Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Break up just happened

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the problem OP.... you are getting mad a woman for doing what is in her nature. Getting mad gives her power because anger is not the opposite of love. Indifference drives women crazy.

The way to handle situations like this is to say ok and then move on as if nothing happened and not waste time pondering what if she contacts you or what she is doing. It’s no longer your problem to deal with.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the problem OP.... you are getting mad a woman for doing what is in her nature. Getting mad gives her power because anger is not the opposite of love. Indifference drives women crazy.

The way to handle situations like this is to say ok and then move on as if nothing happened and not waste time pondering what if she contacts you or what she is doing. It’s no longer your problem to deal with.
Very well explained
Thats why we all told you to write nothing after the ok bye.

OP
I can tell you that i had to fake the not caring indifference thing in the past and will probably have to do it again some day.
We all get hurt sometime, just need to watch out to not over-compensate with the red pill stuff.

I can tell you that from my humble experience (im far from a DJ) is that the women that i hook the easiest where the one i was not sure were LTR quality so i was not trying at all and they where investing alot of time/energy to change my mind.

Glassguy

Reaction score
@Glassguy obviously because I deleted it a beta male would of responded sometimes I think people are insanely jealous because I can have a girl wanting to be exclusive in a matter of weeks
You're beta because of how you acted with women to get yourself in these break ups.

Acting "alpha" now comes across as butt hurt.

No ALPHA is going to rush into a relationship like you did. The vast majority of ALPHAS dont want anything to do with a serious relationship or GF because we know that options are always better.

You are not proactive with your actions, therefore you are reactive to how your emotions get you into messes with women.

No rotation= low options = BETA

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You're beta because of how you acted with women to get yourself in these break ups.

Acting "alpha" now comes across as butt hurt.

No ALPHA is going to rush into a relationship like you did. The vast majority of ALPHAS dont want anything to do with a serious relationship or GF because we know that options are always better.

You are not proactive with your actions, therefore you are reactive to how your emotions get you into messes with women.

No rotation= low options = BETA
I don't think he heard ya glass!!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is silent.Insecurities are loud