R
Ranger
Guest
I like watches. I’m getting one of these watches.A watch company made their own video.
Not that I need another one. Lol
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I like watches. I’m getting one of these watches.A watch company made their own video.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!
I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.
The only thing that works is severe revenue decrease. Shareholders don’t like that.If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
I'd really like to read that their stock, sales, and profits have plummeted.If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
Who are they? A couple of feminists?!they are owned by Proctor and Gamble.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Damn, that's a lot of brands. I use a few of those, several even.
Yeah, just bought Old Spice day before the commercial.Damn, that's a lot of brands. I use a few of those, several even.
I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).Yeah, just bought Old Spice day before the commercial.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Beardos? Lol.Maybe, Gillette is trying to get millennials to be all soft and, shave their beards. Seems like they may be trying to reverse sales declines, due to beardos?![]()
Yeah, I also use crest toothpaste.I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).
I like double blades though. And my girlfriend usually buys me razors.You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another $12
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
This cuts as well as a two or three blades?You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another ~$12. The fact anyone still buys Gillette razors and blade cartridges for $20 blows my mind. I haven't bought razor blades in like 2 years.
Pfft, I have thick stubble, I think it cuts better. Your mileage may vary, but there are different razor blades you can purchase. For example, "Feathers" are considered to be one of the sharpest and most aggressive. You can get "sample packs" with a variety of razors and find one you like.This cuts as well as a two or three blades?
I don’t know. They did when I was a kid. We probably do but just overshadowed by the others.Do you have wilkinson sword available in the us?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.