Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cleared it with the mods! A thread I’ve wanted to do for years. Post your real life picture let the community help fix your looks!(completely optiona)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I'll be sending my invoice out this week for all the photoshopping I did for you. If anyone else is interested, PM me and I'll make you look like an adonis for a reasonable fee.
Are you sure you took proper care when you did mine? Seems like you overdid the computer graphics a little:

Ok... but .... its one thing for women to catfish men... men might still bang them... men on the other hand have to actually look like adonis in person or be nexted without a 2nd thought lol...
Reminds me of that Geico Pete Nochhio commercial. It's hard for me to watch it without seeing it through the SoSuave lens.
He was trying to be be deceitful, after all, so he deserves what he gets. But I can't help but see her resting b!tch face, and her rejecting him because she found out she wasn't getting Chad:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, I'll be sending my invoice out this week for all the photoshopping I did for you. If anyone else is interested, PM me and I'll make you look like an adonis for a reasonable fee.
Can you photoshopping my face Into like group pics with hot girls to make me look popular or onto a more built body?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Are pics like these good on your profile? Showing a softer side as well?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
WTF...... Are you serious? You need to get your testosterone checked.
No, I didn't use that LOL. I do have a pic holding my baby cousin I use on my match profile. I use that because a lot of post wall single Moms on match looking for people who like kids. I don't use it on Tinder for example.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No, I didn't use that LOL. I do have a pic holding my baby cousin I use on my match profile. I use that because a lot of post wall single Moms on match looking for people who like kids. I don't use it on Tinder for example.
You're a strange cat dude. S-T-R-A-N-G-E. Like kids, yes, not wanting to have sex with them. That is the vibe you are giving off.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You're a strange cat dude. S-T-R-A-N-G-E. Like kids, yes, not wanting to have sex with them. That is the vibe you are giving off.
Women, these post wall ones with kids want a fatherly figure to Beta Buxx. Hence the wording about financial security in their profile. They want a guy who will support their kids and travel lifestyle. I mean if she's hot I'd go to extreme measures to Beta Buxx to get a hot girl.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women, these post wall ones with kids want a fatherly figure to Beta Buxx. Hence the wording about financial security in their profile. They want a guy who will support their kids and travel lifestyle. I mean if she's hot I'd go to extreme measures to Beta Buxx to get a hot girl.
You sitting inside a large bear and having a little child on your lap doesn't show this. It shows that you are creepy and possibly have pedophile tendencies. Let's not even bring up how you're dressing. Ever watch To Catch A Predator on MSNBC? They usually dress like you did with your big bear friend. Delete these pictures. Work on your body (weight train), decent clothes and drop the pedo pics. Jesus Christ.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sitting inside a large bear and having a little child on your lap doesn't show this. It shows that you are creepy and possibly have pedophile tendencies. Let's not even bring up how you're dressing. Ever watch To Catch A Predator on MSNBC? They usually dress like you did with your big bear friend. Delete these pictures. Work on your body (weight train), decent clothes and drop the pedo pics. Jesus Christ.
And if a father had his kid on his lap or gave them a hug it's gay?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No, the pic holding my baby cousin is NOT with that bear ROFL.

A couple years ago they started up again with True Crime Daily. They used a hot 19 year old decoy this time and the dudes were dressed normal but a lot of them were older.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
No, the pic holding my baby cousin is NOT with that bear ROFL.

A couple years ago they started up again with True Crime Daily. They used a hot 19 year old decoy this time and the dudes were dressed normal but a lot of them were older.
@biggoal, read these to make sure you do not stand out like one.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Not too sure a sane dude would put a pic with his children on a dating app. Ladies do, but, well, they're not all there..
Many single moms post pics of just their kids. I mean with them not in their photos but just their kids. What are they thinking? Are they thinking some Beta Buxx guy with no kids of his own would go for her because she already has kids?