Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Eat spinach or carrots. Doesn't take much. Getting it naturally from food is superior.
That's K1. Completely different vitamin and function in the body. K2 only can be gotten naturally from animals who have eaten grass and spend time exposed to sunlight where it converts it into K2 or from fermented foods like sauerkraut.

Which is why it is so hard to get these days in comparison to when animals were always outside.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's K1. Completely different vitamin and function in the body. K2 only can be gotten naturally from animals who have eaten grass and spend time exposed to sunlight where it converts it into K2 or from fermented foods like sauerkraut.

Which is why it is so hard to get these days in comparison to when animals were always outside.
I was talking about vitamin A

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why don't I see "vitamin A" in the supplement aisle or store?
Because it gets toxic very quickly in high doses (unless you’re taking enough vitamin D to counteract it), in which case you MAY have to worry about your calcium levels (of which K2 would mitigate).
Eat spinach or carrots. Doesn't take much. Getting it naturally from food is superior.
Or pumpkin or sweet potatoes. But all that stuff is just beta carotene, which your body is unable to completely convert into vitamin A.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep seeing groups of women alone sitting at tables in open bars, their skirts are shorter by the day yet no particular effort from them to make themselves apprachable and guys stay away.

I think despite the clear signs of bigger interest from women there is still a default in the meeting system.

I was used to open to such tables full of women untill 4.5 years ago but then stop when it was no longer fun, dont know why.
But I noticed women are much more flirty nowadays wheter its the gym or the supermarket...if only they could put away those damn phones for more than 5 minutes Im sure many guys would go to talk to them.

Personally Im just waiting next week to finally move from where I've been forced to be this whole damn lockdown.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep seeing groups of women alone sitting at tables in open bars, their skirts are shorter by the day yet no particular effort from them to make themselves apprachable and guys stay away.

I think despite the clear signs of bigger interest from women there is still a default in the meeting system.

I was used to open to such tables full of women untill 4.5 years ago but then stop when it was no longer fun, dont know why.
But I noticed women are much more flirty nowadays wheter its the gym or the supermarket...if only they could put away those damn phones for more than 5 minutes Im sure many guys would go to talk to them.
Yes, the meeting system is faulty.

How large are these groups? Women in groups of 3 are generally not good for approaches, Most guys don't hunt in large packs at bars. I've even done solo approaching at bars.

Flirty at the supermarket? With the masks?

Women fidgeting with their phones does discourage approaching.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the meeting system is faulty.

How large are these groups? Women in groups of 3 are generally not good for approaches, Most guys don't hunt in large packs at bars. I've even done solo approaching at bars.

Flirty at the supermarket? With the masks?

Women fidgeting with their phones does discourage approaching.
Those groups usually are either 3 to 4 girls but sometimes even 5, I actually dont mind to open such groups in night clubs cause their b1tch shield is much lower and within few seconds of talking I can guess which one finds me attractive the most then get her with her friends support through humor.

Sure the best option is when 2 guys approach 2 girls but its not that easy especially in the current settings.

Yeah by flirty at the supermarket I mean stay in proximity and chat asking info about the products, once they get their answer they keep talking instead of taking the goods and leave so I guess there's some interest behing...after all Im a bachelor in his mid 30s buying his own food...too bad most of them are my age and overweight.

Women with their phones look approachable to me just like a guy with a hat, headphones and sunglasses would be to a door to door salesman.

Reaction score
I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?
Supply and Demand models this behaviour in a pretty interesting way.

My personal theory is that the reduction in supply of male attention has driven the value of male attention up.

In normal times an average chick gets hit up X times per Y unit time.
Now, that number is noticeably less.

In response the average girls behaviour has to change to adjust for the same expected value. Generally that appears as girls being more interested in situations they may not be normally. I.E. If you want to make $100 and you average $10 per unit but then the value per unit drops by half($5) youd have to double the time to get the same end amount at the same win rate.

I also anticipate when clubs reopen their will be a short term spike in easy lays followed by normal behaviour.

Cheers,

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the first two months of the fake pandemic, yes, absolutely.

In the last two months, the trend has reversed with females acting super paranoid and skittish and depressed, weirded out, etc.

It's like a little bit of anxiety got their horniness revved up to high gear, but now their nerves are so frazzled they can't even function properly.