I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.I don't care if a woman is 25 or 35 years old. If she's hot and make my dyck hard I will fock her.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.I don't care if a woman is 25 or 35 years old. If she's hot and make my dyck hard I will fock her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don't blame you.It's like watching a monkey slinging his feaces around at complete random and trying to see what sticks.
If she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.Only a man with the mindset of obtaining or owning a woman even thinks likes this.
Yes true, but a relatively smaller pool of them, and a stupid amount of competition. If you like older women go for it.A bit over the top bro. -25 maybe more attractive but the descriptions are quite a reach. Especially in today's fitness world. I see A Lot of 25-33 ish woman that are still very fckable. Some women in this demo graphic take very good care of themselves. Wall or not. Still fckable
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I'm glad you are successful, but I always found the advice that you give to others is the advice you should be following the most. I'm older and I have a different experience; I find I have more in common with girls in the early to mid 20's more than my age. I would prefer to date an 18 year old than a 30 year old regarding just the relationship aspect.I'm almost 40 I have dated or at least hooked up w 18 to 23... It's fun but not realistic to date. Not enough in common. 24... Maybe... 25 established good career focused, mature... Absolutely. But in general I think it really depends on your age. Girl I'm seeing now is 10 years younger, no baggage, owns property, nice girl, nice body, blah blah blah... I feel for me 25 to 33 is a good range. You can't be 50 and only date under 25. Sex... Sure why not? But dating I don't think would be realistic.
The old formula I think was divide your age by 2 and add 7.
We are talking twoIf she can't own herself then someone or something will own her, it might as well be you since you have invested in her. With a few exceptions, most women cannot lead themselves properly.
agreed... lucky for you your dad gave your mom a chanceOne must strive to be magnanimous to those that has less in life.
You're still at this level ?agreed... lucky for you your dad gave your mom a chance
LolYou're still at this level ?
FYI, it only works with teenagers and momma boys.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Figured it would work on an incel too. I triedYou're still at this level ?
FYI, it only works with teenagers and momma boys.
Hehe
How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.Figured it would work on an incel too. I tried
Same way I could do so many things with you, spaz. If you would only admit your inferiority complex, we could certainly break new ground! I'm not giving up on you quite yet!How you think gives clues towards how you do things in real life and thats when I know ur inherent personality that you were born with.
From there I could do so many things with you...
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.I agree. People on here bash me for going for 40 year old hot girls. I mean a hot 40 year old is hotter than a 30 year old land whale.
hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."Well, yeah...but those aren't the only options lol. You're letting OLD limit your beliefs.
Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?hard to find women under 30 on OLD unless they're land whales. Well, I did have a coworker who found one. She listed like 23 on her profile but when they met in person said she was 17 and he ran for the hills. That worries me too if going after really young ones. I saw a hot 19 year old on match but she looks really young. I mean what if it's a trap. "Why don't you have a seat right over there."
What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?Grow a pair of nuts and meet women in real life?
You were trying to fvck a 17 yr old at a grocery store. Why do you need my opinion?What is your opinion on hitting on girls who you might think is barely 18? Do you think you need a buffer zone like 21 looking the min to play it safe?
I do think most states should make it 17.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.