“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Boycott Gillette

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!

I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.
If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
 
R

Ranger

Guest
If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
The only thing that works is severe revenue decrease. Shareholders don’t like that.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
I'd really like to read that their stock, sales, and profits have plummeted.

they are owned by Proctor and Gamble.
Who are they? A couple of feminists?!
:)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
The continued and perpetual wussification of our planet...



 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Yeah, just bought Old Spice day before the commercial.
I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Maybe, Gillette is trying to get millennials to be all soft and, shave their beards. Seems like they may be trying to reverse sales declines, due to beardos?:D
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Maybe, Gillette is trying to get millennials to be all soft and, shave their beards. Seems like they may be trying to reverse sales declines, due to beardos?:D
Beardos? Lol.
Shaving body hair is much more popular now than it was when I was growing up. I would think their sales would be up from that alone.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).
Yeah, I also use crest toothpaste.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another $12
I like double blades though. And my girlfriend usually buys me razors.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another ~$12. The fact anyone still buys Gillette razors and blade cartridges for $20 blows my mind. I haven't bought razor blades in like 2 years.
This cuts as well as a two or three blades?
 

Calihopeful

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
24
Age
39
This cuts as well as a two or three blades?
Pfft, I have thick stubble, I think it cuts better. Your mileage may vary, but there are different razor blades you can purchase. For example, "Feathers" are considered to be one of the sharpest and most aggressive. You can get "sample packs" with a variety of razors and find one you like.

I do one pass with the grain, one pass across. Baby smooth. Switch blades out every 2 or 3 shaves. If you buy a pack of 100, its like 10-15 cents a blade.
 

SpanishFly

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
17
Reaction score
25
Age
59
This advert has emerged in Spain, dubbed into Spanish, but with the same content and message. It has been heavily criticised in the press, even the left wing media calling it "victimisation of masculinity". Gillette have made a huge error of judgement, on a worldwide level. Let's hope that this fiasco helps to recenter western society to embrace a rational mindset once more.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top