Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaining weight doesn't do any good if you don't work out. It will go to fat. In my case the fat goes straight to my gut.
What’s the status of your workout machine? Is it together yet?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's not good in that point.

Maybe try some nice events (not parties)... You may found some nice girls in there.
Like I said if you lived in my region and 60 or over you'd clean up down here. It's like the opposite age wise living in nyc or la for dating. But most girls decent ones at a min 45 miles away. That just wont work for a relationship and wont go anywhere. Why would a woman even reply to you if you're 60 miles away anyway. I'm up to 70 mile radius because 60 miles or less and I see the same handful of faces everyday.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are guys posting pics here to get advice on theur looks or just to show off how in shape they are lol?

Gaining weight doesn't do any good if you don't work out. It will go to fat. In my case the fat goes straight to my gut.
Burn a few calories by getting that machine together.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
How's it arriving? Turtle or carrier pigeon? I never seen exercise equipment take so long to arrive. Is it being pushed over here from China?
No, I have had the gym since Jan 6th. Remember, the pulley was broke? The installer noticed one of the pulleys was broke. He got some of it put together. I contacted ICON fitness and the part was on back order for weeks. Yes, a plastic pulley. So last week I finally got the part in. If that part was not broke I would have been lifting for a month now and getting some muscle. So I got delayed a month and a half. As you can see my chest is pretty flat. I just at least want some arm muscle so I look fuller and not as skinny but still have the slim chest until I get the abs built up.

I'm also getting an exercise bike too. So I will have a treadmill, home gym, and a stationary bike and dumb bells. I should have what I need to get into a lot better shape.

Also when I do get some muscle should I post pics of it on match even though girls in their profiles say they don't like gym pics.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you get fat when you run 5 miles a day? This is the second time you've said something that doesn't add up to the stories you tell us.... I'm on to you

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said if you lived in my region and 60 or over you'd clean up down here. It's like the opposite age wise living in nyc or la for dating. But most girls decent ones at a min 45 miles away. That just wont work for a relationship and wont go anywhere. Why would a woman even reply to you if you're 60 miles away anyway. I'm up to 70 mile radius because 60 miles or less and I see the same handful of faces everyday.
How many people live in your town?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No, I have had the gym since Jan 6th. Remember, the pulley was broke? The installer noticed one of the pulleys was broke. He got some of it put together. I contacted ICON fitness and the part was on back order for weeks. Yes, a plastic pulley. So last week I finally got the part in. If that part was not broke I would have been lifting for a month now and getting some muscle. So I got delayed a month and a half. As you can see my chest is pretty flat. I just at least want some arm muscle so I look fuller and not as skinny but still have the slim chest until I get the abs built up.

I'm also getting an exercise bike too. So I will have a treadmill, home gym, and a stationary bike and dumb bells. I should have what I need to get into a lot better shape.

Also when I do get some muscle should I post pics of it on match even though girls in their profiles say they don't like gym pics.
I've heard of Weider, NordicTrack, Peloton, Marcy and Gold's. I've never heard of ICON Fitness. Why do you buy crap? All you need is steel. Nothing fancy. STEEL.

If you went to the pen for a bad crime, you would be in the yard exercising. You know what they use? STEEL and they come out jacked as f uck. Stop with all the BS and get to work. If you focused on exercise and nutrition as much as you focus on posting on SS, you'd be jacked like Rich Pena now (when he was alive, though, he's still prob. jacked as f uck right now underground).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard of Weider, NordicTrack, Peloton, Marcy and Gold's. I've never heard of ICON Fitness. Why do you buy crap? All you need is steel. Nothing fancy. STEEL.

If you went to the pen for a bad crime, you would be in the yard exercising. You know what they use? STEEL and they come out jacked as f uck. Stop with all the BS and get to work. If you focused on exercise and nutrition as much as you focus on posting on SS, you'd be jacked like Rich Pena now (when he was alive, though, he's still prob. jacked as f uck right now underground).
ICON owns the Golds Gym brand and name. Look it up and provides the service. So you mean if I quit going on OLD 3 hours a day and looking a the same post wall handfull of women everyday and worked out hardcore I'd be ripped? Yes, go on Match, etc. and for like the last year you see the same handful of post wall women. Even Bumble and Tinder the same chicks keep popping up. It's boring logging on OLD and not seeing new or younger blood.

What do you think of the Ghetto Workout? These Tyrones use mostly play ground equip, trash cans, etc. to get buff. What do you think of it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a french canadian i had to google the term
And now im like wtf!!!!!
Is there such an association was the founding member Michael Jackson or something????
Sick stuff
I don't think too many people know what it is these days. We used to rib each other about it in college, in the 90s. I'm pretty sure Allen Ginsburg, the poet, was openly a member. I don't get how that can fly at all, but those counterculture dudes were fukked up.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe he's had some of you fooled for so long

My favourite part of the troll is he "hides" his face by only coloring in his eyeballs

9/10
It was a similar case with guys like bigdave and richardthefrog. It doesn't matter if these guys are trolls or completely helpless/autistic. They're the ones who seem to have the most problems but are too good to change anything, the ones who hijack the threads, and the ones who always NEED the attention but never give back. Yet, many of the guys that keep giving them advice have too good of a heart to just put their foot down and realize "yeah some people truly don't want help". Actions over words right? That should be viewed in general, for everyone, not just for women.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I hate to say this about someone... but.... he’s an idiot.
He's not an idiot, he's autistic / Aspergers. It's one of the reasons some of us try to help him. Though, I think most of us are tired of the runaround.

Last edited: