mrgoodstuff
Master Don Juan
Fresh red pillees are "insulted" and in "rage" at these control attempts. Me included. The ladies laugh probably. And become aware we are aware.Who is the one posting about whom? You Sure that's the case?
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Fresh red pillees are "insulted" and in "rage" at these control attempts. Me included. The ladies laugh probably. And become aware we are aware.Who is the one posting about whom? You Sure that's the case?
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Just have success with out being stupid. Who cares what she thinks.@mrgoodstuff don't worry she won't be laughing Lulz I'll get the last laugh watch this space
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
If you know that it doesn't need to be said. Focus on the lesson and not the hurt.@LARaiders85 yes I'm starting to realise this you have great advice bro you really do! But I have to show these ladies I'm high value I wont tolerate game playing disrespectful females. I know my worth I'm golden
So what? So what she hasn't also blocked you.@marmel75 She didn't delete me from fb
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
He's totally lost bro. Totally clueless. Still saying the same things, only the girl has changed in his story line.4 years on SS and you're still like this? Oh boy...
You should pay attention. Failing to calibrate to the audience is a form of social retardation.then she told me ... she just thinks my opinion towards woman is inexcusable!!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
ThisAmazes me how some of you guys get dumped, but then again, I have never heard these words before:
You should pay attention. Failing to calibrate to the audience is a form of social retardation.
That means nothing.Lol @everyone who said I wasn't alpha... well she messaged me and I deleted it.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.