Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2009-2014 era SoSuave'rs?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bc the market went to sht and the website got deplatformed from Google
The website still was good up until 2012 after that it went to Inceldom, we use to have a lot of high IQ men post here with some great convo's. There were more guys taken action i.e. field reports. Now it's been overun by keyboard jockies and incels

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The website still was good up until 2012 after that it went to Inceldom, we use to have a lot of high IQ men post here with some great convo's. There were more guys taken action i.e. field reports. Now it's been overun by keyboard jockies and incels
We also grew old, stuff is less funny when you're old.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have also noticed there are more posts now that don't appeal to me. There's less "hey, I went out, did this and this happened" and more "hey, look at this thing women do nowadays". Feels like innovation is dead and whenever someone tries to come up with something there's an army of pessimistic theoretical thinkers waiting in line to smite it. I see a lot of guys analyzing female behavior with limited experience at best or purely theoretically at worst.

It has been my attitude ever since I joined as a clueless guy looking for solutions that I cannot change the world, but I hold all the power to change myaelf in way that I can navigate the world with ease. Making a collaborative wiki of negative female behavior on this forum is of very limited use, it can only be used to identify and avoid these women, it says nothing about how to relate to this in order to get what we seek.

I joined with the intention of ultimately finding a girlfriend, but I was met with "bruh, there's no point, spin plates forever". Sure, but that's not what I wanted... I wanted a girlfriend, possibly a wife, I wanted kids, I wanted to make a family and I want to know how to do so in the most positive way possible. There was only crickets, I walked a lonely and difficult path to figure that one out.

I don't care what this or that woman someone read about on the internet did, I care about how I can relate to the world to get what I desire in the best possible way. I don't want to hear the million ways it doesn't work, I only care about the ways it does work.