Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am succeeding by the simple rule of keeping an open mind and being willing to learn.

Don't you find it odd I don't get triggered but instead clutch to learning even more thoroughly that which is painful to read?
If I shut my mind off I'll never be able to understand how to manage the disappointment.

At least I hope its helping me.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm being sadistic towards myself.

But then I can see the progress I've made and marvel at the flourishing growth I've made in a surprisingly short amount of time. Really really miraculous what I've accomplished in the last 4 years or so.
A healthy sex life will get you out of these conversations. Currently your image is of your exes and some of the non connected "work out" sex. Its not filling that spot.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
A healthy sex life will get you out of these conversations. Currently your image is of your exes and some of the non connected "work out" sex. Its not filling that spot.
oops, I've never had nonconnected workout sex. I'm the one with the low body count remember?
Don't confuse me with a female that uses sex as exercise. I wasn't referring to me when I posted that 2 or 3 weeks ago. I know your memory is electric and could probably find that post quicker than me.
I personally have never felt p and d'ed.
I insisted on 'playing the tape til the end' with each boyfriend I've had. Each of them felt like a soulmate and I love each of them to this day.

You've only read my complaints but none of my praise, I guess.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oops, I've never had nonconnected workout sex. I'm the one with the low body count remember?
Don't confuse me with a female that uses sex as exercise. I wasn't referring to me when I posted that 2 or 3 weeks ago. I know your memory is electric and could probably find that post quicker than me.
I insisted on 'playing the tape til the end' with each boyfriend I've had. Each of them felt like a soulmate and I love each of them to this day.

Half the people here if the had 3 months of a healthy sex life void of mind games would see the world entirely different. Myself included. Sometimes it really is that simple.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Its not how other women think, its how I think. I don't encourage lying, I encourage rigorous honesty and authenticity.
Oh I'm very honest but I'm careful what I reveal about myself at first depending on her level of interest at first. Sometimes you have to wait longer to tell her certain things. They'll usually always accept you no matter what but you have to wait until they start getting emotionally involved sometimes because otherwise they'll judge you unfairly for things they don't understand.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

You sound like most of my exgfs. They all treated me like a soul mate. You're a very soft hearted and sweet woman huh?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

If you're with a man can you be like this but for him only and obviously in private?
?

I just want a good girl that acts like a complete whorve for me only.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only done it a few times and stole a guys girlfriend, but I never even kissed her until after she broke up with him. Also most of my encounters have been with single women. I've been lied to before by this sugar mama I had so I know the feeling.
It's not "good" but its a part of the game. Some of those gf and wife recruited the bf or husband for that puroose specifically. To use him and cheat him.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I'm very honest but I'm careful what I reveal about myself at first depending on her level of interest at first. Sometimes you have to wait longer to tell her certain things. They'll usually always accept you no matter what but you have to wait until they start getting emotionally involved sometimes because otherwise they'll judge you unfairly for things they don't understand.
That's smart and selfprotective.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If you're with a man can you be like this but for him only and obviously in private?
?

I just want a good girl that acts like a complete whorve for me only.
holy smokes, that's in your face sexuality. Well, that's feminism.....more sexual than Madonna or Lady Gaga videos, wow

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
holy smokes, that's in your face sexuality. Well, that's feminism.....more sexual than Madonna or Lady Gaga videos, wow
Yeah true. But she was a stripper. There's even video of her stripping before she became famous and she's twerking in a g string and it moves to the side for a minute and you can see her butthole for a moment.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I think I only find cardi b attractive because, I didn't know who cardi b was till a year and a half ago, but the way she talks (without the cursing or raunchy language, and my ex never said the n word) just like my ex. Basically the same dialect and mannerisms and tones, it's uncanny, freaked me out a bit.

Fvcking a girl from the hood is like fvcking an animal. They get very raw and is hard to describe. But how she says "wet @ss pvssy" the first five times in this music video, just the way it's said with intensity and the tone, and even the slight speech impediment (or whatever you'd call it). Was exactly how my ex would talk when I was fvcking her from behind. Same exact intensity and accent.

I'm a very white person from the Midwest so this was very different and strange to me.

But she cooked cleaned and did my laundry and folded it. She had conviction about little things like that. And always put out.

Believe it or not women like this are actually extremely feminine. They act kind if rough with most people but it's just a front. They're some of the easiest to game I think. If you get past their front they subjugate themselves to you hard.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. That's the length of the honeymoon or pink cloud phase.
After that time period of sex and treatment at or above your preferred rate, it would be really hard and not very desireable to access the old memories. The memories would be of the recent relationship. You would remember the past would be bad, but it would be no longer entertaining to discuss or think about it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a butthurt man doesn't get to take revenge on the world because he was repeatedly cheated on and likewise a butthurt woman doesn't get to take revenge on the world because she was repeatedly cheated on.
don't agree :). this equates to walking up to a peaceful man and for no reason kicking him in the nuts three or four times and then stepping on his head when he is on the ground and then laffing about it; that would need a response. can't speak for women on the topic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did all that talking and didn't fully read the original article. The ONLY way for those situations to somewhat be "CORRECTED" is she must suffer a harsh consequence. There must be suffering and loss, and she must on her own accord come to the conclusion that life with her husband was "better" than what she was doing and go and make it up to him for the rest of her life. That's the only way.

Feeling guilty and never paying the price for what you stole doesn't work. She will half azz a recovery in "trying" to make it up to husband, when it flowed so freely with the other guys.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
don't agree :). this equates to walking up to a peaceful man and for no reason kicking him in the nuts three or four times and then stepping on his head when he is on the ground and then laffing about it; that would need a response. can't speak for women on the topic.
ok...I'm just not good with the whole revenge thing.

How would it be that I ever loved them? Let go and let God.
or Let go and let Time/Karma work its magic.

I'm not hanging on to a resentment; I can't afford the luxury.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sometimes not as a revenge but a consequence.

As far as parts of your psyche that you cheated yourself out of dealing with those bad relationship. You can correct it at any time and start living fully. That is not revenge or getting back. It's self care.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

not talking about the mate that strayed, talking about the one that took advantage and likely leads them to it. I never loved that one, and the more that we loved the mate the stronger the impact both in and out. this is man, I expect women to have a different feeling. not meaning women are bad, if they have been hurt they have feelings that are valid about it. I am telling how as a man how it processes, A man that is very proud, to be honest, and clean will have a far stronger reaction than one that is RP for years or just spinning plates and really does not care. there are an evil and black hole in the heart of some of them. I have seen the same that shows in other ways, in parts of the world there are guards in prison that do things to other men for the FUN of it. It is the same, exactly the same.

the feminine woman does not see the large picture they only see the small one that is in the moment, that is created by the evil one.

dramatic words, but the only way to explain.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not talking about the mate that strayed, talking about the one that took advantage and likely leads them to it. I never loved that one, and the more that we loved the mate the stronger the impact both in and out. this is man, I expect women to have a different feeling. not meaning women are bad, if they have been hurt they have feelings that are valid about it. I am telling how as a man how it processes, A man that is very proud, to be honest, and clean will have a far stronger reaction than one that is RP for years or just spinning plates and really does not care. there are an evil and black hole in the heart of some of them. I have seen the same that shows in other ways, in parts of the world there are guards in prison that do things to other men for the FUN of it. It is the same, exactly the same.

the feminine woman does not see the large picture they only see the small one that is in the moment, that is created by the evil one.

dramatic words, but the only way to explain.
Very enlightening