90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my thinking as well

and I heard about that 25 years old threshold from couple of men

Girls start dating at 15 worst case, it means that they have a solid 10 years of dating experience when they're 25.
Something shifts in their personality at that age, they become increasingly anxious, they project all their old failures to you. Some start seeing a shrink. Many tell you stories which do not show that they have good ethics. Idk what exactly, but I feel that something is wrong with them.

I'm 36, and 25-30 is MUCH easier for me than 20-25, but still I'll prefer younger girls, because they are more fun and cool, and the hope for finding a girlfriend material is much higher.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever bought an used automobile from used cars lot dealership? They are all nit and nice but after the first week, problems begin to appear......
A 40 years old woman have many miles on her.
I thought about this metaphor as well.

40 yo women was on dating market for 25 years. Just think about that for a moment.
At that point you're just another transaction in her list.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 40 year old socially awkward software engineer, who has never done a push-up, and never lifted a weight, is balding, acne scarred, and looks like his mommy dress him, may have a hard time finding a first wife from the below 25 crowd.

A man as old as 40, who is physically impressive, ruggedly good-looking, classically handsome, or all three, who has his own successful business, or thriving career, and is highly socially competent, will probably not have much trouble finding a first second or even third wife from the sub 25 category, but let's not pretend that this applies to everyone.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls start dating at 15 worst case, it means that they have a solid 10 years of dating experience when they're 25.
This you say right here is why I think worrying about a woman's experience is both selfdefeating and pointless:

- First, virtually any woman you meet will have plenty of experience, even when she is 18 or 19 let alone in her early 20s. This means in practice if you are looking for a girl with "little experience", they just plain don't exist. They have way more experience, way earlier than guys realize. But this isn't really a problem because...

- Second, unless she has actually been mentally or materially (kids) damaged by it, this experience causes you no harm and so it makes little sense to concern yourself so much with it. What you should rather concern yourself with is the same with or without experience, which is filtering for the good package: she's your type physically, has no serious baggage, you fit each other, and she respects and desires you. Just let go of your selflimiting ego and paranoia and focus on what really matters.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, here's women talking about their experience so you can put things into context:

@Desdinova some nice stuff for your high score theory perhaps, haha.

Last edited:

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if a woman is 25 or 35 years old. If she's hot and make my dyck hard I will fock her.
I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone awhile -glad to be back!

It's funny but long before the Rational Male, red pill/blue pill, in the Year of Our Lord 1994, I was 28 and I had a 25 year old upper limit for many of the same reasons that are in the OP. Of course, I was only 28 and could be picky. I was also divorcing but didn't want a divorcee no matter what the age and definitely no one with kids. I was ahead of my time lol.
Of course, I'm sure I'd have to slide the top age up a little if I was past 35 but the overall point is still somewhat valid.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a man with the mindset of obtaining or owning a woman even thinks likes this.
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit over the top bro. -25 maybe more attractive but the descriptions are quite a reach. Especially in today's fitness world. I see A Lot of 25-33 ish woman that are still very fckable. Some women in this demo graphic take very good care of themselves. Wall or not. Still fckable
Yes true, but a relatively smaller pool of them, and a stupid amount of competition. If you like older women go for it.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes true, but a relatively smaller pool of them, and a stupid amount of competition. If you like older women go for it.
My LTR is -14 years my younger. So no i dont date older women. Made a factual point in the topic.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 40 I have dated or at least hooked up w 18 to 23... It's fun but not realistic to date. Not enough in common. 24... Maybe... 25 established good career focused, mature... Absolutely. But in general I think it really depends on your age. Girl I'm seeing now is 10 years younger, no baggage, owns property, nice girl, nice body, blah blah blah... I feel for me 25 to 33 is a good range. You can't be 50 and only date under 25. Sex... Sure why not? But dating I don't think would be realistic.

The old formula I think was divide your age by 2 and add 7.
I'm glad you are successful, but I always found the advice that you give to others is the advice you should be following the most. I'm older and I have a different experience; I find I have more in common with girls in the early to mid 20's more than my age. I would prefer to date an 18 year old than a 30 year old regarding just the relationship aspect.

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.
We are talking two
Different universes