Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, I don't know. It sounds like a relationship with two emotionally underdeveloped people anyways, probably neither of them have a clue about what moves in their subconscious mind.
When they cheat you they stonewall you on sexual and intimate COMMUNICATION. So that channel is shut down. She might have it open for approved side dude, fvck boy, sex guy, Chad or Tyrone.

If the male goes along with this image she's created for him eventually his sexuality will go malnourished and it'll repress.

If the wife/gf gets tired of Chad and Tyrones pump and dumps, realizing they won't let her catch them eventually she can get turned off from sex.

Husband on his own recourse is tired of being starved. He starts communication and physical interactions on his sexual channels. Outside of his wife. Eventually his sexuality is back at 500HP at 7000rpm.

His wife without fully accepting he's probably took on a lover and being treated like a king becomes triggered by his swag, confidence and pheromones. And her sex drive and attraction for him strangely turns on.

I've been on the subject since 2009. Many cucked males strangely found their wife discovered a desire for him not long after he took on a lover.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he's a coward but we are all of capable of been cowards at times. Knowing that there's no hard feelings towards it. That husband might have a different point of view though and beat the **** out of him even if he apologizes.
there is really a man that will take this situation very seriously. for example, a Disney believer turned rp. this is one case where many times the courts have it right.. crime of passion. not the girl, but the offending dude. there are women that simply do not have the capacity to resist. not a low quality, just a female woman. it takes a dude to stir the engine, it doesn't start by itself. in every case; the dude knows what is up. some on this board that is doing it, can tell more details. must manage the environment, this is why when on deployments so many men come back a mess, can't manage something from the far distance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is really a man that will take this situation very seriously. for example, a Disney believer turned rp. this is one case where many times the courts have it right.. crime of passion. not the girl, but the offending dude. there are women that simply do not have the capacity to resist. not a low quality, just a female woman. it takes a dude to stir the engine, it doesn't start by itself. in every case; the dude knows what is up. some on this board that is doing it, can tell more details. must manage the environment, this is why when on deployments so many men come back a mess, can't manage something from the far distance.
The guys that cheat with those wives know the situations very well. They know what to say and how to lead her into the entanglement. One guy i know who does alot of it said the common theme amonst the wives is they are UNGRATEFUL. This is why it's crucial to make them earn respect, earn attention, earn your time and material amd financial resources. When you gave it freely they could not value it. Because you didn't value it.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Why does it bother you so much I've slept with taken women before even a married one but I don't know the guy so why would I feel bad for him??? The were going to do it anyways. Why was it traumatic for you? This does not compute at all.
the utter despair and shame and resignation that I picked yet one more loser.
My selfabasement and selfpunishment of misjudging yet another human being for a common lizard.
The rage that this piss-ant would disrespect me so disloyally when I've been loyal to him.
The existential dread I feel for the rest of the world that this low moral man is walking around laughing at all the hard work that leaders have put into building the civilisation.
The wry embarassment that someone lied and tricked me once again.
The horror that there is no visible selfregulation in his eyes...only extreme narcissism.

Finally, the indignation that my efforts at keeping myself desirable, entertaining and complementary have failed to keep him attracted only to me.....so all the doors to having a committed future with just him and I are slammed shut.

I don't judge you Trez, a fellow member on an internet forum, because I have no sunk cost in you and remain indifferent to your personal choices.

Where I had the opposite with the ex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My selfabasement and selfpunishment of misjudging yet another human being for a common lizard.
The rage that this piss-ant would disrespect me so disloyally when I've been loyal to him.
The existential dread I feel for the rest of the world that this low moral man is walking around laughing at all the hard work that leaders have put into building the civilisation.
The horror that there is no visible selfregulation in his eyes...only extreme narcissism.

Finally, the indignation that my efforts at keeping myself desirable, entertaining and complementary have failed to keep him attracted only to me.....so all the doors to having a committed future with just him and I are slammed shut.

I don't judge you Trez, a fellow member on an internet forum, because I have no sunk cost in you and remain indifferent to your personal choices.

Lynx Nkaf...

I'm not cool with having sex with cheating wives. BUT, it's a HUGE part of the sexual market place. People en-mass are disrespecting their relationships and cheating. With one of the genders there is no repercussion nor a social penalty. When they cheat they don't care. Or it's a "guilty" pleasure like eating chocolate cake, and they will keep partaking.

There are very MANY socially accepted even people with a "good" social image who are partaking in having sex with mens wives. It gets swept under the rug. Men have been shamed into a position of reduced masculinity, and the cheating furthers this position.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lynx Nkaf...

I'm not cool with having sex with cheating wives. BUT, it's a HUGE part of the sexual market place. People en-mass are disrespecting their relationships and cheating. With one of the genders there is no repercussion nor a social penalty. When they cheat they don't care. Or it's a "guilty" pleasure like eating chocolate cake, and they will keep partaking.

