Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chris' Fitness Book

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Morning: 2 leisurely 10 min walks to meeting and back

Afternoon: 1.25 hour road bike ride with three 3 min breaks.
5°C weather with approx 45 km/hr headwind for last halfhour of ride (smh, of course...I loved the challenge, I didn't slow effort or change gears on purpose to really skyrocket my heartrate-unknown)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Afternoon: Two 15 min bikerides. I half hour walk
Evening: Two 25 min walks

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Before work: Powerwalk so fast I sweat for 24 min.
Climbing and powerwalking first work quarter.
I'm doing well first day back after 6 weeks off. Work Brothers are impressed.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Later same day: 6 more hours minus breaks of powerwalking and climbing at work
19 min speed powerwalking after work plus 2 x 10 min leisurely walks in the evening

christie

Banned
Reaction score
One 10 min walk before work + 8 hours powerwalking in slushy/icy snow and climbing.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One 10 min walk before work + 8 hours powerwalking in slushy/icy snow and climbing.
Bewildered: Can you elaborate some? Hard to comprehend the torture! What's the motivation? Getting Married?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Bewildered: Can you elaborate some? Hard to comprehend the torture! What's the motivation? Getting Married?
I'm trying to become fit.

My only motivation is a return to the old Christie from 15 years ago, that level of health and beyond because I used to smoke back then.

And I don't now.
Thanks for asking.

This morning: 15 min fast walk
8 hours powerwalking and climbing
After work: 35 min steady walk with about 75 yard jog to catch a bus
I still have a leisurely 10 min walk ahead of me before home.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only motivation is a return to the old Christie from 15 years ago, that level of health and beyond
Well I promise you, I know that kind of dedication. And it says what you're made of. I salute you.
Please don't pull a hammy ;)

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Well I promise you, I know that kind of dedication. And it says what you're made of. I salute you.
Please don't pull a hammy ;)
So far so good, feels great to be doing this volume of activity again

christie

Banned
Reaction score
@christie thank you for sharing your daily commitment(s) toward being fit. Cold weather, COVID, long day of work...despite all, you seem to be finding some really cool ways to go about accomplishing your goal.

Wishing you continued passion and strength as you embark on your goal. I'm reading.
Thank you for letting me copy your idea and thank you for your energising words.
And I'm still eager to add lifting weights now that I can, but I'm saving all energy reserves for work rn.

Your nice words are money on this 4th day of work back. Thank you sincerely.

Last edited:

christie

Banned
Reaction score
35 +23+10+25=93 min steady walking
8 hours powerwalking and climbing
10 min bikeride

muscles have tightened up internally-a feeling of being stitched or fused together
Doesn't hurt to sit or lay down.

I have a constant rosy glow with buffed/polished looking 22 year old face skin. Apparently, my circulation is excellent.
Not tempted to get on scale until at least the same amount of time has passed, as the 6 weeks I was off work. So before May I'll weigh in.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Friday: 23 min brisk walk plus regular workday efforts

Saturday: over 2 hour bikeride and about 1.5 hrs walking the bike when out of steam.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Monday: 1.25 hours steady bikeride, 2 minute water break
regular workday efforts and then there will be a 23 min walk with 10 min bikeride after work

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, there's failures...quite a few of them, but I don't write them here. (So tired I walk funny at the end of my days) Only demoralises me. I'd rather collect the wins.

Thanks for reading and commenting. You understand the power of simple positivity and optimism.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my opinion you're pushing too hard, but I commend you. Also I'm only doing 15% of your output so who am I to judge. Give this stuff a try please. ((Tailwind Endurance fuel)) "It's not Gatorade".. I get it at Imtbtrails Mtn bike forum.
Mikie the web owner sells it. Or go to Tailwind. Yer an animal

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It's my opinion you're pushing too hard, but I commend you. Also I'm only doing 15% of your output so who am I to judge. Give this stuff a try please. ((Tailwind Endurance fuel)) "It's not Gatorade".. I get it at Imtbtrails Mtn bike forum.
Mikie the web owner sells it. Or go to Tailwind. Yer an animal
I'll have a look.

Sounds like a cool forum. Always wear your helmet mountain biking. My cousin's brotherinlaw went head over handlebars and became paralysed.

Yer an animal too because like recognises like.

If you want to do more, believe you can do it, you've got the support here.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
work(delivery day success-no need for work brothers to stay OT to make up for my weakness coming back to work, like they did last Wed and Fri delivery days)

+

30 min fast walk, with no need for 75 yard jog to catch that bus. I had to stand and wait for the first time since my walking speed improved.

Exhausted now. Can't wait 'til Fri.....first full pay since Jan 29.

Will get full, balanced grocery load this weekend. I will recover faster with more food.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
20 + 20 + 20=60 min steady walks plus 8 hour(6.75 hr)work duties.
Passed out early evening and feel rested by middle of night. Hungry too. Will have tuna and mayo and sweet potato and defrosted broccoli and a decaf with almond milk then huge bowl of oatmeal before I leave.

The first warm-ish day of the year.
I will try biking in a tshirt this weekend finally.