Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banning Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe due to the fact the person saying it, is intentionally showing disrespect.
only poor people feel disrespected when someone calls them poor

if You can not deal with a guy that Is neurotic , how can you deal with a girl ?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if You can not deal with a guy that Is neurotic , how can you deal with a girl ?
Acting like an assshole gets you called out sometimes. Deal with it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Can’t win the argument? Don’t reply! Just like Pan. Found another kj

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That's not true, plenty of people would be offended that the person is intentionally trying to disrespect them regardless if what is being said is true or not.

I was able to deal with him. I just ignored him after a certain point.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did not read his thing , but first of all his style is really bad . Looking at his his jeans only

second of all , have no idea what is 5.5 foot , but less than 1.75 m as a guy starts getting be a problem
1.75m is 5'7. I'm 5'6, so if it's a problem where making six figures won't help why "work on myself" with finances instead of just learning how to communicate with females, regardless of their figure.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.75m is 5'7. I'm 5'6, so if it's a problem where making six figures won't help why "work on myself" with finances instead of just learning how to communicate with females, regardless of their figure.
5'7'' is 1,70m

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s also such a thing as “defamation of character”.

youre not offended are you?
no , I am not .

you are the same guy who was very vocal some time ago that if a girl is playing hard to get that you should next her . And then admitted that he bangs ugly girls , way lower than his smv

why should I be offended ? Your opinions about women and seduction are irrelevant :)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about finances . It is about how you carry yourself

good style , good posture , good body , looking healthy

then learning how to look a bit taller . Maybe use boots , as they will give you a couple of cm
More in the perceived height

then learning how to be socially savvy

this are all things that are up to you in the vast majority , and will help you in life , not just with girls

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about finances . It is about how you carry yourself

good style , good posture , good body , looking healthy

then learning how to look a bit taller . Maybe use boots , as they will give you a couple of cm
More in the perceived height

then learning how to be socially savvy

this are all things that are up to you in the vast majority , and will help you in life , not just with girls
Yeah, and who says I'm not doing those. All of those will not help you communicate the way females do. Interacting with females will help you communicate the way they do. Which is why it could be helpful to get with a fatty, if the other option is celibacy.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and who says I'm not doing those. All of those will not help you communicate the way females do. Interacting with females will help you communicate the way they do. Which is why it could be helpful to get with a fatty, if the other option is celibacy.
Getting laid is getting laid. Sure she might have a few extra pounds and some love handles, but it's better than rubbing one out.

I can't do a seriously fat woman, but a curvy one is not out of my realm of possibilities. If she has a cute face and decent personality, I can overlook her not being as fit.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no , I am not .

you are the same guy who was very vocal some time ago that if a girl is playing hard to get that you should next her . And then admitted that he bangs ugly girls , way lower than his smv

why should I be offended ? Your opinions about women and seduction are irrelevant :)
I also said I’ve banged 8’s before but unlike some I don’t claim that’s all I get ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.