Ok, I will.Eat spinach or carrots. Doesn't take much. Getting it naturally from food is superior.
I have romaine rn but next purchase I will. I always eat carrots.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Ok, I will.Eat spinach or carrots. Doesn't take much. Getting it naturally from food is superior.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
That's K1. Completely different vitamin and function in the body. K2 only can be gotten naturally from animals who have eaten grass and spend time exposed to sunlight where it converts it into K2 or from fermented foods like sauerkraut.Eat spinach or carrots. Doesn't take much. Getting it naturally from food is superior.
I was talking about vitamin AThat's K1. Completely different vitamin and function in the body. K2 only can be gotten naturally from animals who have eaten grass and spend time exposed to sunlight where it converts it into K2 or from fermented foods like sauerkraut.
Which is why it is so hard to get these days in comparison to when animals were always outside.
Because it gets toxic very quickly in high doses (unless you’re taking enough vitamin D to counteract it), in which case you MAY have to worry about your calcium levels (of which K2 would mitigate).why don't I see "vitamin A" in the supplement aisle or store?
Or pumpkin or sweet potatoes. But all that stuff is just beta carotene, which your body is unable to completely convert into vitamin A.Eat spinach or carrots. Doesn't take much. Getting it naturally from food is superior.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Yes, the meeting system is faulty.I keep seeing groups of women alone sitting at tables in open bars, their skirts are shorter by the day yet no particular effort from them to make themselves apprachable and guys stay away.
I think despite the clear signs of bigger interest from women there is still a default in the meeting system.
I was used to open to such tables full of women untill 4.5 years ago but then stop when it was no longer fun, dont know why.
But I noticed women are much more flirty nowadays wheter its the gym or the supermarket...if only they could put away those damn phones for more than 5 minutes Im sure many guys would go to talk to them.
Those groups usually are either 3 to 4 girls but sometimes even 5, I actually dont mind to open such groups in night clubs cause their b1tch shield is much lower and within few seconds of talking I can guess which one finds me attractive the most then get her with her friends support through humor.Yes, the meeting system is faulty.
How large are these groups? Women in groups of 3 are generally not good for approaches, Most guys don't hunt in large packs at bars. I've even done solo approaching at bars.
Flirty at the supermarket? With the masks?
Women fidgeting with their phones does discourage approaching.
Supply and Demand models this behaviour in a pretty interesting way.I've had at least 5 girls who were playful, but not capitalizing before come back and they are just wild right now, sexting and phone sex. Have you guys noticed sth like this, too? Are there more women coming back to you or just new women coming at you or is it just me and if yes, why do you think this is happening?