Eating a hairy pvssy...

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't bring myself to do so.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, i can barely bring my self to finger a hair *****. I feel your pain.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't. Tell her to go bald. If she doesn't, ditch her.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
She told me she wouldn't, because it's uncomfortable.

Well, one of us is gonna have to suffer I guess. -_-

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
She told me she wouldn't, because it's uncomfortable.

Well, one of us is gonna have to suffer I guess. -_-
Does this mean you sport a bald look yourself?

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, sir.

But, maybe if I do it, she'll get the hint and follow suit.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
No, sir.

But, maybe if I do it, she'll get the hint and follow suit.
I think so. Because then she can't come at you with a "well you're going au naturel!" Your request will be take more seriously.

And it's madam.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl once who told me that women in general prefer a clean shaven man.

True or false, since apparently you're a madam. :D

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she at least trim it short? That can be at least manageable over a big tangle of pubes.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuma said:
I dated a girl once who told me that women in general prefer a clean shaven man.

True or false, since apparently you're a madam. :D
Personally, I don't like a man who is "clean shaven" where his nether regions are concerned. I find it a bit too metro for my liking. A man should look like a man, not a Ken doll.

A little trimming here and there of course is welcome. It's about using your judgment and taking just enough off so you keep it tidy.

This of course is my preference. Some women do like the bald look on men. Also, the more hair you remove, the bigger your little man appears...

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like them bald. Trimmed and tidy is fine by me.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how it's uncomfortable for any more than a week...Tell her it looks nicer bald/trimmed and is easier to go down on...and offer to do yours

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave everything because I like having everything licked.

I asked a girl once when I was younger if she liked a shaved guy.

She said "when I'm sucking a guys balls I don't want hair up my nose". That sold it for me.

I want it to be a pleasant experience for the woman too. She doesn't have to worry about getting tangled in a jungle mess. She doesn't have to worry about hair odor. Makes me feel...clean also. :D

I LOVE it when a girl shaves EVERYTHING. I like having my lips around smooth soft skin when I'm going down on a girl. Making out with a freshly shaved vagina is one of the more exquisite little pleasures in life . Yes.

I absolutely will NOT go down on a hair vagina. If she BEGS for it or if it's a really heated moment I will though. How can you deny when she's so hot and heavy?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I shave everything because I like having everything licked.

I asked a girl once when I was younger if she liked a shaved guy.

She said "when I'm sucking a guys balls I don't want hair up my nose". That sold it for me.
This made sense to me too, so I tried it once. Apparently, I'm not doing something right because I scratched like I had the crabs for several weeks later. I swore to myself I'd never torture myself like that ever again!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I trim using a hair shaver. However I don't have a huge problem with hairy vaginas as I'm a little older and back in the day, women rarely shaved. However she probably doesn't like the shaved feel, so just ask her to trim.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why guys shave their junk, right? It makes it look bigger. :D

In all seriousness, she has to at least trim it up and keep things in line. That is just expected in this day and age.

ThunderMaverick said:
I LOVE it when a girl shaves EVERYTHING. I like having my lips around smooth soft skin when I'm going down on a girl. Making out with a freshly shaved vagina is one of the more exquisite little pleasures in life . Yes.
Ahhhh. Good times.....

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, Aza, for the first few months of shaving my "whoo haa" it itched like hell when the hairs grew back.

Now my skin doesn't get irritated or bothered at all. Interesting point you brought up. I just thought about it now.

Keep at it. Maybe you'll get use to it like I did.:D

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
This made sense to me too, so I tried it once. Apparently, I'm not doing something right because I scratched like I had the crabs for several weeks later. I swore to myself I'd never torture myself like that ever again!
The itching might be because of razor burn and/or ingrown hairs. You need to exfoliate to keep that stuff under control.

Do you shave or wax?

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
In all seriousness, she has to at least trim it up and keep things in line. That is just expected in this day and age.

Ahhhh. Good times.....

Mmm. Like a fresh hot, chocolate chip cookie straight out the oven. I love the smooth part of the lower pelvic area just above a girl's cl!t. When they shave and you slowly tease them around that part (y'know just grazing your lips up and down on it) it drives them crazy.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
The itching might be because of razor burn and/or ingrown hairs. You need to exfoliate to keep that stuff under control.

Do you shave or wax?
Exfoliate?! Down there?? He probably shaves. I use to have the same problem.

My skin just got use to it. He probably doesn't do it enough.

If my skin got dry or irritated I would just put a few dabbles of cocoa butter on it.