Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females are the foundation of a life well lived.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn’t white.
Which race/ethnicity are you?

It took me years to get over the brutal rejections from women I faced in college because they were so savage at the time.
Did you ever read this thread?

I can identify with brutal college era rejections.

I didn't turn 21 until my junior year so more of my time in college was under 21 than 21+ and eligible to go to bars. While I was in college, I took some rejections but I also got laid and had some successes. I took more of my rejections from girls in my classes I asked out (daygame) and rejections at off campus apartment parties (nightgame and more of my approaches/rejections).

The most frustrating thing I felt in college was being ignored. I felt like the hot girls I saw walking on campus and in my classes were ignoring me and I didn't like that. I didn't have a good daygame system in place until years after I graduated college.

typical blonde npc sorority girl to a date party by my friend and I asked him if she knew I wasn’t white. He said no man and it doesn’t matter LOL. She eventually saw my Facebook and backed out immediately for some goofy awkward white guy that needed a date. This guy ended up marrying his high school gf lol. Months later, I saw her at the local college bar and she approached me about something. I immediately recognized her face and said I don’t talk to ugly people and walked away :rofl:
That revenge must have felt awesome in the moment. I saw a lot of that type of woman at my "Hot Girl U" college. I thought "goofy awkward white guys" were invisible to sorority females though, who mainly chase the top tier type guys.

I enjoy lounges, icehouses, and wine bars but any club/bar scene has been permanently shvt stained from dealing with them in my twenties.
Lounges, icehouses, and wine bars are just as much nightlife venues as nightclubs with dance floors and conventional bars. People do approaches at lounges, icehouses, and wine bars. There's an icehouse type bar in Dallas that I don't like for approaches because it has long outdoor tables on its patio. Its patio is a big part of its square footage and people sitting at those long tables are not approachable. That icehouse is a decent place to see friends and not do approaches though.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what you mean is that love enhances everything.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, but easier said than done. I know it's very bad and not in good fortune to compare yourself to others, but very hard NOT to do. Especially when you see men no better than you and less with eye candy on their arm and you don't. It's very frustrating and demoralizing.
On the other hand, you could and should use it to inspire and motivate you. If average looking man can do it, so can you.

You dont know his story. Perhaps he went all out approaching every women in his sight. The thing is, it's all within your own mind. You can make up the story you want /need to go and fecking live this life.

Now the story sounds like you feel you are "unlucky " ,whereas other dudes are "blessed". You can tell yourself that you Fe a catch and you want to share all of you with a very lucky lady .

See the difference? Same planet earth, same day, different mindset.

Demoralizing would be if you only ever saw women in Bugattis or Ferraris. Not the case.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can identify with brutal college era rejections.

I didn't turn 21 until my junior year so more of my time in college was under 21 than 21+ and eligible to go to bars. While I was in college, I took some rejections but I also got laid and had some successes. I took more of my rejections from girls in my classes I asked out (daygame) and rejections at off campus apartment parties (nightgame and more of my approaches/rejections).

The most frustrating thing I felt in college was being ignored. I felt like the hot girls I saw walking on campus and in my classes were ignoring me and I didn't like that. I didn't have a good daygame system in place until years after I graduated college.
I managed to get one night stands, but they are extremely unfulfilling after you experience one for the first time. Overall, my college experience with women wasn’t good and it took me a couple of years to get over the trauma I experienced in it. I know what you mean by being ignored, I felt invisible to most women while my friends was easily getting in to relationships.

That revenge must have felt awesome in the moment. I saw a lot of that type of woman at my "Hot Girl U" college. I thought "goofy awkward white guys" were invisible to sorority females though, who mainly chase the top tier type guys.
He was in a fraternity and he was the only other guy available to go to the date party with her. I don’t think he ever saw her again after that night lol.

