Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice women being generally hornier and coming at you with the Coronavirus situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually had the normalness to read my post. I am not a "normie tier man". I have considerable experience and I said these are girls I have either had sex with in the past or mostly girls who I let go coming back now in one way or another, but whatever, keep your narrative.
So you're saying that you're Chad-tier. Shouldn't you be banging away at your harem rather than posting here? :rolleyes:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Danger can be sexy. It tends to remind women that men aren't obsolete relics of an archaic social order, but the architects and defenders of every era....unless you're a p ussy.
Yeah until everyone you know has someone they know who went from perfectly healthy to the ICU within a few days and then it kind of overrides that...

Just wait bro...its coming to where you are too...

Then see what women in your area are doing and not doing.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life during wartime all of the above plus it makes people want to come together even though they can't.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk about that the WHOs version of mild seemed to be in bed for three weeks gasping for air. If you're on tinder then kudos sir you truly are a pants man

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying that you're Chad-tier. Shouldn't you be banging away at your harem rather than posting here? :rolleyes:
I am not entertaining you enough cause this is ridiculous. Chads don't bang their harem all the time, they bang it when they wanna. I can have a harem, but I am focusing on other things in life which happen to be more important then women, but don't you worry about me and your reply is even more out the point than your first answer LOL

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Was merely commenting on the general female psychological phenomenon referenced in this thread's title. Only people I personally know of who've (probably)caught Kung Flu(undiagnosed) said it was like the mildest cold ever. Admittedly, they aren't unhealthy or elderly, and if my own parents were still alive, I'd be very worried about them. Then, again, my dad WAS taken out by a cold(and a mishap-filled trip to the hospital), but he was closing in on 100, by that time.

PS - if everyone YOU know is 80, they could be in trouble.
That's is a BS lie that only old people get serious issues or die...plenty of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s are in the hospital from this. They might not die but many of them will suffer permanent lung damage if it got that far to where they need to be in ICU. You want to be 30 and have to stop and rest from being out of breath walking from your kitchen to your living room for the next 50 years? That's the life people think will be "cool" to live because they didn't want to listen to the precautions?

Nothing ever happens to them until it happens to them...then you hear about how they wish they listened once its too late...

The person I know is the same age as me with no known health issues...he has been in ICU for the last 4 days and has been given a 50/50 shot at making it out alive. I know a few other people who have had a fever for a week and all other symptoms but are not bad enough to have to go to the hospital. They have been told they are presumed positive but since we ran out of tests temporarily here they haven't been tested and were told to self quarantine.

Not sure where you are at but I suggest you take this more serious than you are...there is no way of knowing how your body is going to react to this until you get it. Better to not have to find out.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a restaurant that i go to from time to time and one of the women their saw me and gave me a huge smile and asked where have you been haven't seen you for a while? Mind you I had eaten their only 3 days earlier. I have also seen women be friendlier and women that I haven't heard from in a while reach out to me. So the answer is yes, as things get worse women get wetter. Just remember this next time a chick tries to feed you that strong independent women bvllshiit.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If the average age of fatalities is 80, then there aren't many 20 year olds dying of it, not unless there are a similar number of 140 year olds dying from it, too.

In a few months we'll discover which of us were correct. I could always be wrong; I'm not Kreskin. We'll see.

I do take my health seriously, by the way, but I think for myself, and do my own research, instead of believing the professional liars in the gaslight media. You want to trust them? Be my guest.
Or like this 39 year old healthy person who just died...again...you don't know what symptoms you will have until you get it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Anecdotal
Lmao...OK. One of those people I see...no proof is ever enough so you can cling to your theories you concoct in your imagination and since no amount of proof is ever enough, you can never be proven wrong.

Got it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, numerous random twenty-something girls have been banging on my door all day, demanding sex. I have to keep turning them away and telling them "Go home, you young whippersnappers! Don't you know there is a quarantine going on?". :rolleyes:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plenty of people in their 20s, 30s and 40s are in the hospital from this.
Lmao no there aren’t. You only got weak unhealthy ****s up in there. And just an fyi, most people ARE unhealthy. They did an experiment in China to see why all these young people weren’t getting infected with the coronavirus (only around 2% of young people had it). What ended up happening is that all these youngins started testing positive for it, but just didn’t have any real symptoms of it, or if they did, it was very mild.