There are very MANY socially accepted even people with a "good" social image who are partaking in having sex with mens wives. It gets swept under the rug. Men have been shamed into a position of reduced masculinity, and the cheating furthers this position.
we have different opinions on this topic but are shockingly similar with the following premise.....

a butthurt man doesn't get to take revenge on the world because he was repeatedly cheated on and likewise a butthurt woman doesn't get to take revenge on the world because she was repeatedly cheated on.

Where it is socially excusable for you to do to others as has been done to you I am obliged to only strive to treat others as I want to be treated because two wrongs don't make a right.

Someone's got to show leadership here and set the good example that its possible to rise above adversity of this nature.
Not there yet. I am only managing not to mimic the same behaviour that hurt me.

Not sure I wrote this with enough clarity to have you accept my words as conviction.

I just will not go out doing what has been done to me. Against my moral code.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they cheat you they stonewall you on sexual and intimate COMMUNICATION. So that channel is shut down. She might have it open for approved side dude, fvck boy, sex guy, Chad or Tyrone.

If the male goes along with this image she's created for him eventually his sexuality will go malnourished and it'll repress.

If the wife/gf gets tired of Chad and Tyrones pump and dumps, realizing they won't let her catch them eventually she can get turned off from sex.

Husband on his own recourse is tired of being starved. He starts communication and physical interactions on his sexual channels. Outside of his wife. Eventually his sexuality is back at 500HP at 7000rpm.

His wife without fully accepting he's probably took on a lover and being treated like a king becomes triggered by his swag, confidence and pheromones. And her sex drive and attraction for him strangely turns on.

I've been on the subject since 2009. Many cucked males strangely found their wife discovered a desire for him not long after he took on a lover.
So if you don't want to call it a mystical "channel". What if it's just an activity? What if wive likes to go to the bar with her friends and not you? She thinks it's more fun. Occasionally those friends are guys, but they don't have to be guys. It could be females. She can't even see you in that light unless you do that or a similar activity without worrying about her.

But the sex thing is a little different. When you are "beat up" (cucked), her body and brain can sense it. It makes her feel completely dominant of you. You comply every day coming home and paying bills and doing your part. She can't even help it but to see you differently when those other parts are fed. Escecially if she became turned off from sex,from being pumped and dumped too many times.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we have different opinions on this topic but are shockingly similar with the following premise.....

a butthurt man doesn't get to take revenge on the world because he was repeatedly cheated on and likewise a butthurt woman doesn't get to take revenge on the world because she was repeatedly cheated on.
Nobody needs to take "revenge" on the world here. So I assume your comment is directed at people who have been cheated or cvcked. People do need to take care of themselves and living life on their own terms, and TREAT YOURSELF not CHEAT yourself. Continuing to interact with people who see you beneath your true self is CHEATING yourself.

With that being said, there are alot of socially "acceptable" people who are partaking in cheating with mens wives. People look the other way, didnt' see or hear anything and she didn't do anything wrong.

If you haven't been LIVING because you've been eating sh1t, isn't it your god given right to do what you want with your mind and body, and remove yourself from their bull? To start living and interacting with people who appreciate you?

Where it is socially excusable for you to do to others as has been done to you I am obliged to only strive to treat others as I want to be treated because two wrongs don't make a right.
I don't do this to others so perhaps your talking to Trez. I know of husbands who have been made out to be the "bad guy" by social circles, and his wife can cheat with impunity and treat him beneath trash. Nobody saw or heard anything. Isn't that scary? Is that good?

So back to what i was saying, there are people supposedly of "good heart" who are considered to have good "morals" who are allows to cheat with mens wives. It's not ME. But I know people who do it, and i think it's trashy. I don't agree. But they are allowed to by the social groups and the wife who allows the behavior.

Someone's got to show leadership here and set the good example that its possible to rise above adversity of this nature.
NO body asked you to mimic trash behavior. It's my desire that you build a personal paradise with a grateful man and you guys can as a unit laugh at how terrible people are to each other in the world. They stab each other in the back,, tear each other down, deny each other of pleasure that they are willing to share with others.

Not sure I wrote this with enough clarity to have you accept my words as conviction.

Nobody asked you to do that. By the way those behaviors and the thought of it take TIME. You can use that same TIME to better yourself and your life.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

I've only done it a few times and stole a guys girlfriend, but I never even kissed her until after she broke up with him. Also most of my encounters have been with single women. I've been lied to before by this sugar mama I had so I know the feeling.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

Also I've never cheated on a woman, usually woman treat me really well and never withold s3x, until right before it ends. I've always known that when they're not putting out something is very wrong and it makes me feel very negative about her. Really turns me off.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So if you don't want to call it a mystical "channel". What if it's just an activity? What if wive likes to go to the bar with her friends and not you? She thinks it's more fun. Occasionally those friends are guys, but they don't have to be guys. It could be females. She can't even see you in that light unless you do that or a similar activity without worrying about her.

But the sex thing is a little different. When you are "beat up" (cucked), her body and brain can sense it. It makes her feel completely dominant of you. You comply every day coming home and paying bills and doing your part. She can't even help it but to see you differently when those other parts are fed. Escecially if she became turned off from sex,from being pumped and dumped too many times.
there's trauma here....this must be addressed.

