Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females are the foundation of a life well lived.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
First trips with women are always the Disney Fantasy. Let us know how things are after the 7th or 8th trip where she is b!tching about every little thing and you go out for a walk in nature by yourself just to get away from her.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeez...... :rofl:

You do realize the reason why it was amazing is -> it has been a vacation with a cute girl you most likely are not even living together!
This is a Disney-Fantasy, not real life.

Females make everything 10x better?

Get into a LTR, live under one roof for a couple of years, get into marriage, get her pregnant, buy a home with her and lets see how far the bluepill will get you.
You say its bluepilled thinking?

This topic seems to be right in the middle of blue black and redpill. Redpill knows the truth about both being with a annoying and a amazing woman thus he might enjoy being solo. Blackpill simply avoids this because he hates/is afraid of women. And the bluepill obviously "doesn't know any better"(the okidoki man).

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LucianoM

Lets keep it real. You're still wet behind the ears. I've been on all sorts of trips with females. Most were good, a few involved a little drama that made me want to leave. Glad you had a good time, but you made a blanket statement based on minimal experience. You are trying to convince the manosphere that a valid and widely accepted truth is flawed. You're arrogant, and your arrogance will get you burnt some day.

As far as a "female being the foundation of a life well lived"... I prefer to build my foundation on something more stable. Not something that is fluid, changes with the wind, and gets off course when the storm surge comes. Experience had taught me this.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First trips with women are always the Disney Fantasy. Let us know how things are after the 7th or 8th trip where she is b!tching about every little thing and you go out for a walk in nature by yourself just to get away from her.
This made me laugh. Took me back to a out-west trip with my ex-wife that was literally ruined by her acting like a 5 year old the entire time.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a mate selection problem. I had a bad vacation with an ex, and my new criteria going forward was someone that shares similar interests when traveling. If you are just dating girls because they look like an Eastern European Barbie doll, don’t be shocked when traveling with them is hell lol.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LucianoM

Lets keep it real. You're still wet behind the ears. I've been on all sorts of trips with females. Most were good, a few involved a little drama that made me want to leave. Glad you had a good time, but you made a blanket statement based on minimal experience. You are trying to convince the manosphere that a valid and widely accepted truth is flawed. You're arrogant, and your arrogance will get you burnt some day.

As far as a "female being the foundation of a life well lived"... I prefer to build my foundation on something more stable. Not something that is fluid, changes with the wind, and gets off course when the storm surge comes. Experience had taught me this.
OP has been here almost three years and, if I recall, is in his 30s. He likely isn't going to change. He has some skill in attracting women but constantly prefers to put blinders on once he has a relationship with them if his posts are any indication. I don't think he's going to change.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sounds like a mate selection problem. I had a bad vacation with an ex, and my new criteria going forward was someone that shares similar interests when traveling. If you are just dating girls because they look like an Eastern European Barbie doll, don’t be shocked when traveling with them is hell lol.
I've never had a bad experience like that but I know plenty of people who have...and I would agree with that...also, there can be serious stress on vacations at times with flights or missed connections etc, and if you are with someone who doesn't handle that type of stress very well it can get outright nasty and things can get said that won't be able to be taken back.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP has been here almost three years and, if I recall, is in his 30s. He likely isn't going to change. He has some skill in attracting women but constantly prefers to put blinders on once he has a relationship with them if his posts are any indication. I don't think he's going to change.
Y’all older Manosphere guys have this huge chip on y’alls shoulder from getting burned previously in some LTR. Y’all also have forgotten the savagery of younger women and how much shvt younger guys go through while dating in their twenties. I do not give a flip how old you are or your post history on this site because us younger men are dealing with women at their peak smvs while we are at our lowest possible smv. I have been burned countless times by women, so I am not looking at anything through rose colored lens. Instead of turning in to a skeptic pessimistic sage, I learned from misfortunes and moved on. I have been on countless trips with my GF and they have all been amazing experiences for both of us. I can attribute my success in this department from learning from my failed vacations with my previous exes whom I didn’t vet properly because I just wanted some quick @$$ at the time.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a bad experience like that but I know plenty of people who have...and I would agree with that...also, there can be serious stress on vacations at times with flights or missed connections etc, and if you are with someone who doesn't handle that type of stress very well it can get outright nasty and things can get said that won't be able to be taken back.
This is where this applies to. My gf is literally the main character in the anime Death Note, so she has a plan Z for every scenario lol. My gf always gets to the airport early, she enlightened me on TSA precheck/global entry, and doesn’t get stressed at all during flight connection troubles. When you do not properly vet a woman for your own relationship criteria, you are rolling the dice on these things.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newton:

”Forget the laws of physics leading to the development of calculus and the industrial revolution.“

”Where is that girl to make my life better?”

