Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's like watching a monkey slinging his feaces around at complete random and trying to see what sticks.
I don't blame you.

Some people just can't control their standing or circumstances in life.

But you can control what you turn them into, isn't it amazing what Spaz can do?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone awhile -glad to be back!

It's funny but long before the Rational Male, red pill/blue pill, in the Year of Our Lord 1994, I was 28 and I had a 25 year old upper limit for many of the same reasons that are in the OP. Of course, I was only 28 and could be picky. I was also divorcing but didn't want a divorcee no matter what the age and definitely no one with kids. I was ahead of my time lol.
Of course, I'm sure I'd have to slide the top age up a little if I was past 35 but the overall point is still somewhat valid.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a man with the mindset of obtaining or owning a woman even thinks likes this.
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit over the top bro. -25 maybe more attractive but the descriptions are quite a reach. Especially in today's fitness world. I see A Lot of 25-33 ish woman that are still very fckable. Some women in this demo graphic take very good care of themselves. Wall or not. Still fckable
Yes true, but a relatively smaller pool of them, and a stupid amount of competition. If you like older women go for it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 40 I have dated or at least hooked up w 18 to 23... It's fun but not realistic to date. Not enough in common. 24... Maybe... 25 established good career focused, mature... Absolutely. But in general I think it really depends on your age. Girl I'm seeing now is 10 years younger, no baggage, owns property, nice girl, nice body, blah blah blah... I feel for me 25 to 33 is a good range. You can't be 50 and only date under 25. Sex... Sure why not? But dating I don't think would be realistic.

The old formula I think was divide your age by 2 and add 7.
I'm glad you are successful, but I always found the advice that you give to others is the advice you should be following the most. I'm older and I have a different experience; I find I have more in common with girls in the early to mid 20's more than my age. I would prefer to date an 18 year old than a 30 year old regarding just the relationship aspect.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.
We are talking two
Different universes

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Figured it would work on an incel too. I tried
How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.

From there I could do so many things with you...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Q. How can you tell if someone is damaged and in denial?
A. They self-appoint themselves as some swaggering dating authority and create postings like this one.

U

user43770

How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.

From there I could do so many things with you...
Same way I could do so many things with you, spaz. If you would only admit your inferiority complex, we could certainly break new ground! I'm not giving up on you quite yet!

And lay off the new guy. He held his own with you pretty well, in my expert troll opinion.

U

user43770

I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.
hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."

U

user43770

hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?

You say you run a stand. You don't meet women there every day, especially on weekends? B1tches be shopping, after all.
No women in your town? Move to Tampa.

Oh, but you want your own business and you can't do it in Tampa? Tough nuts. Pick or choose, I reckon.

Last edited by a moderator:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?
What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?

I do think most states should make it 17.

U

user43770

What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?

I do think most states should make it 17.
You were trying to fvck a 17 yr old at a grocery store. Why do you need my opinion?