It depends on the person, but overall, anyone under 30 has nothing to worry about, especially under 20. People over 55-60 should take care a bit.

Fact is, if you just eat healthy (which no one does) and take a lot of Vitamin C (which no one does either) you’ll be fine. Bonus points if you exercise a lot (no one does this either, even those who THINK they do), and have a proper sleep schedule (which also no one does) that coincides with the rising and setting of the sun (people like this are damn near impossible to find). Truth is, most people just don’t take care of their health.

Quit cowering in fear already. Be a man, ffs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lmao no there aren’t. You only got weak unhealthy ****s up in there. And just an fyi, most people ARE unhealthy. They did an experiment in China to see why all these young people weren’t getting infected with the coronavirus (only around 2% of young people had it). What ended up happening is that all these youngins started testing positive for it, but just didn’t have any real symptoms of it, or if they did, it was very mild.

It depends on the person, but overall, anyone under 30 has nothing to worry about, especially under 20. People over 55-60 should take care a bit.

Fact is, if you just eat healthy (which no one does) and take a lot of Vitamin C (which no one does either) you’ll be fine. Bonus points if you exercise a lot (no one does this either, even those who THINK they do), and have a proper sleep schedule (which also no one does) that coincides with the rising and setting of the sun (people like this are damn near impossible to find). Truth is, most people just don’t take care of their health.

Quit cowering in fear already. Be a man, ffs.
You dumb fvck. This isn't about YOU. Yeah most younger people don't have symptoms and that's the whole fvcking problem. They go around their parents and grandparents or other old people and then they get sick and end up in the ICU. Then little Johnny has his appendix burst late one night and guess what? Because this dumb fvck and other dumb fvcks like him didn't care and treated it like a joke, the hospitals are operating and over capacity with half the staff and now little Johnny ends up dead because the doctors couldn't get to him in time...add in car crashes, heart attacks, strokes, gunshots, accidents, etc and now it isn't just about the Coronavirus is it?. Think it can't happen? Ask Italy and Spain how that's working out? Ask anyone in NYC how that's working out?

The key factor isn't how old you are its your body's immune response and whether its going to unleash a cytokine cascade from overproduction of IL-6.

And if you were so smart youd be more interested in Sambucol Elderberry and Astaxanthin than Vitamin C. Hell even high dose Vitamin D.

But all the young fvcks with nothing to lose in this country with $15 an hour jobs living with their parents til they are 35 thinking they made it don't care...cause they are cool..they are men...no...you are just young, irresponsible and stupid.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or like this 39 year old healthy person who just died...again...you don't know what symptoms you will have until you get it.

New Orleans is getting hit really hard because there were a few carriers mingling around in the Mardi Gras millieu. Talk about the perfect environment to spread a disease!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A major factor for severity of disease seems to be blood type: O is more resistant, whereas A is more susceptible.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
According to the CDC, the vulnerable groups advised to engage in "social distancing" are people over 65, those with compromised immune systems, diabetics, and people with heart and/or respiratory conditions. Those are the CDC's own guidelines. If you'd rather take your medical advice from CNN, that's on you.

So, if you know an immuno-compromised, diabetic, asthmatic, 20 year old with a heart condition, who was hospitalized with Kung Flu, that sucks, and give her my best, but it doesn't alter the statistics that the average age in fatal cases of Kung Flu is 80+, which doesn't leave room for too many 20 year olds(it's called "math).

Swine Flu, on the other hand, killed primarily young people and children. The average age of the 500,000 people killed by the Obama-era Swine Flu outbreak was 27 years old.
Apparently you also create your own interpretations of things as well.

From the CDC site:

Avoid close contact

It doesn't say only people at higher risk...it says distance yourself from people if it is spreading in your community...which it has been like wildfire here...and Especially if you at high risk.

Secondly NYS governor Cuomo has banned "any gathering of any number for any reason" and issued a "stay at home" order. Basically meaning sit your ass at the house and don't leave except when absolutely necessary.

Thirdly, people are taking that sh!t seriously in NYS. You think slut shaming is bad? See the type of shaming you get around here if you aren't doing what you are supposed to. You literally become a pariah/social outcast and people won't speak to you...that's after bashing you unmercifully publicly and on social media first.

