"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

90% of Your Problem is Trying to "Date" Women Over 25

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
It's like watching a monkey slinging his feaces around at complete random and trying to see what sticks.
I don't blame you.

Some people just can't control their standing or circumstances in life.

But you can control what you turn them into, isn't it amazing what Spaz can do?
 

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
536
Reaction score
350
I've been gone awhile -glad to be back!

It's funny but long before the Rational Male, red pill/blue pill, in the Year of Our Lord 1994, I was 28 and I had a 25 year old upper limit for many of the same reasons that are in the OP. Of course, I was only 28 and could be picky. I was also divorcing but didn't want a divorcee no matter what the age and definitely no one with kids. I was ahead of my time lol.
Of course, I'm sure I'd have to slide the top age up a little if I was past 35 but the overall point is still somewhat valid.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
Only a man with the mindset of obtaining or owning a woman even thinks likes this.
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
A bit over the top bro. -25 maybe more attractive but the descriptions are quite a reach. Especially in today's fitness world. I see A Lot of 25-33 ish woman that are still very fckable. Some women in this demo graphic take very good care of themselves. Wall or not. Still fckable
Yes true, but a relatively smaller pool of them, and a stupid amount of competition. If you like older women go for it.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,042
Reaction score
1,901
Age
42
Location
Florida
I'm almost 40 I have dated or at least hooked up w 18 to 23... It's fun but not realistic to date. Not enough in common. 24... Maybe... 25 established good career focused, mature... Absolutely. But in general I think it really depends on your age. Girl I'm seeing now is 10 years younger, no baggage, owns property, nice girl, nice body, blah blah blah... I feel for me 25 to 33 is a good range. You can't be 50 and only date under 25. Sex... Sure why not? But dating I don't think would be realistic.

The old formula I think was divide your age by 2 and add 7.
I'm glad you are successful, but I always found the advice that you give to others is the advice you should be following the most. I'm older and I have a different experience; I find I have more in common with girls in the early to mid 20's more than my age. I would prefer to date an 18 year old than a 30 year old regarding just the relationship aspect.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.
We are talking two
Different universes
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Figured it would work on an incel too. I tried
How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.

From there I could do so many things with you...
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Q. How can you tell if someone is damaged and in denial?
A. They self-appoint themselves as some swaggering dating authority and create postings like this one.
 
U

user43770

Guest
How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.

From there I could do so many things with you...
Same way I could do so many things with you, spaz. If you would only admit your inferiority complex, we could certainly break new ground! I'm not giving up on you quite yet!

And lay off the new guy. He held his own with you pretty well, in my expert troll opinion.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.
hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."
 
U

user43770

Guest
hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?

You say you run a stand. You don't meet women there every day, especially on weekends? B1tches be shopping, after all.
No women in your town? Move to Tampa.

Oh, but you want your own business and you can't do it in Tampa? Tough nuts. Pick or choose, I reckon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?
What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?

I do think most states should make it 17.
 
U

user43770

Guest
What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?

I do think most states should make it 17.
You were trying to fvck a 17 yr old at a grocery store. Why do you need my opinion?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top