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all older Manosphere guys have this huge chip on y’alls shoulder from getting burned previously in some LTR. Y’all also have forgotten the savagery of younger women and how much shvt younger guys go through while dating in their twenties. I do not give a flip how old you are or your post history on this site because us younger men are dealing with women at their peak smvs while we are at our lowest possible smv. I have been burned countless times by women, so I am not looking at anything through rose colored lens. Instead of turning in to a skeptic pessimistic sage, I learned from misfortunes and moved on. I have been on countless trips with my GF and they have all been amazing experiences for both of us. I can attribute my success in this department from learning from my failed vacations with my previous exes whom I didn’t vet properly because I just wanted some quick @$$ at the time.
Brother, how you choose to interpret my posts is completely up to you. I really couldn't care less. Your MO since joining this site has just been to be a contrarian towards almost everything the established posters have to say. If you don't find the advice helpful, it likely means your application is flawed. The funny thing is SS attracts probably 3-4 guys like you every single year I have been a part of this community. Guys who think they know it all and come on here and want to argue with everyone. You aren't unique in that aspect.

I have had a lot of success with women over the previous five years since joining this site. And they have been very attractive women (HB 8+). I would stack them up looks wise against anything guys are pulling on here. But, if you don't think what I have to say has any validity because I "have a chip on my shoulder" (whatever that means), feel free to put me on ignore.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its always nice to share memories with someone, and live new experiences. But you're pretty much saying if there is no woman, you have no life. That's like saying better with someone than alone, that's how females think, they can't be alone.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
After a long day of hard work I like to relax a bit in my house at night. Maybe watch a little tv or play some video games. About 3-6 out of 7 nights of the week I rather have my girl by my side than not.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from an amazing camping trip at a national park. Why was it amazing? Because i had a cute girl with me. Ive camped alone and while it was better than staying home, the trips always felt average because there was no one to talk to while hiking, no one to admire the mountains with me, no one to hug at night around the campfire. Females make everything 10x better. The manosphere always talks about creating a beautiful life and that girls should just be icing on the cake, but that is complete bullchit. You cannot build a beautiful life without a female to help you build it. Period. She is the active ingredient. Without them every trip, every night out, every experience you have will always be half lived because youre missing the active ingredient. I can honestly say i wouldve forgotten about this trip within a month if i went alone. But with a girl ill reminisce about the trip 10 years from now. Ill remeber the time i chased her around with a frog, the time i playfully pushed her into a waterfall, the drunken banter around the campfire, etc. If you are missing out on girls you are missing out on life itself.

Stop coping!
It's OVER for CreatingBeautifulLifeWithoutWomenCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the truth for most men, and with that it shows a big problem for us men.

I have what I like to say, a bucketlist of things I rather do with a woman. Could be something simple like checking out a new restaurant or something bigger like a vacation to Egypt.

I personally envy the man that can do these things alone. Because the problem is you have to lead a woman. If you wait for her to appear, you'll be waiting and postponing these experiences. Perhaps you'll meet one that indeed dampens the experience. And Lord I know what it's like to be in such a situation with a woman.

So i tend to agree with this take. But even OP makes clear he first went on this trip without her. Next time all she had to do was "be there". So maybe the key is you first explore things solo so you can have a great "map of things" you can use to lead a woman .

I would rather be the type of man that's able to do things solo and dgaf if a woman is with me or not.
Yes, a long time ago, I started doing stuff by myself. This had made me very confident in my abilities to GeoMax.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you saying a girl shouldnt be the foundation, then what should it be? What is this fuzzy thing that we should base our hapiness on? Gardening?