Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females are the foundation of a life well lived.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from an amazing camping trip at a national park. Why was it amazing? Because i had a cute girl with me. Ive camped alone and while it was better than staying home, the trips always felt average because there was no one to talk to while hiking, no one to admire the mountains with me, no one to hug at night around the campfire. Females make everything 10x better. The manosphere always talks about creating a beautiful life and that girls should just be icing on the cake, but that is complete bullchit. You cannot build a beautiful life without a female to help you build it. Period. She is the active ingredient. Without them every trip, every night out, every experience you have will always be half lived because youre missing the active ingredient. I can honestly say i wouldve forgotten about this trip within a month if i went alone. But with a girl ill reminisce about the trip 10 years from now. Ill remeber the time i chased her around with a frog, the time i playfully pushed her into a waterfall, the drunken banter around the campfire, etc. If you are missing out on girls you are missing out on life itself.

Stop coping!

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of conclusion is called faulty generalisation. Sure, the first "couply" trip is gonna be amazing as she is on her best behaviour, probably f*cking you right and left. At least take her to a few more trips, and then see which you prefer, alone or with a chick.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right one yes can enhance every experience but the wrong one can dampen every experience

Personally Iv'e always loved going on holidays and trips with my women and we always have a great time

With that being said I think its dangerous to pin the entire point of your existence onto a woman's companionship

If you have a good one to take along fine , I wouldn't be bending over backwards to find one to take on a trip

As we all know they are fickle beasts and can turn on you at a moments notice

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I feel just as happy if not more satisfied alone. Women are great but after so much time I need a lot of me time.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was amazing because you are not one of the many statistics that got abducted by aliens or zapped into a portal. You never hear of Missing 411?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why 2012 will always be a standout year with me. My ex gf and myself visited all sorts of places. It changed the context. When I went and revisited the places on my own 4 years later in 2016 (long enough after the break up not to feel the pain but soon enough that the memories were still strong enough) and it became a nostalgic tourist site. Everything flows differently, less logical on point but meandering with a lady.

But time fades memory, in 2023 feels like back to square one. But it is half an experience without a woman in contrast. But half of something good is better than nothing.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If life is a cake, females are the icing. Sure, they really tie the whole thing together and give it that final touch. But the foundation? Not at all. The main ingredients all come well before the icing comes into play.

If this is your mindset you are setting yourself up to be very unhappy when things go sideways with women - which they inevitably will.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The right female can definitely enhance lifes experiences but I wouldn't go so far as to say they are a foundational element.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, I recently had an amazing vacation to Fiji with my gf. There’s no way I would’ve enjoyed it single or with bros. Any man that disagrees with OP is coping because who the fvck would say no to sex every day on a vacation?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, I recently had an amazing vacation to Fiji with my gf. There’s no way I would’ve enjoyed it single or with bros. Any man that disagrees with OP is coping because who the fvck would say no to sex every day on a vacation?
For me, depends on the woman in question. Plus I've had sex so many different ways with so many different women that it's not a requirement for a good time for me. I've also traveled solo and gone without and had a great time. But yeah if sex is the only component one can always just get a hooker.

Personally I think both are great - sex w/girlfriend on vacation, or going solo and meeting new chicks. Doesn't bother me if I don't get my d!ck wet, it always seems to happen one way or another regardless. And sex doesn't make the Sahara any more amazing, or the Colosseum any more impressive. That's my take anyway.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from an amazing camping trip at a national park. Why was it amazing? Because i had a cute girl with me. Ive camped alone and while it was better than staying home, the trips always felt average because there was no one to talk to while hiking, no one to admire the mountains with me, no one to hug at night around the campfire. Females make everything 10x better. The manosphere always talks about creating a beautiful life and that girls should just be icing on the cake, but that is complete bullchit. You cannot build a beautiful life without a female to help you build it. Period. She is the active ingredient. Without them every trip, every night out, every experience you have will always be half lived because youre missing the active ingredient. I can honestly say i wouldve forgotten about this trip within a month if i went alone. But with a girl ill reminisce about the trip 10 years from now. Ill remeber the time i chased her around with a frog, the time i playfully pushed her into a waterfall, the drunken banter around the campfire, etc. If you are missing out on girls you are missing out on life itself.

Stop coping!
I wouldn't say that women are the foundation, YOU should be the foundation. But I'm glad you're doing good.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, depends on the woman in question. Plus I've had sex so many different ways with so many different women that it's not a requirement for a good time for me. I've also traveled solo and gone without and had a great time. But yeah if sex is the only component one can always just get a hooker.

Personally I think both are great - sex w/girlfriend on vacation, or going solo and meeting new chicks. Doesn't bother me if I don't get my d!ck wet, it always seems to happen one way or another regardless. And sex doesn't make the Sahara any more amazing, or the Colosseum any more impressive. That's my take anyway.
Bro would you rather have a good vacation and have zero sex or a have the same good vacation with sex every day in addition?

M

member160292

Bro would you rather have a good vacation and have zero sex or a have the same good vacation with sex every day in addition?
I enjoyed single vacations because you can do whatever you want on your own timeline. It is fun meeting new people, whether it ends up with sex or not.

I’ve taken plates along to ‘workations’ and the sex every day is good. I still had the same amount of fun as if I went single. Going to HI in a couple of weeks with a plate, but I’ll need at least half the trip to do my own thing.

Nothing wrong with what Millard is saying, we all have different perspectives and what fulfills our happiness.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the truth for most men, and with that it shows a big problem for us men.

I have what I like to say, a bucketlist of things I rather do with a woman. Could be something simple like checking out a new restaurant or something bigger like a vacation to Egypt.

I personally envy the man that can do these things alone. Because the problem is you have to lead a woman. If you wait for her to appear, you'll be waiting and postponing these experiences. Perhaps you'll meet one that indeed dampens the experience. And Lord I know what it's like to be in such a situation with a woman.

So i tend to agree with this take. But even OP makes clear he first went on this trip without her. Next time all she had to do was "be there". So maybe the key is you first explore things solo so you can have a great "map of things" you can use to lead a woman .

I would rather be the type of man that's able to do things solo and dgaf if a woman is with me or not.

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are asking is not what's being described. Unless you're referring to prostitutes. Otherwise it's not the same good vacation. Two very different types of vacations. Also it's a false dichotomy.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop coping!
Jeez...... :rofl:

You do realize the reason why it was amazing is -> it has been a vacation with a cute girl you most likely are not even living together!
This is a Disney-Fantasy, not real life.

Females make everything 10x better?

Get into a LTR, live under one roof for a couple of years, get into marriage, get her pregnant, buy a home with her and lets see how far the bluepill will get you.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are asking is not what's being described. Unless you're referring to prostitutes. Otherwise it's not the same good vacation. Two very different types of vacations. Also it's a false dichotomy.
no I am not. Going on vacations with someone or people you value and having those shared experiences is always going to beat a solo trip. The fact that you are limited to certain activities going solo speaks for itself as well.