I avoid. Never that lonely for female companionship."Harlots" lol. You do know folks grow in "ho powers". Lies get tighter. Hooking skills improve. Ability to disrupt someone attention and energy grow.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
I avoid. Never that lonely for female companionship."Harlots" lol. You do know folks grow in "ho powers". Lies get tighter. Hooking skills improve. Ability to disrupt someone attention and energy grow.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
"female companionship", thought you was a lady into men?I avoid. Never that lonely for female companionship.
yes, I am, not interested in women like that."female companionship", thought you was a lady into men?
But for a male... This is awesome advise. You didn't help yourself going around them, you actually set yourself back every single time.I avoid. Never that lonely for female companionship.
That's good advise too. Same sex friends who always have to "reduce" you to be around them, or you know are going to be adding lies to the gossip. Never be that desperate for company to be round them.yes, I am, not interested in women like that.
I don't have female friends, just acquaintances.
That's what I meant.
I would love Mrs. Midwes t Cait from youtube to be my friend but how?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
What you hear is a crystal clear CLARITY. Theres not a thing that needs to be expelled. Why dont you think about it?there's trauma here....this must be addressed.
I believe you can heal from this. There is frozen energy that you need to expel.
I don't think you have PTSD. I explained to you that you have is unhealed parts that will NEVER ever get healthy until you lay with that lover who is not using you and sees you in a good light. As long as that part goes unfed, as long as you speak in anger from that area of life, it will remain an unhealed wound. A doctor may prescribe medicine, and it will not fix the problem. Some therepist may be able to tell you the answer, but others practices will skirt around that type of solution.I just read through chapter 8 of waken the tiger by peter levine in the laundry room and had a gutteral response to the client named Marius' "felt sense" healing with the therapist/author.
And I've never been bitten by a dog so I don't know why I got so upset reading this. If you read this book you'll know what I'm referring to.
Like the author suggests, if the reader has too strong of a reaction to parts of this book, one has to consider hiring a professional to help with PTSD. (and no, I'm not a veteran soldier so its hard to accept that I may have ptsd)
why do guys assume women are getting these oppotunities for this kind of valuable man?What you hear is a crystal clear CLARITY. Theres not a thing that needs to be expelled. Why dont you think about it?
I don't think you have PTSD. I explained to you that you have is unhealed parts that will NEVER ever get healthy until you lay with that lover who is not using you and sees you in a good light. As long as that part goes unfed, as long as you speak in anger from that area of life, it will remain an unhealed wound. A doctor may prescribe medicine, and it will not fix the problem. Some therepist may be able to tell you the answer, but others practices will skirt around that type of solution.
LOL. To get that type of man, you dont even need your SMV to the sky.why do guys assume women are getting these oppotunities for this kind of valuable man?
geez, to raise my smv from where it is now to something better will take me years, not months.
I agree with you btw.
I have had these experiences with a person I love.
I know what is good about it all. Just not at the smv stage that will attract yet. I take responsibility. I'm doing the work required to effect change.
I'm not saying no to opportunity if it appears before the 1000 days are completed.
a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotionsLOL. To get that type of man, you dont even need your SMV to the sky.
It'll be a "nicer" man IMHO that somehow sees something in your soul.
As usual as human beings it's best for us to take care of ourselves. Just like the Chris Rock joke about pushing the car on the highway. If you don't help yourself, it's almost like no body would help you. Once you do a little to help yourself, others will help out.
Probably so, because a true Alpha wouldn't care or overlook them...a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotions![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You have an alternative course of recourse. Keep dating men that you were, that keep you highly inflamed and disrespected. You also date more kinder and beta men and dish that pain and angst out on them. Doling out the same punishment you get for trying to hang on to the Alpha. This is why i called that format a "Vampiric" arrangement. This is what alot of folks do.a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotions![]()
I see what you mean.You have an alternative course of recourse. Keep dating men that you were, that keep you highly inflamed and disrespected. You also date more kinder and beta men and dish that pain and angst out on them. Doling out the same punishment you get for trying to hang on to the Alpha. This is why i called that format a "Vampiric" arrangement. This is what alot of folks do.
Having good workouts and life is goodI see what you mean.
I only date one at a time.
Hope you are doing well mrgoodstuff. Everything's good?
Why would you ever assume everything is not good? We all have good and bad in our lives in varying quantities.I see what you mean.
I only date one at a time.
Hope you are doing well mrgoodstuff. Everything's good?
I picked up on a different tone to the post before I asked that.Why would you ever assume everything is not good? We all have good and bad in our lives in varying quantities.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You shouldn't always read into things. It might not be what you think.I picked up on a different tone to the post before I asked that.
ok, you're right. I have what's called emotional impairment because of the disease of alcoholism(so they suggest in the fellowship)You shouldn't always read into things. It might not be what you think.
Did you know that "workaholics" and other high performers are prone to "alcoholism". It's said to run rampant in sales, lawyers and high pressure cooker types of careers. The high pressure and stress produces and environment can explode into alcoholism relatively easily. Remember how the liquor flowed on the movie "Devils advocate"? What about the wall street movies? What about real life?ok, you're right. I have what's called emotional impairment because of the disease of alcoholism(so they suggest in the fellowship)
Hey, asking someone how they are is a good thing anyways![]()
hey, I'm going to "@" you in one of my threads to answer you so I don't keep derailing OP's thread.Did you know that "workaholics" and other high performers are prone to "alcoholism". It's said to run rampant in sales, lawyers and high pressure cooker types of careers. The high pressure and stress produces and environment can explode into alcoholism relatively easily. Remember how the liquor flowed on the movie "Devils advocate"? What about the wall street movies? What about real life?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.