Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: I cheated on my husband of almost 10 years

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but they wanna cheat.
Well of course. This is why marriage is considered a commitment.
We all see men or women we want to experience almost every day. That will never go away. That’s human.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, many of those men had been "caught". They were actually good in the sack and had good qualities. The women en-masse are enjoying this guilty pleasure of cucking their men. Some of the worse women, will cuck a strong and capable man as a challenge.
Women are corrupted and men are squashed. Only a smaller percentage of men are engaging.

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, many of those men had been "caught". They were actually good in the sack and had good qualities. The women en-masse are enjoying this guilty pleasure of cucking their men. Some of the worse women, will cuck a strong and capable man as a challenge.
Lol I know a girl who jokes about putting a lock on my **** like a cage thing you can get. she also says she wants to tease me and not let me ***. I talk to this girl on the phone. never met her because she lives in another country. done some webcaming with her and talk to her with voice pretty much daily.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
''never mow another mans lawn'' - cory wayne
how would you feel if some guy stuck his **** in your wifes mouth while you are gone? enemies are an exception.
i am no longer surprised about stuff like this, happens all the time, and it is definitely a mix of low quality men and /or women if you fall in love or get too weak she seeks that masculine energy she has to get it from somewhere. i think it has some to do with testosterone/and or masculinity.
men back then were more masculine and could not be tamed and were players and just more masculine/attractive to women in general.
testosterone levels are declining or have been declining at a scary rate , also the divorce rate climbs , what does that say?
im just gonna be a playboy till im about 60. and not even deal with this cuck generation

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
''never mow another mans lawn'' - cory wayne
how would you feel if some guy stuck his **** in your wifes mouth while you are gone? enemies are an exception.
i am no longer surprised about stuff like this, happens all the time, and it is definitely a mix of low quality men and /or women if you fall in love or get too weak she seeks that masculine energy she has to get it from somewhere. i think it has some to do with testosterone/and or masculinity.
men back then were more masculine and could not be tamed and were players and just more masculine/attractive to women in general.
testosterone levels are declining or have been declining at a scary rate , also the divorce rate climbs , what does that say?
im just gonna be a playboy till im about 60. and not even deal with this cuck generation
why not 90?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I know a girl who jokes about putting a lock on my **** like a cage thing you can get. she also says she wants to tease me and not let me ***. I talk to this girl on the phone. never met her because she lives in another country. done some webcaming with her and talk to her with voice pretty much daily.
Some cvck sh1t

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some cvck sh1t
Your always doing a mixture of cuck **** and non cuck ****. Would you say getting a blowly in a public toliet is cuck? I suppose its cuck if your fingering her at the same time or worse licking her putang. thats total cuck.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't become a victim because of it and then create a couple of more victims. Happens all the time where the girl cheats guy finds out and at worse kills her or himself or the other guy or all three.

Easiest way it to avoid that in the first place, stop blaming women for wanting to have sex with mutiple guys or girls because it's a fault in everyones genetic makeup whether your female or male.

You and people like you are the reason women in the west are so corrupt. Stop making excuses for these *****s. Wtf cant believe i just read what u typed.

death_wish. .

Don Juan
Reaction score
You and people like you are the reason women in the west are so corrupt. Stop making excuses for these *****s. Wtf cant believe i just read what u typed.
i do agree with one thing tho , and that is nobody can change these sIuts . if they wanna fvk they gon fvk , in the end you cant stop emm.
but with that said i have a law of honor and integrity and stay away from girlfriends an especially wives.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do agree with one thing tho , and that is nobody can change these sIuts . if they wanna fvk they gon fvk , in the end you cant stop emm.
but with that said i have a law of honor and integrity and stay away from girlfriends an especially wives.
If you gonna whoop his azz, why should she be unscathed? She allowed those folk to violate you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I e dont marry a low quality woman.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
likewise women should be asking if the guy is attached or taken.

Ngl, I found it traumatic that my ex had no remorse about sleeping with someone's spouse.
It occured to me about 2 months ago that in another example, his nephews might actually be his sons....(did he also potentially sleep with his brother's commonlaw wife? if he feels no remorse in the other scenario was he capable of that immorality too?)

currently working on releasing this pain
Why does it bother you so much I've slept with taken women before even a married one but I don't know the guy so why would I feel bad for him??? The were going to do it anyways. Why was it traumatic for you? This does not compute at all.

7onriverI f

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it bother you so much I've slept with taken women before even a married one but I don't know the guy so why would I feel bad for him??? The were going to do it anyways. Why was it traumatic for you? This does not compute at all.
It's not a point of feeling bad for him. It's done out of respect for their relationship. Your enabling girls to do this which you and the girl are allowed to do in this day and age. Still today if you do this to the wrong guy you could be hiding from him. I had a mate who wouldn't even come out to the clubs with me because he hooked up with a girl went to her house banged her, urinated in her bed or the boyfriends bed too because my mate was drunk, she kicked him out later he texts her and the guy rings him. Told him basically if he sees him hes going to assualt him. He hid out for awhile and then the guy later called him and said its all good she is slut and had a total change of mind about it.

my mate also talked to bouncers of another bar and asked for protection since the bouncers were sort of mates with him. At least he could go to one bar in town and have some sort of peace of mind.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That dude is a troll. Look at the things he writes. They're outlandish and he's all over the place. I've known this for a few days now. Look at the threads he makes. None of its real. Probably some poor guy with no social life that needs attention.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
It's not a point of feeling bad for him. It's done out of respect for their relationship. Your enabling girls to do this which you and the girl are allowed to do in this day and age. Still today if you do this to the wrong guy you could be hiding from him. I had a mate who wouldn't even come out to the clubs with me because he hooked up with a girl went to her house banged her, urinated in her bed or the boyfriends bed too because my mate was drunk, she kicked him out later he texts her and the guy rings him. Told him basically if he sees him hes going to assualt him. He hid out for awhile and then the guy later called him and said its all good she is slut and had a total change of mind about it.

my mate also talked to bouncers of another bar and asked for protection since the bouncers were sort of mates with him. At least he could go to one bar in town and have some sort of peace of mind.
Look I'm probably nuts and I'm about to tell you to take your meds. Why don't you be genuine?