"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
yes, I am, not interested in women like that.

I don't have female friends, just acquaintances.
That's what I meant.
I would love Mrs. Midwes t Cait from youtube to be my friend but how?
That's good advise too. Same sex friends who always have to "reduce" you to be around them, or you know are going to be adding lies to the gossip. Never be that desperate for company to be round them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
there's trauma here....this must be addressed.

I believe you can heal from this. There is frozen energy that you need to expel.
What you hear is a crystal clear CLARITY. Theres not a thing that needs to be expelled. Why dont you think about it?

I just read through chapter 8 of waken the tiger by peter levine in the laundry room and had a gutteral response to the client named Marius' "felt sense" healing with the therapist/author.
And I've never been bitten by a dog so I don't know why I got so upset reading this. If you read this book you'll know what I'm referring to.

Like the author suggests, if the reader has too strong of a reaction to parts of this book, one has to consider hiring a professional to help with PTSD. (and no, I'm not a veteran soldier so its hard to accept that I may have ptsd)
I don't think you have PTSD. I explained to you that you have is unhealed parts that will NEVER ever get healthy until you lay with that lover who is not using you and sees you in a good light. As long as that part goes unfed, as long as you speak in anger from that area of life, it will remain an unhealed wound. A doctor may prescribe medicine, and it will not fix the problem. Some therepist may be able to tell you the answer, but others practices will skirt around that type of solution.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
What you hear is a crystal clear CLARITY. Theres not a thing that needs to be expelled. Why dont you think about it?



I don't think you have PTSD. I explained to you that you have is unhealed parts that will NEVER ever get healthy until you lay with that lover who is not using you and sees you in a good light. As long as that part goes unfed, as long as you speak in anger from that area of life, it will remain an unhealed wound. A doctor may prescribe medicine, and it will not fix the problem. Some therepist may be able to tell you the answer, but others practices will skirt around that type of solution.
why do guys assume women are getting these oppotunities for this kind of valuable man?

geez, to raise my smv from where it is now to something better will take me years, not months.



I agree with you btw.
I have had these experiences with a person I love.

I know what is good about it all. Just not at the smv stage that will attract yet. I take responsibility. I'm doing the work required to effect change.
I'm not saying no to opportunity if it appears before the 1000 days are completed.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
why do guys assume women are getting these oppotunities for this kind of valuable man?

geez, to raise my smv from where it is now to something better will take me years, not months.



I agree with you btw.
I have had these experiences with a person I love.

I know what is good about it all. Just not at the smv stage that will attract yet. I take responsibility. I'm doing the work required to effect change.
I'm not saying no to opportunity if it appears before the 1000 days are completed.
LOL. To get that type of man, you dont even need your SMV to the sky.

It'll be a "nicer" man IMHO that somehow sees something in your soul.

As usual as human beings it's best for us to take care of ourselves. Just like the Chris Rock joke about pushing the car on the highway. If you don't help yourself, it's almost like no body would help you. Once you do a little to help yourself, others will help out.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
LOL. To get that type of man, you dont even need your SMV to the sky.

It'll be a "nicer" man IMHO that somehow sees something in your soul.

As usual as human beings it's best for us to take care of ourselves. Just like the Chris Rock joke about pushing the car on the highway. If you don't help yourself, it's almost like no body would help you. Once you do a little to help yourself, others will help out.
a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotions;)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotions;)
You have an alternative course of recourse. Keep dating men that you were, that keep you highly inflamed and disrespected. You also date more kinder and beta men and dish that pain and angst out on them. Doling out the same punishment you get for trying to hang on to the Alpha. This is why i called that format a "Vampiric" arrangement. This is what alot of folks do.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
You have an alternative course of recourse. Keep dating men that you were, that keep you highly inflamed and disrespected. You also date more kinder and beta men and dish that pain and angst out on them. Doling out the same punishment you get for trying to hang on to the Alpha. This is why i called that format a "Vampiric" arrangement. This is what alot of folks do.
I see what you mean.

I only date one at a time.



Hope you are doing well mrgoodstuff. Everything's good?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
ok, you're right. I have what's called emotional impairment because of the disease of alcoholism(so they suggest in the fellowship)

Hey, asking someone how they are is a good thing anyways:up:
Did you know that "workaholics" and other high performers are prone to "alcoholism". It's said to run rampant in sales, lawyers and high pressure cooker types of careers. The high pressure and stress produces and environment can explode into alcoholism relatively easily. Remember how the liquor flowed on the movie "Devils advocate"? What about the wall street movies? What about real life?
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Did you know that "workaholics" and other high performers are prone to "alcoholism". It's said to run rampant in sales, lawyers and high pressure cooker types of careers. The high pressure and stress produces and environment can explode into alcoholism relatively easily. Remember how the liquor flowed on the movie "Devils advocate"? What about the wall street movies? What about real life?
hey, I'm going to "@" you in one of my threads to answer you so I don't keep derailing OP's thread.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top