Not sure where you are at but hope for your sake the problem doesn't get to the level it has here

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see this at all... OLD replies are nil ... going out doing my thing and chattin someone up just gets me a wtf look... but could be because of my low population compared to usa cities... canada has the population of LA so.... whatever... im stocked in ammo and bought a new gun to go grocery shoppin in the woods with... haha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dumb fvck. This isn't about YOU. Yeah most younger people don't have symptoms and that's the whole fvcking problem. They go around their parents and grandparents or other old people and then they get sick and end up in the ICU. Then little Johnny has his appendix burst late one night and guess what? Because this dumb fvck and other dumb fvcks like him didn't care and treated it like a joke, the hospitals are operating and over capacity with half the staff and now little Johnny ends up dead because the doctors couldn't get to him in time...add in car crashes, heart attacks, strokes, gunshots, accidents, etc and now it isn't just about the Coronavirus is it?. Think it can't happen? Ask Italy and Spain how that's working out? Ask anyone in NYC how that's working out?

The key factor isn't how old you are its your body's immune response and whether its going to unleash a cytokine cascade from overproduction of IL-6.

And if you were so smart youd be more interested in Sambucol Elderberry and Astaxanthin than Vitamin C. Hell even high dose Vitamin D.

But all the young fvcks with nothing to lose in this country with $15 an hour jobs living with their parents til they are 35 thinking they made it don't care...cause they are cool..they are men...no...you are just young, irresponsible and stupid.
I can taste you baby rage tears from here. They’re salty, like you.

First off, the lockdown is lowering the risk of mortality because are inside doing nothing. Heart attack? Everyone is resting. Stroke? Same ****. Car accident? There aren’t any cars on the road, I can’t even believe you used this example. Only thing dangerous is possibly gunshots since looting can happen, but they’re already calling the national guard, and people are boarding up their buildings already to prevent break-ins. Sure they’re turning away some folks who may want treatment for other things. But fact is, many people who visit the hospital don’t even need to fkn be there. So yeah, they’re turning away people like you who really don’t deserve medical treatment for a little cut or scrape. The only people who needed too to the hospital now are older people, and they’re the demographic that needed hospital visits anyway.

Also, Italy and Spain are having a helluva time right now. They don’t have many issues with people overbuying or freaking tf out like pussies such as yourself. Cowards like you are buy into to the fear-mongering of the media because you’re a wuss, and because you’re naive (i.e. stupid).

Also, astaxanthin is basically just an antioxidant. You might as well eat carrots or sweet potatoes and get the same benefit lol. And elderberry? It’s basically glorified cough syrup, so what else is new? I picked Vitamin C because along with its antiviral properties, there’s no overdose limit for it. Even supersaturating your blood with it won’t cause any negative side effects. Vitamin D however does. You’ll need to negate it with Vitamin K2 (or Vitamin A; K2 is better tho imo due to other reasons). I doubt you actually knew that though, considering you brought up the other two supps which literally are just fads. You believe way too much in all the hype bro, and that goes for everything. And what’s funny is that Vitamin A will stop osteoblast activity, whereas Vitamin D does the exact opposite—osteoblasts secrete IL-6. Just an FYI for ya.

So yeah, my point still stands: man up, ffs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I can taste you baby rage tears from here. They’re salty, like you.

First off, the lockdown is lowering the risk of mortality because are inside doing nothing. Heart attack? Everyone is resting. Stroke? Same ****. Car accident? There aren’t any cars on the road, I can’t even believe you used this example. Only thing dangerous is possibly gunshots since looting can happen, but they’re already calling the national guard, and people are boarding up their buildings already to prevent break-ins. Sure they’re turning away some folks who may want treatment for other things. But fact is, many people who visit the hospital don’t even need to fkn be there. So yeah, they’re turning away people like you who really don’t deserve medical treatment for a little cut or scrape. The only people who needed too to the hospital now are older people, and they’re the demographic that needed hospital visits anyway.

Also, Italy and Spain are having a helluva time right now. They don’t have many issues with people overbuying or freaking tf out like pussies such as yourself. Cowards like you are buy into to the fear-mongering of the media because you’re a wuss, and because you’re naive (i.e. stupid).

