Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Break up just happened

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@LARaiders85 yes I'm starting to realise this you have great advice bro you really do! But I have to show these ladies I'm high value I wont tolerate game playing disrespectful females. I know my worth I'm golden
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Wait, you actually told her how you thrully see the world ?

That's a dangerous game, mate. Never tell common people the redpill knowledge, they will only hate you.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Crown I just told her I practically don't give a f**k if she leaves I really don't care anymore I'm sick of games players and cheater although this one didn't cheat. Didn't share any knowledge to her. This site is my private lair where I can relax and conversate with other red pillers in privacy and anonymous. I dont know why she just read my message and didn't block me. Maybe she will have doubts I dunno. All I know is I wont be taking her back I'm growing too old for this type of rubbish
 

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
@marmel75 She didn't delete me from fb
So what? So what she hasn't also blocked you.

Based on this and your other threads (the ones days between each other) I'm sure we'll get one asking why she still has you on Facebook, even though you don't care.

It's already been said but it's clear you're putting on a false bravado.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
i guess correct way to do this would be 'im sorry dude i dont love you'
'ok'
*removing her from everywhere* not discussing anymore


JFL at discussing with women in 2019
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
You have yet again started another thread about a single, specific woman. So obviously you are allowing these women to get under your skin.
Marmel75 is correct. You have a pattern that leads these women to run from you and it doesnt take them very long to figure it out.

Let me explain FB- a woman does not care to keep you around on social media after they dump you because they know they can still get your non sexual attention for free. They like keeping you in limbo. If you start stalking and doing things that communicate psycho behaviors they will then block you on everything.

They love having as many friends and followers as they can just like we love having as many plates fvcking us as we can.

Her keeping you around on FB means absolutely nothing. She isnt coming back.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
4 years on SS and you're still like this? Oh boy...
He's totally lost bro. Totally clueless. Still saying the same things, only the girl has changed in his story line.

I dont see how people can frequent this board and not improve to some degree. It baffles me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Amazes me how some of you guys get dumped, but then again, I have never heard these words before:


You should pay attention. Failing to calibrate to the audience is a form of social retardation.
This

All women are going to give you **** eventually, if he cant calibrate his reaction correctly he can blame himself for the end result.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@Glassguy obviously because I deleted it a beta male would of responded sometimes I think people are insanely jealous because I can have a girl wanting to be exclusive in a matter of weeks
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I like you bro I really do but you are soooo far gone it's ridiculous, trust me when I tell you she sees right through you're false bravado, if we can see it then she can too.

You been here to long for me to give you any sympathy, tighten up immediately or get use to these things happening to you over and over and over again......
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top