Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes not as a revenge but a consequence.

As far as parts of your psyche that you cheated yourself out of dealing with those bad relationship. You can correct it at any time and start living fully. That is not revenge or getting back. It's self care.
yes, I guess having a Disney relationship fail is a type of trauma. You think I should have used my 'felt sense' and beat up that married woman he seduced?
The kid is about the same age as when he said he first started with her. So give that child a childhood they have to recover from?
Am I not supposed to love my partner's child(ren) no matter what circumstance they were born in/under?

How do you make these harlots take consequences without committing a crime yourself? You can't. These women just run rampant.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
yes, I guess having a Disney relationship fail is a type of trauma. You think I should have used my 'felt sense' and beat up that married woman he seduced?
The kid is about the same age as when he said he first started with her. So give that child a childhood they have to recover from?
Am I not supposed to love my partner's child(ren) no matter what circumstance they were born in/under?

How do you make these harlots take consequences without committing a crime yourself? You can't. These women just run rampant.
Nothing you can do. Women just get to be like this now and that's how it is. You adapt the best you can.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing you can do. Women just get to be like this now and that's how it is. You adapt the best you can.
Yes.
Screen even better at the beginning of the relationship.
Don't "invest" so much of myself.

and hire a private detective when intimacy escalates, Lmao....I posted a thread on that a couple months ago.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Yes.
Screen even better at the beginning of the relationship.
Don't "invest" so much of myself.

and hire a private detective when intimacy escalates, Lmao....I posted a thread on that a couple months ago.
Why would you hire a private investigator? That's kind of crazy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you hire a private investigator? That's kind of crazy.
I found it disruptive to "do it back" to them. Better to drop them if your no longer top sexual choice. I won't even want them around me or to talk to them.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I found it disruptive to "do it back" to them. Better to drop them if your no longer top sexual choice. I won't even want them around me or to talk to them.
I did nothing.
They are nowhere near me and haven't talked to them in what seems like a long time now.

Sosuave members helped me pass this time and I'm grateful, thanks.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am interested in relationship/homewrecking. I have never done it but i like it. Had girls tell me they are married after i asked them and they said yes and i ended up bailing on them. I wanted to do it but at the same time not wanting to get involved in it.

In my heart really I wanna do it. I think just about everyone does. Had a pastor who me and her were locked eye contact for awhile and she ran off. She tries not to touch me when he husband could be looking. She wants to but at the same time doesn't want to either. The husband ain't stupid and knows i like her and she likes me. Other girls like me as well and a guy will come and stand next to us sort of sniffing stuff out. The girls opened me in these cases and they even have boyfriends engaged to them at the time and they got married to these guys.

Geez just get a pro before you go doing all that man. I get the guilty pleasure part of it. I have done it before. It was exciting at the time but i felt ****ty afterwards and lost respect for myself and ofcourse the girls i did with. Will never do it again. There is def something very dishonorable about it. And if the man ends up seeking revenge and kills you you are still the one in the wrong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not healthy; like 2 hobos fighting over a garbage can(the relationship)
It's a lifestyle for those who partake. Easily 20%+ or more a very normal way of being. For those who don't do it, they'll think needs to grow "thicker skin". We have to accept there are "different worlds", and things work differently in their viewpoint, and it's their right to do it that way if that's what they choose.

You or me don't have to "tether" with someone with that mindset though, if we know it's completely disruptive.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I did nothing.
They are nowhere near me and haven't talked to them in what seems like a long time now.

Sosuave members helped me pass this time and I'm grateful, thanks.
You're what we refer to on sosuave as a "based mommy-girlfriend". Here's my advice.

1. Start taking pole dancing lessons. It'll keep you fit, especially your core making you better in bed. And what guy looking for a good girl with low partner count wouldn't love having a good girl who can pole dance? That would be very unique, interesting and attractive. You can even come up with a pretend stripper stage name if you ever wanna play an rpg in the bedroom.

2. Calm the fvck down. You think to much. Don't hire private detectives just because you start having premarital secks with a guy. Jesus.

3. When you find a guy who you like and he's loyal to you, spoil him. All my exgfs for the most part spoil me and I never cheated and always gave plenty of affection and attention because they were so good to me, it made me care about them a lot.

4. Always put out and try to be fun. A lot of my exgfs were kind of boring. I'm usually the fun one, so just put forth effort to be fun.

Women like you are my favorite kind so I hope you do well. Oh and please, learn to dress skimpy around your man and be s3xy. Be a total slvt for your man he'll appreciate it. 1600633283657.jpg

Do the pole dancing and master it.

Also please show milkers

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You're what we refer to on sosuave as a "based mommy-girlfriend". Here's my advice.

1. Start taking pole dancing lessons. It'll keep you fit, especially your core making you better in bed. And what guy looking for a good girl with low partner count wouldn't love having a good girl who can pole dance? That would be very unique, interesting and attractive. You can even come up with a pretend stripper stage name if you ever wanna play an rpg in the bedroom.

2. Calm the fvck down. You think to much. Don't hire private detectives just because you start having premarital secks with a guy. Jesus.

3. When you find a guy who you like and he's loyal to you, spoil him. All my exgfs for the most part spoil me and I never cheated and always gave plenty of affection and attention because they were so good to me, it made me care about them a lot.

4. Always put out and try to be fun. A lot of my exgfs were kind of boring. I'm usually the fun one, so just put forth effort to be fun.

Women like you are my favorite kind so I hope you do well. Oh and please, learn to dress skimpy around your man and be s3xy. Be a total slvt for your man he'll appreciate it. View attachment 4862

Do the pole dancing and master it.

Also please show milkers
thanks for the time you took....I was actually thinking belly dancing....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Harlots" lol. You do know folks grow in "ho powers". Lies get tighter. Hooking skills improve. Ability to disrupt someone attention and energy grow.