90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Black Widow Void

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Q. How can you tell if someone is damaged and in denial?
A. They self-appoint themselves as some swaggering dating authority and create postings like this one.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.

From there I could do so many things with you...
Same way I could do so many things with you, spaz. If you would only admit your inferiority complex, we could certainly break new ground! I'm not giving up on you quite yet!

And lay off the new guy. He held his own with you pretty well, in my expert troll opinion.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.
hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?

You say you run a stand. You don't meet women there every day, especially on weekends? B1tches be shopping, after all.
No women in your town? Move to Tampa.

Oh, but you want your own business and you can't do it in Tampa? Tough nuts. Pick or choose, I reckon.

Last edited:

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?
What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?

I do think most states should make it 17.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?

I do think most states should make it 17.
You were trying to fvck a 17 yr old at a grocery store. Why do you need my opinion?

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Same way I could do so many things with you, spaz. If you would only admit your inferiority complex, we could certainly break new ground! I'm not giving up on you quite yet!

And lay off the new guy. He held his own with you pretty well, in my expert troll opinion.
Tch. And I thought it would be some mind blowing retort that I would enjoy.

I'm disappointed in you ty.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so many sickos here, it's apparent in how you think - thinking that old women are the shiet.

Some even posted that a 40++ years old woman as a HB9 on another thread. Whilst there's one senior poster here who's advocating getting involved with female senior citizens.

I do wonder with the state of mind you boys are in, when or what it takes to trigger ya'all into a murderous rampage.

Men with little backbones are dangerous since they tend to use violence against those physically weaker then them.

It's time for you bottom dwellers to rise above and surpass ur limits lest you regret the path most of you will take.

biggoal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so many sickos here, it's apparent in how you think - thinking that old women are the shiet.

Some even posted that a 40++ years old woman as a HB9 on another thread. Whilst there's one senior poster here who's advocating getting involved with female senior citizens.

I do wonder with the state of mind you boys are in, when or what it takes to trigger ya'all into a murderous rampage.

Men with little backbones are dangerous since they tend to use violence against those physically weaker then them.

It's time for you bottom dwellers to rise above and surpass ur limits lest you regret the path most of you will take.
Yuk. Senior? That's nasty!

So Gisele Bundchen who's nearly 40 isn't an HB 9?????

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys simply can’t date or pull a 25 yo chick.

The logic here is funny sometimes. For example:

1. Single mom - Ok for a dry spell.

2. Fat chick - Ok for a dry spell:

3. Older chick - Hell no. It’s not allowed lol.
Who thought you this?

FYI, No. 1 and No. 2 are from the mindset of bottom feeders that's feeding this forum.

You better change that mindset if you're practicing it because that not only makes you a bottom feeder but it also makes you stay at the bottom.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yuk. Senior? That's nasty!

So Gisele Bundchen who's nearly 40 isn't an HB 9?????
What nonsense are you spouting again?

Here's ur super model with/without makeup and photoshop;

rs_1024x759-160125133303-1024.Gisele-Bundchen-Without-Makeup.MS.012516.jpg

Even that super model looks expired, don't expect me to believe all the single mommies that's in OLD apps are super models and worse yet HB9's...

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who thought you this?

FYI, No. 1 and No. 2 are from the mindset of bottom feeders that's feeding this forum.

You better change that mindset if you're practicing it because that not only makes you a bottom feeder but it also makes you stay at the bottom.
By this point I’ve accepted the fact that a man considering himself a single point of light, an individual free of social contrivances, is simply a foreign concept so outside some’s reality that I can’t even communicate to them on that level. They simply don’t understand the value a man can create within himself and how ridiculous belief systems based on the supposed limits of the mind really are. Some are incapable of traveling that path, because they’ve never actually sat down, analyzed themselves, and thought about how powerful a man and a being they really can be.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you.

Some people just can't control their standing or circumstances in life.

But you can control what you turn them into, isn't it amazing what Spaz can do?
Trolls and sock-puppets are out in force for this one, eh?

Back on ignore you go, little gayboy. Had your chance at making sense.

Would sooner read my horoscopes than your senseless sh1te.