"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Sometimes not as a revenge but a consequence.

As far as parts of your psyche that you cheated yourself out of dealing with those bad relationship. You can correct it at any time and start living fully. That is not revenge or getting back. It's self care.
yes, I guess having a Disney relationship fail is a type of trauma. You think I should have used my 'felt sense' and beat up that married woman he seduced?
The kid is about the same age as when he said he first started with her. So give that child a childhood they have to recover from?
Am I not supposed to love my partner's child(ren) no matter what circumstance they were born in/under?


How do you make these harlots take consequences without committing a crime yourself? You can't. These women just run rampant.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
yes, I guess having a Disney relationship fail is a type of trauma. You think I should have used my 'felt sense' and beat up that married woman he seduced?
The kid is about the same age as when he said he first started with her. So give that child a childhood they have to recover from?
Am I not supposed to love my partner's child(ren) no matter what circumstance they were born in/under?


How do you make these harlots take consequences without committing a crime yourself? You can't. These women just run rampant.
Nothing you can do. Women just get to be like this now and that's how it is. You adapt the best you can.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Nothing you can do. Women just get to be like this now and that's how it is. You adapt the best you can.
Yes.
Screen even better at the beginning of the relationship.
Don't "invest" so much of myself.


and hire a private detective when intimacy escalates, Lmao....I posted a thread on that a couple months ago.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Yes.
Screen even better at the beginning of the relationship.
Don't "invest" so much of myself.


and hire a private detective when intimacy escalates, Lmao....I posted a thread on that a couple months ago.
Why would you hire a private investigator? That's kind of crazy.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Why would you hire a private investigator? That's kind of crazy.
I found it disruptive to "do it back" to them. Better to drop them if your no longer top sexual choice. I won't even want them around me or to talk to them.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I found it disruptive to "do it back" to them. Better to drop them if your no longer top sexual choice. I won't even want them around me or to talk to them.
I did nothing.
They are nowhere near me and haven't talked to them in what seems like a long time now.

Sosuave members helped me pass this time and I'm grateful, thanks.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I am interested in relationship/homewrecking. I have never done it but i like it. Had girls tell me they are married after i asked them and they said yes and i ended up bailing on them. I wanted to do it but at the same time not wanting to get involved in it.

In my heart really I wanna do it. I think just about everyone does. Had a pastor who me and her were locked eye contact for awhile and she ran off. She tries not to touch me when he husband could be looking. She wants to but at the same time doesn't want to either. The husband ain't stupid and knows i like her and she likes me. Other girls like me as well and a guy will come and stand next to us sort of sniffing stuff out. The girls opened me in these cases and they even have boyfriends engaged to them at the time and they got married to these guys.

Geez just get a pro before you go doing all that man. I get the guilty pleasure part of it. I have done it before. It was exciting at the time but i felt ****ty afterwards and lost respect for myself and ofcourse the girls i did with. Will never do it again. There is def something very dishonorable about it. And if the man ends up seeking revenge and kills you you are still the one in the wrong.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
not healthy; like 2 hobos fighting over a garbage can(the relationship)
It's a lifestyle for those who partake. Easily 20%+ or more a very normal way of being. For those who don't do it, they'll think needs to grow "thicker skin". We have to accept there are "different worlds", and things work differently in their viewpoint, and it's their right to do it that way if that's what they choose.

You or me don't have to "tether" with someone with that mindset though, if we know it's completely disruptive.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
I did nothing.
They are nowhere near me and haven't talked to them in what seems like a long time now.

Sosuave members helped me pass this time and I'm grateful, thanks.
You're what we refer to on sosuave as a "based mommy-girlfriend". Here's my advice.

1. Start taking pole dancing lessons. It'll keep you fit, especially your core making you better in bed. And what guy looking for a good girl with low partner count wouldn't love having a good girl who can pole dance? That would be very unique, interesting and attractive. You can even come up with a pretend stripper stage name if you ever wanna play an rpg in the bedroom.

2. Calm the fvck down. You think to much. Don't hire private detectives just because you start having premarital secks with a guy. Jesus.

3. When you find a guy who you like and he's loyal to you, spoil him. All my exgfs for the most part spoil me and I never cheated and always gave plenty of affection and attention because they were so good to me, it made me care about them a lot.

4. Always put out and try to be fun. A lot of my exgfs were kind of boring. I'm usually the fun one, so just put forth effort to be fun.

Women like you are my favorite kind so I hope you do well. Oh and please, learn to dress skimpy around your man and be s3xy. Be a total slvt for your man he'll appreciate it. 1600633283657.jpg

Do the pole dancing and master it.

Also please show milkers
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
You're what we refer to on sosuave as a "based mommy-girlfriend". Here's my advice.

1. Start taking pole dancing lessons. It'll keep you fit, especially your core making you better in bed. And what guy looking for a good girl with low partner count wouldn't love having a good girl who can pole dance? That would be very unique, interesting and attractive. You can even come up with a pretend stripper stage name if you ever wanna play an rpg in the bedroom.

2. Calm the fvck down. You think to much. Don't hire private detectives just because you start having premarital secks with a guy. Jesus.

3. When you find a guy who you like and he's loyal to you, spoil him. All my exgfs for the most part spoil me and I never cheated and always gave plenty of affection and attention because they were so good to me, it made me care about them a lot.

4. Always put out and try to be fun. A lot of my exgfs were kind of boring. I'm usually the fun one, so just put forth effort to be fun.

Women like you are my favorite kind so I hope you do well. Oh and please, learn to dress skimpy around your man and be s3xy. Be a total slvt for your man he'll appreciate it. View attachment 4862

Do the pole dancing and master it.

Also please show milkers
thanks for the time you took....I was actually thinking belly dancing....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
yes, I guess having a Disney relationship fail is a type of trauma. You think I should have used my 'felt sense' and beat up that married woman he seduced?
The kid is about the same age as when he said he first started with her. So give that child a childhood they have to recover from?
Am I not supposed to love my partner's child(ren) no matter what circumstance they were born in/under?


How do you make these harlots take consequences without committing a crime yourself? You can't. These women just run rampant.
"Harlots" lol. You do know folks grow in "ho powers". Lies get tighter. Hooking skills improve. Ability to disrupt someone attention and energy grow.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top