Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone pull off LTR without marriage??

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
What State are you in? When you and a woman engage in cohabitation there are a lot of legal issues that revolve around that. Most of the time it's not as bad as marriage, but some states have Common Law marriages that are based on cohabitation.

Why do you need to move her in? Why can't you have your place, she has hers, and you guys take turns visiting each other's place?
We have that here in Australia too, They call it a de facto partnership.
All the same legal woes as marriage. I suppose the solution is to just not move in together

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask you, what benefits are there for dudes in a marriage? Convince me.
For dudes, probably not too much especially in this day and age.
But for people that are happily married still, I'm sure both benefit in expressing their love, commitment, dedication to one another through a piece of paper that validates their feelings for one another.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the average now for a married man? I haven't asked my married man friends what they are averaging now. My married guy friends are now between 3-6 years of marriage.

For my friend with the 7 years with the same woman with no marriage, the sex frequency has dropped a lot.
I'm not sure what the average is but I've been married for 13 years and been together with my wife for 18 years and I could get sex every day if I wanted. She has a higher libido than me though so I was usually the one limiting sex. But we had a very healthy sex life majority of those 18 years doing it 2-4 times a week.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have that here in Australia too, They call it a de facto partnership.
All the same legal woes as marriage. I suppose the solution is to just not move in together
Do people actually sit there and strategize about "well I know if he moves in, he loses x y and z leverage and i can do xx, yy and zzz to him and he can't do anything about it?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It dont guarantee sex. Nowadays its certainly that sex die down after marriage.
Sex and good treatment die down after marriage. For most men, most others treat them better than their own "wives".

Dating coach Dr BOA - had an alternative view that i never heard mention on modern day "wives". He said a wife was defined by the bible to be a "virtuous woman". A "virtuous woman" by design will bring her man gain and increase, and her wisdom GROWS from facilitating that process. Dr BOA said, thusly most mens WIVES are NOT "virtuous women" and thus are not WIVES... Makes sense. You don't even have to believe in that religion, but the wisdom is there... The current popular marriage view would be literally considered "satanic", and you get what you deserve.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the average is but I've been married for 13 years and been together with my wife for 18 years and I could get sex every day if I wanted. She has a higher libido than me though so I was usually the one limiting sex. But we had a very healthy sex life majority of those 18 years doing it 2-4 times a week.
That's good feedback. My friends who live in the same city have all been with the same partner for 5+ years., married or not. It's a weird situation for me having had shorter term relationships of less stability than all of them have had. My friends outside of my home city aren't uniformally in LTRs.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
For dudes, probably not too much especially in this day and age.
But for people that are happily married still, I'm sure both benefit in expressing their love, commitment, dedication to one another through a piece of paper that validates their feelings for one another.
Plus, if they stick with each other, he doesn't have to live in a poor house or in a van down by the river. So, yea, I can see why the dude stays.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is ultimately my goal if I eventually find a girl that I really click with. Gaming is fun and I don't mind all these different girls, but if it happens that I really, and I mean really click with one, I will obviously want to stick with only that lady. However, I will never get trapped within marriage again, EVER.

So just wondering if any of you have had any luck with relationships like this, where the lady knows that you have no intentions on getting married and is perfectly happy with this? Just curious is all.
3 year Max, separated for 1 year, return for 3 more years, broke for ever her heart. Never married her, she married some1 else.

The Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage has been the foundation and stronghold of values for centuries. We are on Earth for this very reason to procreate with marriage raising a family. Men who don't want to get married are either afraid of marriage or can't find a suitor to get married.
Of course men are afraid of marriage. There is zero benefit for a male to get married, only outcome is getting burned if things go wrong, why would you? The risk is not worth the reward.

Have a read up on the history of marriage and you will see that it has no place in the modern age. A pointless ceremony.

Last edited:

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is ultimately my goal if I eventually find a girl that I really click with. Gaming is fun and I don't mind all these different girls, but if it happens that I really, and I mean really click with one, I will obviously want to stick with only that lady. However, I will never get trapped within marriage again, EVER.

So just wondering if any of you have had any luck with relationships like this, where the lady knows that you have no intentions on getting married and is perfectly happy with this? Just curious is all.
When women push for marriage, what they are pushing for is financial security. One way you could achieve an LTR without marriage is to buy two condos in one building. Have your LTR cover your costs (mortgage, fees, taxes and insurance) but don’t charge her any rent. You’re still making money off the appreciation, and she gains some security to some degree, especially if she is living in a shyte apartment and you buy her a nice place.. If that is not enough for her, tell her you will leave her her condo in your will. Two condos is way cheaper than a ring, a wedding, and a divorce.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
When women push for marriage, what they are pushing for is financial security. One way you could achieve an LTR without marriage is to buy two condos in one building. Have your LTR cover your costs (mortgage, fees, taxes and insurance) but don’t charge her any rent. You’re still making money off the appreciation, and she gains some security to some degree, especially if she is living in a shyte apartment and you buy her a nice place.. If that is not enough for her, tell her you will leave her her condo in your will. Two condos is way cheaper than a ring, a wedding, and a divorce.
Ridiculous.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Typing one word replies that offer zero advice or insight other than to tell everyone here that you’re jealous and have self-esteem issues?

