Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females are the foundation of a life well lived.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you saying a girl shouldnt be the foundation, then what should it be? What is this fuzzy thing that we should base our hapiness on? Gardening?
Happiness is, first and foremost, based on inner game. Some people can be happy with very little. Others are never satisfied with anything.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness is, first and foremost, based on inner game. Some people can be happy with very little. Others are never satisfied with anything.
well to be happy with other people, you must be happy with yourself first and foremost. Then you can expand your happiness with other people.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also lived the counter-point as well. If you are a woman that's not really a good fit (ie like my ex-wife) then the alone time to those places has a premium. In fact, one good thing comes out of being tied to the wrong women, is that you remember how much of a prison it was, and how it was a luxury to enjoy simple things by yourself, you don't have to worry if you are going to the gym by yourself, or doing some activity. Apart from that my ex-wife was a good buffer to my ex-gf that I did feel great moments with, so I was able to reminisce about the past experience without feeling bad the ex-gf was the last girl I dealt with.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also lived the counter-point as well. If you are a woman that's not really a good fit (ie like my ex-wife) then the alone time to those places has a premium. In fact, one good thing comes out of being tied to the wrong women, is that you remember how much of a prison it was, and how it was a luxury to enjoy simple things by yourself, you don't have to worry if you are going to the gym by yourself, or doing some activity. Apart from that my ex-wife was a good buffer to my ex-gf that I did feel great moments with, so I was able to reminisce about the past experience without feeling bad the ex-gf was the last girl I dealt with.
I also remember the depressing times by myself and how I would’ve loved to do social activities or have sex with a woman lol. In addition, I live next to a popular bar area and I cringe whenever I see obviously single men walking on the side walk with that I need to find pvssy tonight vibe lol.

But I’ve also had bad relationships too where I felt like I was imprisoned. Overall, I would choose the bad relationships because feeling lonely and jerking off was always worse than feeling trapped after having sex lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also remember the depressing times by myself and how I would’ve loved to do social activities or have sex with a woman lol. In addition, I live next to a popular bar area and I cringe whenever I see obviously single men walking on the side walk with that I need to find pvssy tonight vibe lol.

But I’ve also had bad relationships too where I felt like I was imprisoned. Overall, I would choose the bad relationships because feeling lonely and jerking off was always worse than feeling trapped after having sex lol.
It does not sound like a bad relationship if you are having sex. That goes when things get too nasty.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m chillin like a villain with just a loyal and feminine cutie with a fat azz hanging out in my living room watching something of the oled screen and puffin on some sativa off my balcony.
She ain’t got no other place in this crooked world she rather be than in my corner.
I prefer a woman who comes to me for pleasure. There is peace in that.
Her best part is her sex and the fulfillment of her true feminine identity.
There is no game or ulterior motive.
She can just be a woman there.
That is man’s nectar of life.
I carved it in stone years back that your right feminine and nurturing woman by your side can without a doubt be your fate’s whisper when the chips are down

Next to a bag full of cash, passing quality time with a good female is the best rush of endorphins fueled with a dopamine surge like no other.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that's where we disagree. I felt way lonelier in a sh*tty relationship than I ever have single. (It bears noting that crazy toxic girls will make the sex wild to keep a guy around, lol.)