Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Break up just happened

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys my new girlfriend just told me to come over and talk wasn't looking good. I told her I'm busy and she can talk to me through message. She told me we wouldn't work out. My first reply. "Ok bye" then she told me how great of a guy I was and that she just thinks my opinion towards woman is inexcusable!! "I'm the real strong type in person and don't take any crap from anyone including a f*****g woman!" So call me chauvinistic if you must I wont be offended! I told her in my own words " don't try and f*****g turn the tables on me it was you that f****d up by not conversating if you want to end our relationship do it I don't give a f**k. Anyhow she read the message and didn't respond. And she still has me on facebook. Can anyone tell me why? And did I handle this correctly?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False bravado she saw right through...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 I doubt it that's me she couldn't respond because she knows I'm right and she can't handle it. Another woman trying to assert her dominance sh!t over me
You dont get it. Women only do that to men they know they can get away with it with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys my new girlfriend just told me to come over and talk wasn't looking good. I told her I'm busy and she can talk to me through message. She told me we wouldn't work out. My first reply. "Ok bye" then she told me how great of a guy I was and that she just thinks my opinion towards woman is inexcusable!! "I'm the real strong type in person and don't take any crap from anyone including a f*****g woman!" So call me chauvinistic if you must I wont be offended! I told her in my own words " don't try and f*****g turn the tables on me it was you that f****d up by not conversating if you want to end our relationship do it I don't give a f**k. Anyhow she read the message and didn't respond. And she still has me on facebook. Can anyone tell me why? And did I handle this correctly?
Red pill
@marmel75 I doubt it that's me she couldn't respond because she knows I'm right and she can't handle it. Another woman trying to assert her dominance sh!t over me
If you know your right and you have personal integrity. Then you did right. Dont let no man or woman shame you for standing up for yourself.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath @marmel75 this girl loooooves to play games and she loves trying to get it over her partners didn't work with me.
Obviously it DID work for a time...again. Women instinctively know the guys they can do this with and the guys they can't.

You think you've won but really lost because women view you in this manner and until that changes this is what you will be dealing with regularly.

Its good that you ended it but she only was doing what you let her get away with.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it DID work for a time...again. Women instinctively know the guys they can do this with and the guys they can't.

You think you've won but really lost because women view you in this manner and until that changes this is what you will be dealing with regularly.

Its good that you ended it but she only was doing what you let her get away with.
@marmel75 you have great input don't get me wrong.. but I think I won this. She didn't delete me from fb

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff she will come back and I'm telling her to kick f*****g rocks!! I'm so sick and tired of this whole woman turns man into a dog in the West sh!t
You are the one letting it happen. Stop blaming women for it and start looking at how you can change your patterns of behavior that keep leading you down the same road with different women.

Again...when there is a pattern of behavior with numerous different women the problem is not them, its YOU.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff she will come back and I'm telling her to kick f*****g rocks!! I'm so sick and tired of this whole woman turns man into a dog in the West sh!t
Thats exactly what it is. When your stronger you wont get angry. You simply wont allow it even for a second. They will know this. Many will still fvck you.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good
But be careful to not be too extreme on red pill stuff, calibrate to situation.
@lamath yes I agree just watch she will come crawling back she even kept me on facebook because she can't handle losing me. But on the other hand I frankly dgaf if I lose her. The one who cares the least has the upper hand right?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@lamath yes I agree just watch she will come crawling back she even kept me on facebook because she can't handle losing me. But on the other hand I frankly dgaf if I lose her. The one who cares the least has the upper hand right?
Who is the one posting about whom? You Sure that's the case?

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 I post here because always post about my relationship it's good to inform everyone so everyone can have their input. I also take all the advice on board. I don't feel any emotion now not sadness anger etc: she is the one who will be questioning whether she made the right move or not. And if she didn't and comes crawling back she will be the one with the broken heart not me. Because I will enforce everything she has said