Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age Difference

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is always an issue.

I recommend playing some kind of sport that involves men and women. Volleyball comes to mind. Another place you can meet young women is at college football games.
D1 College football games? Unless you are sitting near some attractive women, kind of hard to do.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D1 College football games? Unless you are sitting near some attractive women, kind of hard to do.
That's why you approach

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you approach
I went to a Clemson Auburn game by myself a few years back. I thought the fans would be alot friendlier (southern hospitality and all)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a Clemson Auburn game by myself a few years back. I thought the fans would be alot friendlier (southern hospitality and all)
I'm guessing you are trying to say that the people there were not as friendly as you expected. I'm I right?

You can't expect people to be nice. The world will beat you down if you let it. You gotta keep going.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing you are trying to say that the people there were not as friendly as you expected. I'm I right?

You can't expect people to be nice. The world will beat you down if you let it. You gotta keep going.
Yes exactly. Got to campus at noon and got hammered drinking an IPA from Charleston at some bar.

I was staying 9 miles outside of Clemson since hotels were price gouging. Couldn't get a car or uber for the life of me.

Walked on a highway back towards my hotel for 4 miles in knee high grass until I finally got an uber ride. Good times

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes exactly. Got to campus at noon and got hammered drinking an IPA from Charleston at some bar.

I was staying 9 miles outside of Clemson since hotels were price gouging. Couldn't get a car or uber for the life of me.

Walked on a highway back towards my hotel for 4 miles in knee high grass until I finally got an uber ride. Good times
How was the weather?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to go to an MSU vs Ole Miss game at Ole Miss.

Expensive endeavor though, due to hotels price gouging.
I would love to go to an MSU vs Ole Miss game at Ole Miss.

Expensive endeavor though, due to hotels price gouging.
There's a lot of other venues as well.

There's always many solutions to each problem, sometimes it pays to think a little differently.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of other venues as well.

There's always many solutions to each problem, sometimes it pays to think a little differently.
Not a fan of U. of Texas football, but sick place to watch a game I bet. Austin I hear is great as well

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm late 30s dating a 22year old , I dumped a 2
Don't blame you. You can pull women as young as 21 if you are in shape.
Shape has absolutely nothing to do with it lol

I'm kinda fat and pull women in that age. My current one is fighting to meet me.

You need to spin plates and don't focus on age.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mrak,
A very popular singer during my youth was Jerry Lee Lewis,still going strong,at twenty two, he achieved notoriety by marrying his cousin who was all of thirteen years old LOL.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hello Gentlemen,

A little background about myself and situation. I am 47, Great shape (10%BF) Recently broke up with LTR for 3 years (over a month ago she's a 10/10 26YO). Been trying to see what's going on out there and installed some dating apps and wow what a let down, women my age looks downright disgusting.

My question is will age be an issue for younger women of this generation? Is there any other places to you guys can recommend meeting younger women? with my ex I worked with her for 5 years and got to know her real well before we started dating. Ive been out of the game for a while after my divorce(was married for 15 years), but I don't have issues talking to girls.
No such thing as a 10/10. Probably an 8