Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banning Pan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be frank , pan is right . If guys would not drop their standards and continue banging fatties , for sure women would take more care of themselves

a guy if it is fat , he will not bang anything

a woman if it is fat , would still have at least average guys banging them
I don't care what he thinks or you think about banging a fat woman. If you choose to go celibate instead, that's on you. I'm here to learn how to seduce women. Fat women are still women. They will still respond to seduction like a woman, communicate like a woman and give "**** tests" like a woman. Being celibate instead, would only be detrimental to me. I'd rather learn and grow, as opposed to just pulling my djck and not learning a damn thing, instead complaining there's not good enough selection(which there isn't).

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm driving on a road right now that was built and maintained with taxes.

If somebody comes and carjacks me, they will do their best to find them and arrest them. The fact that potential criminals know the government will lock them up is a deterrent to crime in the first place.

The government literally protects you every second of every day. I'm not saying that I agree with every detail of what is done... But a society without a government would be chaos and completely unsafe.
First of all you are driving on a road that was made from Money that were borrowed by the government . Like 99% of everything done by the government

second of all , your taxes mainly pay the government salaries , paying the interest for the borrowed money , and some basic things for people that can not afford them . Like basic healthcare , basic education , social benefits etc

for a guy that proclaims that he is rich and good at business , you really have Little to no idea about how the world works

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what he thinks or you think about banging a fat woman. If you choose to go celibate instead, that's on you. I'm here to learn how to seduce women. Fat women are still women. They will still respond to seduction like a woman, communicate like a woman and give "**** tests" like a woman. Being celibate instead, would only be detrimental to me. I'd rather learn and grow, as opposed to just pulling my djck and not learning a damn thing, instead complaining there's not good enough selection(which there isn't).
sometimes fasting is the way to move forward :)

yeah , fatties are women too , but what works on fatties does not really work on above average women . So this is why banging fatties does not really get you anywhere

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought his recent post about lying about his apartment ownership was pretty telling. And the fact that the girl wanted him to sell his apartment and buy a new one and he called her his princess. I wanted to inquire about more details, but the thread got closed and now he's banned.
Yes funny stuff. That is the love he gets for not being a sexpat.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah , fatties are women too , but what works on fatties does not really work on above average women . So this is why banging fatties does not really get you anywhere
I don't see why when they're just as entitled. Maye I only need them to respond to what works on average women, then from there work my way up to above average.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all you are driving on a road that was made from Money that were borrowed by the government . Like 99% of everything done by the government

second of all , your taxes mainly pay the government salaries , paying the interest for the borrowed money , and some basic things for people that can not afford them . Like basic healthcare , basic education , social benefits etc

for a guy that proclaims that he is rich and good at business , you really have Little to no idea about how the world works
I guess he is grown up. He does not need politics education in a pua forum.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes fasting is the way to move forward :)

If you learn to love fatties you win in life.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epicenter no offense but what you say makes no sense .

if you are ok with what you have then it is fine , just do not share your opinions and be a keyboard jockey as long as you do not bring any value .

like you said , this is a forum where guys discuss seduction , not a place where guys cheer for banging fatties and being a sexpat

if you are ok with that , glad that you found your happiness , but maybe other guys want more from life

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why when they're just as entitled. Maye I only need them to respond to what works on average women, then from there work my way up to above average.
because the key is to work mainly on yourself and work on timing ( right guy at the right time ) , thst is the biggest difference between banging a fattie and an above average girl

game is only maybe 20% of the whole thing

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone of us are banging nothing but fatties @Bigpapa

The issue is that just because some of us (me) had one or two, we are now labeled and trolled for no good reason.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone of us are banging nothing but fatties @Bigpapa

The issue is that just because some of us (me) had one or two, we are now labeled and trolled for no good reason.
Ok so if you do not bang mostly fatties , why do you get offended when someone calls you gay for banging hotties ?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so if you do not bang mostly fatties , why do you get offended when someone calls you gay for banging hotties ?
Why do I get offended when someone attacks me for no reason?
I never said I get nothing but hotties either. You guys are so extreme

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because the key is to work mainly on yourself and work on timing ( right guy at the right time ) , thst is the biggest difference between banging a fattie and an above average girl
Okay... I can still do that, while making sure I gain experience in areas that translates to all females. I don't think the whole work on yourself bit is as easily transferred to seduction success as a lot on here make it seem. Look at the recent poster who makes six figures, in shape, and still isn't getting any success.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I get offended when someone attacks me for no reason?
I never said I get nothing but hotties either. You guys are so extreme
Again , why would you feel offended for being told that you are gay for banging fatties , if you never \ rarely do it ?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Epicenter no offense but what you say makes no sense .

if you are ok with what you have then it is fine , just do not share your opinions and be a keyboard jockey as long as you do not bring any value .

like you said , this is a forum where guys discuss seduction , not a place where guys cheer for banging fatties and being a sexpat

if you are ok with that , glad that you found your happiness , but maybe other guys want more from life
This forum is also filled with doomers. So for them that would be not a bad thing

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay... I can still do that, while making sure I gain experience in areas that translates to all females. I don't think the whole work on yourself bit is as easily transferred to seduction success as a lot on here make it seem. Look at the recent poster who makes six figures, in shape, and still isn't getting any success.
who is that ?

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again , why would you feel offended for being told that you are gay for banging fatties , if you never \ rarely do it ?
Because there are personal standards for communication. Not everybody is a drunk redneck.

Status
Not open for further replies.