Lounges, icehouses, and wine bars are just as much nightlife venues as nightclubs with dance floors and conventional bars. People do approaches at lounges, icehouses, and wine bars. There's an icehouse type bar in Dallas that I don't like for approaches because it has long outdoor tables on its patio. Its patio is a big part of its square footage and people sitting at those long tables are not approachable. That icehouse is a decent place to see friends and not do approaches though.
The places I tend to go to tend to have a lot of couples and groups of people going there to socialize. I wouldn’t find most of those venues to be a good place for a single male to post up. You would look out of place and pretty noticeable approaching random groups of strangers. The lounges and wine bars don’t have those long tables that look unapproachable, but the ice houses do. Either way, I cringe at thinking of approaching at a club right now lol.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no I am not. Going on vacations with someone or people you value and having those shared experiences is always going to beat a solo trip. The fact that you are limited to certain activities going solo speaks for itself as well.
Some people are just more independent. No limits here.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is young and a bit naive, he will learn.
Man im damn near 40, but that makes my point all the more valid. Ive done all the hobbies, trips, and activities but none of them compare to doing even the most mundane chit with a girl by my side. If you want the most memorable life experiences you first need the girl, everything else comes second.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man im damn near 40, but that makes my point all the more valid. Ive done all the hobbies, trips, and activities but none of them compare to doing even the most mundane chit with a girl by my side. If you want the most memorable life experiences you first need the girl, everything else comes second.
What is the most memorable thing you've done and enjoyed that was with out a girl?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the most memorable thing you've done and enjoyed that was with out a girl?
I know this is directed at OP, but there’s only so many things you can do by yourself. In the traveling retrospect, it makes things easier, more affordable, and gives you more options to do things. For example, I went to Africa with my partner and we did a safari/resort together. If I was solo, I would’ve never considered doing that because 1). It’s expensive and 2). It is a couples/family thing, so you would look odd going by yourself. Yes, I have had wonderful times traveling solo to places, but I still felt limited and the people I met I don’t even keep up with because they live in a different country.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
probably when i went to costa rica, but i only went solo because i didnt have anyone to go with.

A trip to state park with female > solo trip to anywhere.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is directed at OP, but there’s only so many things you can do by yourself. In the traveling retrospect, it makes things easier, more affordable, and gives you more options to do things. For example, I went to Africa with my partner and we did a safari/resort together. If I was solo, I would’ve never considered doing that because 1). It’s expensive and 2). It is a couples/family thing, so you would look odd going by yourself. Yes, I have had wonderful times traveling solo to places, but I still felt limited and the people I met I don’t even keep up with because they live in a different country.
Theres also the motivation factor. When you have a girl whose down to travel your motivation to take trips greatly increases vs planning trips by yourself.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I though you were younger. You're actually older than me. I'm going 37

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I just came back from an amazing camping trip at a national park. Why was it amazing? Because i had a cute girl with me. Ive camped alone and while it was better than staying home, the trips always felt average because there was no one to talk to while hiking, no one to admire the mountains with me, no one to hug at night around the campfire. Females make everything 10x better. The manosphere always talks about creating a beautiful life and that girls should just be icing on the cake, but that is complete bullchit. You cannot build a beautiful life without a female to help you build it. Period. She is the active ingredient. Without them every trip, every night out, every experience you have will always be half lived because youre missing the active ingredient. I can honestly say i wouldve forgotten about this trip within a month if i went alone. But with a girl ill reminisce about the trip 10 years from now. Ill remeber the time i chased her around with a frog, the time i playfully pushed her into a waterfall, the drunken banter around the campfire, etc. If you are missing out on girls you are missing out on life itself.

Stop coping!
Great post but... I'd say --You're preaching to the wrong choir. A buncha these dudes are f-ed man. The more I spend time on here, the more I realize the crowd we're dealign with is comprised with a buncha socially inept creeps, many of whos perspectives would convince you they hate women.

M

member160292

Great post but... I'd say --You're preaching to the wrong choir. A buncha these dudes are f-ed man. The more I spend time on here, the more I realize the crowd we're dealign with is comprised with a buncha socially inept creeps, many of whos perspectives would convince you they hate women.
The ignore function is quite useful

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The ignore function is quite useful
Hah you know how many people i'd have to end up ignoring? If i just shun out everyone who has a different perspective than me it would make better sense to just leave.. I think that's my eventual route anyways. But I do appreciate the tip.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from an amazing camping trip at a national park. Why was it amazing? Because i had a cute girl with me. Ive camped alone and while it was better than staying home, the trips always felt average because there was no one to talk to while hiking, no one to admire the mountains with me, no one to hug at night around the campfire. Females make everything 10x better. The manosphere always talks about creating a beautiful life and that girls should just be icing on the cake, but that is complete bullchit. You cannot build a beautiful life without a female to help you build it. Period. She is the active ingredient. Without them every trip, every night out, every experience you have will always be half lived because youre missing the active ingredient. I can honestly say i wouldve forgotten about this trip within a month if i went alone. But with a girl ill reminisce about the trip 10 years from now. Ill remeber the time i chased her around with a frog, the time i playfully pushed her into a waterfall, the drunken banter around the campfire, etc. If you are missing out on girls you are missing out on life itself.

Stop coping!
The counterpoint to that is that thee is some guy on some other forum right now posting about how glad he is to go on a camping trip alone and leave his annoying, post-wall wife of 20 years with the kids. The bottom line is that new experiences are always exciting. And then sh!t get old fast.