I believe you can heal from this. There is frozen energy that you need to expel.

I just read through chapter 8 of waken the tiger by peter levine in the laundry room and had a gutteral response to the client named Marius' "felt sense" healing with the therapist/author.
And I've never been bitten by a dog so I don't know why I got so upset reading this. If you read this book you'll know what I'm referring to.

Like the author suggests, if the reader has too strong of a reaction to parts of this book, one has to consider hiring a professional to help with PTSD. (and no, I'm not a veteran soldier so its hard to accept that I may have ptsd)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's trauma here....this must be addressed.

I believe you can heal from this. There is frozen energy that you need to expel.

I just read through chapter 8 of waken the tiger by peter levine in the laundry room and had a gutteral response to the client named Marius' "felt sense" healing with the therapist/author.
And I've never been bitten by a dog so I don't know why I got so upset reading this. If you read this book you'll know what I'm referring to.

Like the author suggests, if the reader has too strong of a reaction to parts of this book, one has to consider hiring a professional to help with PTSD. (and no, I'm not a veteran soldier so its hard to accept that I may have ptsd)
The quickest way of recovery is to accept the position, and do things that are healthy for you. A healthy sexual interaction speeds the process along, so all these folks thinking it's best to heal in the vacuum don't have a clue. Those parts of your psyche do need to be fed in a healthy way, and some of that you cannot do all by yourself.

I can speak so well in this, because i know the position. But i also know a position of prosperity.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody needs to take "revenge" on the world here. So I assume your comment is directed at people who have been cheated or cvcked. People do need to take care of themselves and living life on their own terms, and TREAT YOURSELF not CHEAT yourself. Continuing to interact with people who see you beneath your true self is CHEATING yourself.

With that being said, there are alot of socially "acceptable" people who are partaking in cheating with mens wives. People look the other way, didnt' see or hear anything and she didn't do anything wrong.

If you haven't been LIVING because you've been eating sh1t, isn't it your god given right to do what you want with your mind and body, and remove yourself from their bull? To start living and interacting with people who appreciate you?

I don't do this to others so perhaps your talking to Trez. I know of husbands who have been made out to be the "bad guy" by social circles, and his wife can cheat with impunity and treat him beneath trash. Nobody saw or heard anything. Isn't that scary? Is that good?

So back to what i was saying, there are people supposedly of "good heart" who are considered to have good "morals" who are allows to cheat with mens wives. It's not ME. But I know people who do it, and i think it's trashy. I don't agree. But they are allowed to by the social groups and the wife who allows the behavior.

NO body asked you to mimic trash behavior. It's my desire that you build a personal paradise with a grateful man and you guys can as a unit laugh at how terrible people are to each other in the world. They stab each other in the back,, tear each other down, deny each other of pleasure that they are willing to share with others.

Nobody asked you to do that. By the way those behaviors and the thought of it take TIME. You can use that same TIME to better yourself and your life.
I'm happy that's not you mrgoodstuff doing these evil deeds but haven't you heard you are the product of the 5 closest people you interact with?
Why do you know men that take other men's wives? This will become you in a matter of time by osmosis.

"show me a man's friends and I'll predict who he becomes"

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I'm happy that's not you mrgoodstuff doing these evil deeds but haven't you heard you are the product of the 5 closest people you interact with?
Why do you know men that take other men's wives? This will become you in a matter of time by osmosis.

Oh please now you're just being neurotic. You're acting like now you have a right to judge him based on something else a man he associates with did. That's not fair at all. He can only control himself. You're such a woman.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

If this is how woman really think i better lie my @ss off of I really like her.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The quickest way of recovery is to accept the position, and do things that are healthy for you. A healthy sexual interaction speeds the process along, so all these folks thinking it's best to heal in the vacuum don't have a clue. Those parts of your psyche do need to be fed in a healthy way, and some of that you cannot do all by yourself.

I can speak so well in this, because i know the position. But i also know a position of prosperity.
I am succeeding by the simple rule of keeping an open mind and being willing to learn.

Don't you find it odd I don't get triggered but instead clutch to learning even more thoroughly that which is painful to read?
If I shut my mind off I'll never be able to understand how to manage the disappointment.

At least I hope its helping me.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm being sadistic towards myself.

But then I can see the progress I've made and marvel at the flourishing growth I've made in a surprisingly short amount of time. Really really miraculous what I've accomplished in the last 4 years or so.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh please now you're just being neurotic. You're acting like now you have a right to judge him based on something else a man he associates with did. That's not fair at all. He can only control himself. You're such a woman.
That quote is from more than 2 men here on sosuave Trez.

Yes, I am female.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its not osmosis because i resist by every fiber in my being. This is the real world and you'll be surprised at how much is going on. All i can do is live how i live and maybe someone will think it's cool and follow up.

I stumbled upon something a little over ten years ago. That connected sex where your fully into each other is MORE intense than cheating on, affair sex or hookups. But the world don't want to hear that. Nor would i try to convince them.

Live your life authentically. Others will mimic.