that he's getting interest from women and letting her see he's getting a lot if interest are two different things.

What's Rollo say? Demonstrate dont explicate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She treats me well. I mean she doesn't cater to my every need but she goes out of her way for me all the time and always thinks of me first. She's really a good person. When she was hotter and did these nice things for me, it made me want to bang her but now I just give her hugs lol.

We both have higher degrees and she does have a high stress job. It definitely could be a byproduct.

There was about a month before the pandemic where we were going to the gym together and planned on running a 5k and she actually started to look better. We also we're having fun supporting each other. But when everything got shut down it went to sht.

I want to find something we can do at home that we both enjoy. When I brought up going in a low carb diet for myself to cut my body fat, she said "you can do it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it."

I mean I've told her in the past that her weight has put a damper on my attraction to her. So anytime I talk about getting in shape or eating better I bet it creates some resentment and some defiance.
There are plenty of things that can be done at home.

Easy things:

3 sets of 10 minutes of step ups(literally just step up one stair and then down one stair repeatedly)
In between sets do 3 sets of 10 each of squats and burpees

Daily Plank challenge

Countless youtube videos you can watch at home and do together..pilates/yoga/bodyweight stuff/high intensity cardio

With all the things that can be done in your own home with no equipment it is simply a cop out to say you need a gym or need this or need that.

You don't need anything other than motivation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
15% BF is fairly high. I mean at 5’10 and 175 you would be pretty doughy yourself.
It’s possible that OP could be her relative aesthetic and He’s just unhappy with her appearance. You working out and going to a gym doesn’t tell us anything about how you look.

Maybe the approach of changing yourself before changing the world is in order.

Oftentimes couples are the same weight/look in LTR’s. Rarely do I see a fit and out of shape person, if they weren’t already like that from the start.
15% for who? For a woman that might be low...they carry a lot more body fat than men do. 15% is normal for a guy. People on this forum have way way too idealized thinking on body fat percentage...

There are very few guys in the 12% or lower range...and just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they have low bodyfat percentage. Many times its because they have no muscle.