Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age Difference

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all i know is once you get past 50 in the dating market you're dumpster diving. 90% of them are fat, ugly or both and the 10% that do look decent have a list of guys a mile long hitting em up using pictures of themselves from 10 yrs ago before they balded and got fat. Reminds me of that Will Smith movie where he was the last human alive and spent his life avoiding the undead zombie things that only came out at night. It's scary out here.
That's why if you're 50 and you are in shape with a decent job you should be focusing on women 10 to 15 years younger.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way worse as you get older because more women are married. Going to college and 22 years old you're exposed to more single women versus when You're 40 and many are married.
Yea, but tough to pull an attractive girl as a broke 22 year old college student. Better be very good looking, a D1 athlete or from a wealthy family.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why if you're 50 and you are in shape with a decent job you should be focusing on women 10 to 15 years younger.
Exactly. Why would a single 50 yo male with any SMV be pursuing women his own age?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, but tough to pull an attractive girl as a broke 22 year old college student. Better be very good looking, a D1 athlete or from a wealthy family.
Funny, I went to a D III school, but they were good at sports and our football team usually made the playoffs. Seems like the only guys that were scoring were the good-looking soccer, football players and fraternity duded. My one roommate was on the football team, he was a good looking dude and aggressive. He cleaned up in college. I had a few opportunities, but I was timid and you know how that goes.

Most guys in college are broke and don't have enough life experience to be confident. Hence, I think most men struggle in college with women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Funny, I went to a D III school, but they were good at sports and our football team usually made the playoffs. Seems like the only guys that were scoring were the good-looking soccer, football players and fraternity duded. My one roommate was on the football team, he was a good looking dude and aggressive. He cleaned up in college. I had a few opportunities, but I was timid and you know how that goes.

Most guys in college are broke and don't have enough life experience to be confident. Hence, I think most men struggle in college with women.
Not true. I went to a div 3 school. Regular guys dated. There are only so many sports players. There are many more hb 6.5 and up girls than sports players.

Being it was a low level division school these guys were not your 6 foot 6 basketball players all buffed out.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie, they won't care. 15 year olds "guess" that I'm 19. They will see what they want to see.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
and how many of those women would be deemed attractive?
Maybe not fat would be another measurement as I'm not elderly and attracted to them. Maybe 20 percent but then factor in all the fat guys too. If you're 60 and not fat and have money especially you're at an advantage

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still get hit on by young girls. College girls still dote on me, and I do my best to avoid going any further with the underage girls who I something run into at the events I go to that are multi age. Having a good face, fit body, dressing well, and just being social just helps at all points.

Indiveber

Don Juan
Reaction score

It isn't "lack of experience" that makes a man or boy unconfident. It's the lifetime of brainwashing, oppression, and emotional abuse they've been through.

Six year old boys all over America right now are being told by their teachers, and feminist single mothers, that their existence is "oppressive" to girls, and need to spend their entire lives apologizing for being born male.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
It isn't "lack of experience" that makes a man or boy unconfident. It's the lifetime of brainwashing and oppression they've been through.

Six year old boys all over America right now are being told by their teachers, and feminist single mothers, that their existence is "oppressive" to girls, and need to spend their entire lives apologizing for being born male.
And boy scouts allow girls too now

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who was over 50 that dated and ended up marrying a girl who was just turning 30. His key was they were both endurance athletes and he was as good or better than she was. Thus they shared an activity together. His age was not an issue.

by the same token she earned her own money and did not expect him to be her bankroll.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

A little background about myself and situation. I am 47, Great shape (10%BF) Recently broke up with LTR for 3 years (over a month ago she's a 10/10 26YO). Been trying to see what's going on out there and installed some dating apps and wow what a let down, women my age looks downright disgusting.

My question is will age be an issue for younger women of this generation? Is there any other places to you guys can recommend meeting younger women? with my ex I worked with her for 5 years and got to know her real well before we started dating. Ive been out of the game for a while after my divorce(was married for 15 years), but I don't have issues talking to girls.

Almost all my girls have been much younger. As far as where to meet? Anywhere.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Yet no one sees anything wrong with it and thinks it's cute. But when it's like a 37 year old liking 21 year old girls people make pervy comments about said person and that he's narcissist etc.

But when did this all start? 80 years ago there was nothing wrong with liking women younger than you. Also, 16, 17 year olds were marrying guys older than them as well.
Get some ***** first then you can talk.
2F431767-23CC-4A5A-81E0-4F754FCE3A12.jpeg

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is will age be an issue for younger women of this generation? Is there any other places to you guys can recommend meeting younger women? with my ex I worked with her for 5 years and got to know her real well before we started dating. Ive been out of the game for a while after my divorce(was married for 15 years), but I don't have issues talking to girls.
Age is always an issue.

I recommend playing some kind of sport that involves men and women. Volleyball comes to mind. Another place you can meet young women is at college football games.