Also, astaxanthin is basically just an antioxidant. You might as well eat carrots or sweet potatoes and get the same benefit lol. And elderberry? It’s basically glorified cough syrup, so what else is new? I picked Vitamin C because along with its antiviral properties, there’s no overdose limit for it. Even supersaturating your blood with it won’t cause any negative side effects. Vitamin D however does. You’ll need to negate it with Vitamin K2 (or Vitamin A; K2 is better tho imo due to other reasons). I doubt you actually knew that though, considering you brought up the other two supps which literally are just fads. You believe way too much in all the hype bro, and that goes for everything. And what’s funny is that Vitamin A will stop osteoblast activity, whereas Vitamin D does the exact opposite—osteoblasts secrete IL-6. Just an FYI for ya.

So yeah, my point still stands: man up, ffs.
To say Elderberry is a "fad" is pretty ignorant considering it has numerous scientific studies and a well known Mechanism of Action against viruses, namely blocking the receptor which many viruses target to gain entry into human cells, not to mention many trials IN PEOPLE showing its effectiveness.

Here is one...plenty of others you can find all show the same thing, at least 20...its highly effective against many viruses because it prevents them from replicating.

Astaxanthin has been cited as being used effectively in people during the COVID-19 outbreak to tamp down the over release of inflammatory cytokine IL-6 which is the main reason people end up in the ICU, on ventilators or dead...the body basically ends up generating an over aggressive immune system response that kills them...Astaxanthin has been found to regulate the immune response to prevent this from happening in many cases..

Vitamin D is basically what controls your immune system regulation via gene expression and its strength along with your gut bacteria. Vitamin D allows for production of cathelicidin which is your bodies "seek and destroy" missile used by macrophages against infections. The more Vitamin D, the more cathelicidin, the more "shots" your body has to use. Vitamin D isn't a vitamin at all its actually a hormone.

And yes I know about needing Vitamin K2/A with high dose Vitamin D if you are taking it for a long time..short term you should be fine.

Once you educate yourself a little more so you can talk from a place of knowledge rather than ignorance we can have a better discussion.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say Elderberry is a "fad" is pretty ignorant considering it has numerous scientific studies and a well known Mechanism of Action against viruses, namely blocking the receptor which many viruses target to gain entry into human cells, not to mention many trials IN PEOPLE showing its effectiveness.

Here is one...plenty of others you can find all show the same thing, at least 20...its highly effective against many viruses because it prevents them from replicating.
Like I said—glorified cough syrup.
Astaxanthin has been cited as being used effectively in people during the COVID-19 outbreak to tamp down the over release of inflammatory cytokine IL-6 which is the main reason people end up in the ICU, on ventilators or dead...the body basically ends up generating an over aggressive immune system response that kills them...Astaxanthin has been found to regulate the immune response to prevent this from happening in many cases..
Like I also said—carrot and sweet potatoes; it’s a carotenoid. Eating healthy > supplements.
Vitamin D is basically what controls your immune system regulation via gene expression and its strength along with your gut bacteria. Vitamin D allows for production of cathelicidin which is your bodies "seek and destroy" missile used by macrophages against infections. The more Vitamin D, the more cathelicidin, the more "shots" your body has to use. Vitamin D isn't a vitamin at all its actually a hormone.

Innate immunity and the role of the antimicrobial peptide cathelicidin in inflammatory skin disease
And yes I know about needing Vitamin K2/A with high dose Vitamin D if you are taking it for a long time..short term you should be fine.

Once you educate yourself a little more so you can talk from a place of knowledge rather than ignorance we can have a better discussion.
Yes yes yes, a modulator. So what? Taking more Vitamin D doesn’t boost your immune system if you aren’t deficient in it to begin with. However, there is no such topping-off limit for Vitamin C (that I’m aware of anyway) nor any negative side effects. If we go even further, we see that it can boost collagen production too (provided you also take enough of the required amino acids), which have so many major positive implications that I’m not even gonna go through them all, but I’ll give you just one though:

When your body has more collagen, it can repair tissue damage more easily. So you know the whole thing about the lungs being damaged? Yeah, your body can actually repair it, provided you give it enough of the actual tools needed. (Just as a side note, it’s really just the cartilage subunits that do the trick, not specifically collagen; collagen is just one of the major subunits).

So not only does Vitamin C ***shorten the duration of having the virus, it also can mitigate and even potentially heal lung damage (in addition to lessening the severity of other symptoms). There is also no overdose limit for it even in extreme doses, nor any negative side effects.

I know for a fact that you didn't considered these implications, they never even occurred to you. You’re not as smart as you think you are bud. Until you actually understand the implications and limitations of these things, don’t act like you know more than me.

Last edited: