Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females are the foundation of a life well lived.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really for a successful tribe or community with positive energy it needs to have women and they need to be positive and doing well. It is really hard to get women to be part of groups and communities though cos they keep running around exploring the world, travelling, d1ck etc.

If you just have ONE girl, in this world, in the mainstream, she is gonne end up unhappy and then blame you.

But I hear what your saying for a tribe to have its best memories is really when the tribe comes together in positive energy men and women but thats really hard in todays world.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you saying a girl shouldnt be the foundation, then what should it be? What is this fuzzy thing that we should base our hapiness on? Gardening?
Just as high as you allow a woman to take you, just as low and hard will she make you fall.

Everyone here is a womanizer, or at least a woman lover. Most of us will have had women as the highest priority once upon a time. But that same time thaught me that basing happiness on women is risky at best. Women are absolutely amazing, wheter that's " amazingly " positive or negative depends on the situation AND it's fickle: it might change like the weather.

Look , I had women as my foundation multiple times, and we both know that's like building a castle on quicksand.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you saying a girl shouldnt be the foundation, then what should it be? What is this fuzzy thing that we should base our hapiness on? Gardening?
Accomplishments, God, Family, Church, Faith. Not some chic thats for sure.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Try reproducing without a woman. :rolleyes:
I think our big friend senor Tate said that a truly good amd loyal woman nowadays is just as valuable as a male billionaire.

You can agree or disagree with him, but women are indeed the most valuable thing for men. Whats a woman worth? Ask Jeff Bezos..or ask your local (oldschool) pimp.

Women are like health, and both are extremely important and also kind of out of your hands. And yet literally the oldest tale in the book( bible) already talks about how dangerous and treacherous women can be.

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's slightly different for everyone but there are core areas. Finding your purpose and passion, mental health, physical health, social connection, spirituality.

M

member160292

I think our big friend senor Tate said that a truly good amd loyal woman nowadays is just as valuable as a male billionaire.

You can agree or disagree with him, but women are indeed the most valuable thing for men. Whats a woman worth? Ask Jeff Bezos..or ask your local (oldschool) pimp.

Women are like health, and both are extremely important and also kind of out of your hands. And yet literally the oldest tale in the book( bible) already talks about how dangerous and treacherous women can be.
Very true. Without any women in your life is quite depressing, no matter how much you focus on bettering yourself.
I think that’s the bridge that RP and incels cross, claiming to know everything about women in theory, but aren’t able to execute. Sure, they can be great teachers and advise givers, but you know how that saying goes

It’s about balance and moderation, with women is no different. I just got flaked on an hour and a half before today’s date. Bummer, thought we would have hit it off. Then I realized I have 2 down plates that would come over on a whim. Life is good

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First trips with women are always the Disney Fantasy. Let us know how things are after the 7th or 8th trip where she is b!tching about every little thing and you go out for a walk in nature by yourself just to get away from her.
Every trip was great up to the break up. If you are dealing with the right girl the whole relationship will have Disney fantasy moments all over the place until she does things to break the spell. Perhaps the OP is under a spell himself and is talking under influence.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a well-balanced man it can be a stable foundation

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by rule, any foundation should be you, putting your well being, happiness, expectation on others can bring crippling effects on your wellbeing, also from what you are saying you are young, extremely naive, and have too much to learn, question will be how well you will take it, but hey if you are happy now take it as it is and have fun, like always in life it will pass, the good and the bad always pass

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy, how creating or solving something that will change the course of mankind?

Like the airplane, the car, the computer, clean water, world hunger, a new vaccine, etc, etc, etc. No, no let’s make our life about some girl who has been f*cked 18 different ways from Sunday.

At my funeral, I’d rather they say “he helped a lot people by creating jobs and giving back to communities“ rather than “he was such a devoted husband and father”

Wake up men.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all older Manosphere guys have this huge chip on y’alls shoulder from getting burned previously in some LTR. Y’all also have forgotten the savagery of younger women and how much shvt younger guys go through while dating in their twenties. I do not give a flip how old you are or your post history on this site because us younger men are dealing with women at their peak smvs while we are at our lowest possible smv.
I can relate to this. In my early to mid 20s, I was primarily finding my dates and relationships through night game in one of the most pretentious and superficial nightlife districts in the USA. It was not easy at all and less fun that I imagined. It impacted me so much that I transitioned to a primarily daygame guy by my late 20s.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Without any women in your life is quite depressing, no matter how much you focus on bettering yourself.
I think that’s the bridge that RP and incels cross, claiming to know everything about women in theory, but aren’t able to execute. Sure, they can be great teachers and advise givers, but you know how that saying goes

It’s about balance and moderation, with women is no different. I just got flaked on an hour and a half before today’s date. Bummer, thought we would have hit it off. Then I realized I have 2 down plates that would come over on a whim. Life is good
I never followed Kevin Samuels that much, but I remember one thing he said; that the biggest problem his clients had was no cooperation from their wives/women in their lives.

I mean this thread and the OP ain't that bad. It describes that moment of bliss we are all looking for; that moment when you have a beautiful woman on your side and she just rides along nice and easy.

Almost makes a man turn completely bluepilled...and on the contrary look how deep the redpill rabbithole keeps going!

That moment of bliss does however isn't a guarantee. Ànd the chase of it, shortcuts to get it and what we are willing to sacrifice for that blissful moment is rather philosophical shyte.

Reaction score
Happiness comes from within. If you are looking for happiness from outside sources you are already in a world of trouble in your life. You'll never find it.
Very true, but easier said than done. I know it's very bad and not in good fortune to compare yourself to others, but very hard NOT to do. Especially when you see men no better than you and less with eye candy on their arm and you don't. It's very frustrating and demoralizing.

M

member160292

Very true, but easier said than done. I know it's very bad and not in good fortune to compare yourself to others, but very hard NOT to do. Especially when you see men no better than you and less with eye candy on their arm and you don't. It's very frustrating and demoralizing.
You can say that for the other side, but how many land whales do something about it?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never followed Kevin Samuels that much, but I remember one thing he said; that the biggest problem his clients had was no cooperation from their wives/women in their lives.

I mean this thread and the OP ain't that bad. It describes that moment of bliss we are all looking for; that moment when you have a beautiful woman on your side and she just rides along nice and easy.

Almost makes a man turn completely bluepilled...and on the contrary look how deep the redpill rabbithole keeps going!

That moment of bliss does however isn't a guarantee. Ànd the chase of it, shortcuts to get it and what we are willing to sacrifice for that blissful moment is rather philosophical shyte.
I'm still looking for the magic recipe on how to keep that bliss, that girl who wants to enjoy the ride. I want that every lasting girlfriend experience more than most. Love the chase. I've paid my dues, I got the trophies and the scars. I keep looking for the promise land, if I ever find it you guys will be the first to know.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a time where women were the foundation in my life, I ended up going to SA meeting every Friday and see a therapist. After breaking up with my ex-girlfriend I had a terrible breakdown, I was in a very dark place my friends.

A few years later I understood that we shouldn't put our happiness in the hands of others. I understand what OP is saying as I still have some compulsive behaviors (I'm a player and always want a new toy) but I try to "fix" myself because I know that giving women too much importance is a recipe for a disaster and endless dissatisfaction. I got out from a 2 year dryspell a few days ago, met a super nice girl, I'm really happy but at the same time, even if she is not my GF yet, I know that I've lost a bit of my liberty and balance. I love women but I'm aware of all the problems they can bring in my life.

OP is young and a bit naive, he will learn.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to this. In my early to mid 20s, I was primarily finding my dates and relationships through night game in one of the most pretentious and superficial nightlife districts in the USA. It was not easy at all and less fun that I imagined. It impacted me so much that I transitioned to a primarily daygame guy by my late 20s.
I enjoy lounges, icehouses, and wine bars but any club/bar scene has been permanently shvt stained from dealing with them in my twenties. It took me years to get over the brutal rejections from women I faced in college because they were so savage at the time.

I remember I got paired with a typical blonde npc sorority girl to a date party by my friend and I asked him if she knew I wasn’t white. He said no man and it doesn’t matter LOL. She eventually saw my Facebook and backed out immediately for some goofy awkward white guy that needed a date. This guy ended up marrying his high school gf lol. Months later, I saw her at the local college bar and she approached me about something. I immediately recognized her face and said I don’t talk to ugly people and walked away :rofl: