Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fiance is getting fat and ugly

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, not true. On 5'10" 165 thru 185 can be seriously "tight" weights. It's like 140 on a 5'6" to 5'7" female.
I miss my 144 at 5'5".
I have confidence I'll get there again.

I was on two sports teams, rode my bike everywhere as I had no vehicle and had a high libido boyfriend/relationship so repeating all that, I know I can get there again.

I have more muscle too now, than I did back then. I'm excited.

I wish the OP's fiance could look into giving up wheat and dairy. What an incredible and immediate change there would be.

The hair loss would stop and as in my case, going gray-er gets arrested. Skin tone, good digestion and better mood and high energy all return.

In the pictures, her body simply looks inflammed from these food allergies that contributed to weird weight gain.

Wheat Belly and Grain Brain are two excellent books to get started. There is incredibly supportive wheat belly facebook groups too, that the OP can tell her about.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one noticing the mess in the background? Just that would be enough to not even think about marriage. Next!!
I’m sure everyone at least noticed subconsciously. But it all adds to the photo. Hair frazzled, rolls hanging out, sunburnt, prescription pills in foreground, plays to the after mess..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss my 144 at 5'5".
I have confidence I'll get there again.

I was on two sports teams, rode my bike everywhere as I had no vehicle and had a high libido boyfriend/relationship so repeating all that, I know I can get there again.

I have more muscle too now, than I did back then. I'm excited.

I wish the OP's fiance could look into giving up wheat and dairy. What an incredible and immediate change there would be.

The hair loss would stop and as in my case, going gray-er gets arrested. Skin tone, good digestion and better mood and high energy all return.

In the pictures, her body simply looks inflammed from these food allergies that contributed to weird weight gain.

Wheat Belly and Grain Brain are two excellent books to get started. There is incredibly supportive wheat belly facebook groups too, that the OP can tell her about.
I have no doubt you can get it done.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure everyone at least noticed subconsciously. But it all adds to the photo. Hair frazzled, rolls hanging out, sunburnt, prescription pills in foreground, plays to the after mess..
Lol. We have a one bedroom apartment with no storage space and it's 2 grand a month. It's expensive as fck where we live. Those clothes was laundry or something and I think we just got back from a vacation our stuff was everywhere.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another pic bro, you see any dough?

Screenshot_20201118-234355.jpg

Denial is a river in Egypt

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another pic bro, you see any dough?
Obviously looks are subjective and variable depending on where you live and compare to others in your environment. In the midwest, you'd be considered in shape an fit as majority of older guys get to be obese or out of shape.

Personally, I think you are skinny and fit(good thing) but not muscular or jacked. Girls aren't going to notice your muscle tone underneath clothes and by the time any girls get to see it, they already like you enough to sleep with you. Unless you are at the beach, just being on the thin side and wearing good clothes and having a good face will attract most girls.

Now guys from California/Miami/etc. and such have a different environment where there are many more healthy and fit people living there. So their reference point might be skewed and you could actually be "doughy" to them.

But this begs the question on whether your girl see's you as "doughy" too because if that's the case, she will not have incentive to improve herself or lose any sense of security when you are out and about and if other girls check you out.

Ultimately, we are talking about her and whether you'd be comfortable in the long run to stay with her if she let herself go or refused to improve her looks. Has she ever said anything to you about improving yourself in any way? (clothes, hair, hygiene, appearance)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been together for 7 years and she's really slowly fallen off with her looks the past few years. She went from a nice thin figure to out of shape and it really crept up on me. She has a double chin and big stomach. She also doesn't really care to do anything about it. She might lose a few pounds for a big event and then go right back to where she was before. She'll often eat an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's and I'll look at her and just shake my head. She's been congratulated on being pregnant, but she isn't, that's her food baby. She's also losing her hair. Wtf. She gets really badly bloated when eating dairy and carbs but she says she doesn't care she likes eating those foods and won't stop even though it looks god awful.

I stay in shape, go to the gym. I fantasize about how she used to look and other younger, hotter girls and coworkers. We have sex way less often.

I would like her to get back to at least close to what she was before. Otherwise honestly I can't see a marriage working.

Any advice?

Before:
View attachment 5166

Now:
View attachment 5167
View attachment 5168

Monogamy!

Voice mate, I am curious if she is on your gym schedule. This is western society LTR and monogamy. Catch and release works. Nip it in the bud now. Or pull the chute.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never go by weight as we all know muscle weighs more than fat. Always go by how you look and fit in your clothes.

Speaking from experience, this is true. : )

And, I now think fasting is important to fat loss, disease avoidance, and long life.

Triple whammy!!!

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been together for 7 years and she's really slowly fallen off with her looks the past few years. She went from a nice thin figure to out of shape and it really crept up on me. She has a double chin and big stomach. She also doesn't really care to do anything about it. She might lose a few pounds for a big event and then go right back to where she was before. She'll often eat an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's and I'll look at her and just shake my head. She's been congratulated on being pregnant, but she isn't, that's her food baby. She's also losing her hair. Wtf. She gets really badly bloated when eating dairy and carbs but she says she doesn't care she likes eating those foods and won't stop even though it looks god awful.

I stay in shape, go to the gym. I fantasize about how she used to look and other younger, hotter girls and coworkers. We have sex way less often.

I would like her to get back to at least close to what she was before. Otherwise honestly I can't see a marriage working.

Any advice?

Before:
View attachment 5166

Now:
View attachment 5167
View attachment 5168
Leave her