Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boycott Gillette

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!

I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.

Billtx49

Reaction score
P!SS OFF, GILLETTE!

I don't know where their home headquarters are, but protesters should start picketing the place 24/7.
If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…

R

Ranger

If their corporate is stupid enough to buy extremely gender biased advertising, protesters won’t increase their intelligence level…
The only thing that works is severe revenue decrease. Shareholders don’t like that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really like to read that their stock, sales, and profits have plummeted.

they are owned by Proctor and Gamble.
Who are they? A couple of feminists?!
:)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The continued and perpetual wussification of our planet...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just bought Old Spice day before the commercial.
I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, Gillette is trying to get millennials to be all soft and, shave their beards. Seems like they may be trying to reverse sales declines, due to beardos?:D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, Gillette is trying to get millennials to be all soft and, shave their beards. Seems like they may be trying to reverse sales declines, due to beardos?:D
Beardos? Lol.
Shaving body hair is much more popular now than it was when I was growing up. I would think their sales would be up from that alone.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like their deodorants. I'm not sure I can avoid all the P&G products, maybe it's best to keep the focus on Gillette. It may not even dawn on them why their antiperspirant sales are down (even if we could optimistically make a dent in them).
Yeah, I also use crest toothpaste.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another $12
I like double blades though. And my girlfriend usually buys me razors.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get a safety razor for $30 and a box of 100 blades for another ~$12. The fact anyone still buys Gillette razors and blade cartridges for $20 blows my mind. I haven't bought razor blades in like 2 years.
This cuts as well as a two or three blades?