Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, I am, not interested in women like that.

I don't have female friends, just acquaintances.
That's what I meant.
I would love Mrs. Midwes t Cait from youtube to be my friend but how?
That's good advise too. Same sex friends who always have to "reduce" you to be around them, or you know are going to be adding lies to the gossip. Never be that desperate for company to be round them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's trauma here....this must be addressed.

I believe you can heal from this. There is frozen energy that you need to expel.
What you hear is a crystal clear CLARITY. Theres not a thing that needs to be expelled. Why dont you think about it?

I just read through chapter 8 of waken the tiger by peter levine in the laundry room and had a gutteral response to the client named Marius' "felt sense" healing with the therapist/author.
And I've never been bitten by a dog so I don't know why I got so upset reading this. If you read this book you'll know what I'm referring to.

Like the author suggests, if the reader has too strong of a reaction to parts of this book, one has to consider hiring a professional to help with PTSD. (and no, I'm not a veteran soldier so its hard to accept that I may have ptsd)
I don't think you have PTSD. I explained to you that you have is unhealed parts that will NEVER ever get healthy until you lay with that lover who is not using you and sees you in a good light. As long as that part goes unfed, as long as you speak in anger from that area of life, it will remain an unhealed wound. A doctor may prescribe medicine, and it will not fix the problem. Some therepist may be able to tell you the answer, but others practices will skirt around that type of solution.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
What you hear is a crystal clear CLARITY. Theres not a thing that needs to be expelled. Why dont you think about it?

I don't think you have PTSD. I explained to you that you have is unhealed parts that will NEVER ever get healthy until you lay with that lover who is not using you and sees you in a good light. As long as that part goes unfed, as long as you speak in anger from that area of life, it will remain an unhealed wound. A doctor may prescribe medicine, and it will not fix the problem. Some therepist may be able to tell you the answer, but others practices will skirt around that type of solution.
why do guys assume women are getting these oppotunities for this kind of valuable man?

geez, to raise my smv from where it is now to something better will take me years, not months.

I agree with you btw.
I have had these experiences with a person I love.

I know what is good about it all. Just not at the smv stage that will attract yet. I take responsibility. I'm doing the work required to effect change.
I'm not saying no to opportunity if it appears before the 1000 days are completed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do guys assume women are getting these oppotunities for this kind of valuable man?

geez, to raise my smv from where it is now to something better will take me years, not months.

I agree with you btw.
I have had these experiences with a person I love.

I know what is good about it all. Just not at the smv stage that will attract yet. I take responsibility. I'm doing the work required to effect change.
I'm not saying no to opportunity if it appears before the 1000 days are completed.
LOL. To get that type of man, you dont even need your SMV to the sky.

It'll be a "nicer" man IMHO that somehow sees something in your soul.

As usual as human beings it's best for us to take care of ourselves. Just like the Chris Rock joke about pushing the car on the highway. If you don't help yourself, it's almost like no body would help you. Once you do a little to help yourself, others will help out.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. To get that type of man, you dont even need your SMV to the sky.

It'll be a "nicer" man IMHO that somehow sees something in your soul.

As usual as human beings it's best for us to take care of ourselves. Just like the Chris Rock joke about pushing the car on the highway. If you don't help yourself, it's almost like no body would help you. Once you do a little to help yourself, others will help out.
a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotions;)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a beta man will work best for my buttercup emotions;)
You have an alternative course of recourse. Keep dating men that you were, that keep you highly inflamed and disrespected. You also date more kinder and beta men and dish that pain and angst out on them. Doling out the same punishment you get for trying to hang on to the Alpha. This is why i called that format a "Vampiric" arrangement. This is what alot of folks do.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You have an alternative course of recourse. Keep dating men that you were, that keep you highly inflamed and disrespected. You also date more kinder and beta men and dish that pain and angst out on them. Doling out the same punishment you get for trying to hang on to the Alpha. This is why i called that format a "Vampiric" arrangement. This is what alot of folks do.
I see what you mean.

I only date one at a time.

Hope you are doing well mrgoodstuff. Everything's good?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, you're right. I have what's called emotional impairment because of the disease of alcoholism(so they suggest in the fellowship)

Hey, asking someone how they are is a good thing anyways:up:
Did you know that "workaholics" and other high performers are prone to "alcoholism". It's said to run rampant in sales, lawyers and high pressure cooker types of careers. The high pressure and stress produces and environment can explode into alcoholism relatively easily. Remember how the liquor flowed on the movie "Devils advocate"? What about the wall street movies? What about real life?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Did you know that "workaholics" and other high performers are prone to "alcoholism". It's said to run rampant in sales, lawyers and high pressure cooker types of careers. The high pressure and stress produces and environment can explode into alcoholism relatively easily. Remember how the liquor flowed on the movie "Devils advocate"? What about the wall street movies? What about real life?
hey, I'm going to "@" you in one of my threads to answer you so I don't keep derailing OP's thread.