Totally agree.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Typing one word replies that offer zero advice or insight other than to tell everyone here that you’re jealous and have self-esteem issues?

Totally agree.
Already posted my thoughts dude. Buying two apts in a building is just an unreal suggestion.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal for you because you can’t afford to do it, or unreal because? What? I tried reading your “thoughts” which basically were “don’t get married.“ Real insightful advice...never heard that one before.

OP is asking about guys who have pulled off an LTR without getting married. I have been married, lost everything, and then built myself back up to the point where I could invest in the real estate market while keeping my LTR feeling secure. Sure, it doesn’t have the wisdom and insight of “don’t get married dude...” but at least it addresses OP’s question.

When the “moderator” of the forum is an inarticulate moron trolling mature posters who are trying to offer insightful solutions, well, I guess things have changed here. This place ain’t what it used to be. Maybe I’m just too old for the “mature” section.

Enjoy your opposite sex friendships babies. All I see on this forum as of late are boys posing as men complaining about “when she talks to her guy friends...” I guess the feminists have won. What a shame.

I’m too old for this forum. Good luck.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unreal for you because you can’t afford to do it, or unreal because? What? I tried reading your “thoughts” which basically were “don’t get married.“ Real insightful advice...never heard that one before.

OP is asking about guys who have pulled off an LTR without getting married. I have been married, lost everything, and then built myself back up to the point where I could invest in the real estate market while keeping my LTR feeling secure. Sure, it doesn’t have the wisdom and insight of “don’t get married dude...” but at least it addresses OP’s question.

When the “moderator” of the forum is an inarticulate moron trolling mature posters who are trying to offer insightful solutions, well, I guess things have changed here. This place ain’t what it used to be. Maybe I’m just too old for the “mature” section.

Enjoy your opposite sex friendships babies. All I see on this forum as of late are boys posing as men complaining about “when she talks to her guy friends...” I guess the feminists have won. What a shame.

Yep. You're the boss. You know everything, and we peasants know nothing. Guess I touched on a nerve or something. Didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Need you stiffen your upper lip a bit little dude. Some dudes are so sensitive these days. Must be too much soy Mr. @kingvavy has been consuming. Soy is known to lower a dude's testosterone. Need to chill on that stuff dude.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess I touched on a nerve or something.
What touched a nerve is you're the moderator! Your job is supposed to encourage the flow of conversation and ideas, not provide one word responses akin to what a pouty 12 year old would say. I'm certainly not asking you to agree with my point, but if you're going to shyt on what I say, at least critique it with reason, and in doing so, respond to what the OP is asking. OP was not asking if marriage was a good idea or not. OP was asking if there are ways to sustaining an LTR without having to get married.

This place is supposed to be a place where guys can get solid advice. If you weren't the moderator I wouldn't have given a second of my time replying to your one word, pre-teen response, but given that you bear a certain level of responsibility for how this place functions, you needed a bit of a smack. Stiff upper lip does not mean all the time "dude." There is a time and a place to get mad.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

80% of divorce rape initiated by women. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

You have RP shilling programs and pushing game my wife. Its nonsensical.

Nobody is going to convince you but i will bump this thread when the inevitable occurs. You can read the stats for yourself.

You are more than welcome to figure out a better solution but there's far too much purple pillers who want to do half an approach and then play house before losing everything and their shirt.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What touched a nerve is you're the moderator! Your job is supposed to encourage the flow of conversation and ideas, not provide one word responses akin to what a pouty 12 year old would say. I'm certainly not asking you to agree with my point, but if you're going to shyt on what I say, at least critique it with reason, and in doing so, respond to what the OP is asking. OP was not asking if marriage was a good idea or not. OP was asking if there are ways to sustaining an LTR without having to get married.

This place is supposed to be a place where guys can get solid advice. If you weren't the moderator I wouldn't have given a second of my time replying to your one word, pre-teen response, but given that you bear a certain level of responsibility for how this place functions, you needed a bit of a smack. Stiff upper lip does not mean all the time "dude." There is a time and a place to get mad.
What advice do you expect on a free forum?

Approach ten girls. Report back your findings. Did you pull? Before answering, pic or didn't happen.

After enough approaching and finally pulling, you have a significant amount of experience and understanding of female nature. You can then decide how to proceed.

If more than 3/4 marriages end up in divorce rape and a parade of free money to waman, you are left with some unpleasant Truths. You can "i game my wife" rp Tomassi or you can do your own thing. If anything is present from marriage, its that women are unhappy and quit for the exit, typically get fat, and often times cuck. Custody goes down to women more often than not. Ad in, she must be a coke head or something severe before you have custody.

Play house is not a solution.