Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Break up just happened

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LARaiders85 yes I'm starting to realise this you have great advice bro you really do! But I have to show these ladies I'm high value I wont tolerate game playing disrespectful females. I know my worth I'm golden

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, you actually told her how you thrully see the world ?

That's a dangerous game, mate. Never tell common people the redpill knowledge, they will only hate you.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Crown I just told her I practically don't give a f**k if she leaves I really don't care anymore I'm sick of games players and cheater although this one didn't cheat. Didn't share any knowledge to her. This site is my private lair where I can relax and conversate with other red pillers in privacy and anonymous. I dont know why she just read my message and didn't block me. Maybe she will have doubts I dunno. All I know is I wont be taking her back I'm growing too old for this type of rubbish

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
@marmel75 She didn't delete me from fb
So what? So what she hasn't also blocked you.

Based on this and your other threads (the ones days between each other) I'm sure we'll get one asking why she still has you on Facebook, even though you don't care.

It's already been said but it's clear you're putting on a false bravado.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
i guess correct way to do this would be 'im sorry dude i dont love you'
'ok'
*removing her from everywhere* not discussing anymore

JFL at discussing with women in 2019

Glassguy

Reaction score
You have yet again started another thread about a single, specific woman. So obviously you are allowing these women to get under your skin.
Marmel75 is correct. You have a pattern that leads these women to run from you and it doesnt take them very long to figure it out.

Let me explain FB- a woman does not care to keep you around on social media after they dump you because they know they can still get your non sexual attention for free. They like keeping you in limbo. If you start stalking and doing things that communicate psycho behaviors they will then block you on everything.

They love having as many friends and followers as they can just like we love having as many plates fvcking us as we can.

Her keeping you around on FB means absolutely nothing. She isnt coming back.

Glassguy

Reaction score
4 years on SS and you're still like this? Oh boy...
He's totally lost bro. Totally clueless. Still saying the same things, only the girl has changed in his story line.

I dont see how people can frequent this board and not improve to some degree. It baffles me.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazes me how some of you guys get dumped, but then again, I have never heard these words before:

You should pay attention. Failing to calibrate to the audience is a form of social retardation.
This

All women are going to give you **** eventually, if he cant calibrate his reaction correctly he can blame himself for the end result.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Glassguy obviously because I deleted it a beta male would of responded sometimes I think people are insanely jealous because I can have a girl wanting to be exclusive in a matter of weeks

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I like you bro I really do but you are soooo far gone it's ridiculous, trust me when I tell you she sees right through you're false bravado, if we can see it then she can too.

You been here to long for me to give you any sympathy, tighten up immediately or get use to these things happening to you over and over and over again......