Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chris' Fitness Book

christie

Banned
Reaction score
25 min brisk walking, 15 min leisurely walking.

Also same powerwalking and climbing, reaching, squatting, kneeling, gripping/holding, balancing and hand-over-hand fastpaced strength exertions for 6.75 hours at work.

One pushup.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April fools right? What happened?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah I’m a bit envious of those with warmer weather able to take walks. Here in Colorado it’s still a bit too nippy to have a sunny walk lately. I need some vitamin D bad. I don’t like doing supplements if I can avoid it. I need some sun.
Literally all you need to get in one of the best workouts you can do is a single step. Easier if you have one of those gym steps but you can just go down to the bottom of the steps in your house and do it there. Works equally well.

Step up with one foot, then up with the other. Then down with the first foot and down with the other. Add in swinging your arms up and then back down and do it as fast as you can.

Do 3 sets of 10 minutes with a 1 minute break in between and you will be drenched in sweat and gasping for air by the end.

No equipment, no gym, no nothing required.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
True but the goal was to induce vitamin D.
Not happening at this time of year unless you live in the Southern Hemisphere where it was summer or near the equator.

Best bet is to take 10000 IUs a day and monitor your levels...that puts me squarely around 65-75 which is optimal.